Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi (8751 Views)

Street Interview, What Nigerians Are Saying About Hushpuppi / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by wonlasewonimi: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2020
inspiration to gucci only

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Why should I pity my self Are u okay
nkwuocha1:

Don't pity him,he won't be killed but jailed.
Pity yourself more.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
If u guys are so smart, u guys should be scamming our politicians here who deserves it.

Yeye de smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by SideIncome(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
My People.. make your own money and the live your own dream... learn a market related skill and stick to it until it begin to yield.. I make quite a figure from affiliate marketing and you can do likewise... check my signature to download my newest eBook that teaches on how to make as much as $1000 monthly from affiliate marketing
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
Why should I pity my self Are u okay

Why should you pity him,are you mad?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
sorry o, if e pain say your senior brother puppy the criminal is going to jail forever, why don't you go and join him in jail? sure he will die in jail sef.. Gucci master
.lolzzz

E no dey pain me.He won't go to jail forever. tongue
Even his jail house for USA sef go fit fine pass the cubicle wey you dey so
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
It seems u are a dumb ass like ur president So unfortunate
nkwuocha1:

Why should you pity him,are you mad?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
It seems u are a dumb ass like ur president So unfortunate

Fool!Who told you I have a president? undecided
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by LastProphet: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

An idiot against criminals but a notorious tribalist.You be f cool cooll proper.

Igbo oli, to be slaughtered in SA after failed waec exam
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
hushpuppi that told me, bloody swine
nkwuocha1:

Fool!Who told you I have a president? undecided

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
hushpuppi that told me, bloody swine

Na your mother be that? cheesy cheesy
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by LastProphet: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
ForestHill:
Drink some water, your throat might have dried up due to excessive shouting. Drink water. Be alive. Stay safe!

Try little sniper with yogurt it's good for deluded mindsets caused by excessive noise in alaba and Onitsha main markets. This one to be hung in Indonesia after failed attempts to get senate to help
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na, it can't be my mother now, it's ur mother. The mother who gave birth to a criminal who supports a criminal
nkwuocha1:

Na your mother be that? cheesy cheesy

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
Na, it can't be my mother now, it's ur mother. The mother who gave birth to a criminal who supports a criminal

But na you post am na.Yoy had her in your phone na cheesy
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol, my guy truth be told ehn
U are so dumb
nkwuocha1:

But na you post am na.Yoy had her in your phone na cheesy
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by yomi96(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Make i no lie, i envy the life wey that guy bin live. Even celebs,footballers no ball like that. I read some where that wire fraud in the uae rages from 1 to 3 to 5 years.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

E no dey pain me.He won't go to jail forever. tongue
Even his jail house for USA sef go fit fine pass the cubicle wey you dey so
lolzzz who gives a Bleep? my cubicle suits me nicely, your brother go run next time by the time he hears e-mail, he is going for life in prison, person way fit steal two million people money just to buy Gucci, is a killer. sorry your bros is gone for life, like I said, you fit go meetam dia as e dey pain you, as for me, am a free man.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by blingxx(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Hushpupy is my guy, EVERYDAY.
To use technology to steal that big is a legendary!In years to come, I will watch in in foreign documentary as the black man that disbanded the US Treasury and almost got away with it cool

you are somehow right sha ..hollywood might make a movie about him later in the future they like things like that grin

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
lolzzz who gives a Bleep? my cubicle suits me nicely, your brother go run next time by the time he hears e-mail, he is going for life in prison, person way fit steal two million people money just to buy Gucci, is a killer. sorry your bros is gone for life, like I said, you fit go meetam dia as e dey pain you, as for me, am a free man.

No body is truly free.
You think if they leave him today he won't still defraud people?I love this my hushpupy criminal brother from the west.I pray to be like him when I grow up.Go Bleep yourself in ya cubicle cheesy
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
Lol, my guy truth be told ehn
U are so dumb

You don dey deny ya mama cheesy
Stupid son.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Adiwana: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

mark and his Facebook also takes part in some election shady deals

Don't mind the hypocrites.Mark has been questioned by USA govt for selling Facebook data's. It's open info that a simple Google search would disclose but they have been brainwashed to think he's a legit billionaire. Am indifferent about Huspuppy as I never gave a fvck about the man but seeing people condemn him and think that some Mark,Bill Gate and Dangote are legit business men is so laughable
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Adiwana: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
darleenje:

Lol! Oh my God, are you kidding me? What actually was those deals if I may ask?

Abi you just see news and swallow it like that?

Here is Mark accused of selling people's information to Amazon and others. Read through. Legit Billionaire my asss
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/mark-zuckerberg-leveraged-facebook-user-data-fight-rivals-help-friends-n994706
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
U mother can suck my dick, go to hell. I nor de answer u again. Empty vessel
nkwuocha1:

You don dey deny ya mama cheesy
Stupid son.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Follygunners: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:
There's this tribe in Nigeria that get taught from home that criticism of any 'successful' person must be out of jealousy and nothing else, only jealousy. You can see their home video stories filled with that dumb narrative. That is the only tribe in Nigeria where you find both educated and uneducated folks having exactly the same opinion. And they are the dumbest race but the last to know it. Imagine someone that's going to suffer the consequence of hushpuppis criminality coming to NL to defend him. This slow person will suffer humiliation like was done to me at franport recently because of these shortsighted imbeciles. Tueh

You better be referring to Igbos else... angry
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by laribari(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:
hate him or love him, Nigga is an inspiration.

many of you are just hating on him because hush was living your dream

i never dreamt of living in prison abeg ooo!
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by IamPlato(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

so what exactly is the point of this post except you yourself are a criminal that wants to die miserably
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
sorry o, if e pain say your senior brother puppy the criminal is going to jail forever, why don't you go and join him in jail? sure he will die in jail sef.. Gucci master
.lolzzz

he will be in jail controlling deals worth millions of dollars
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Adiwana:

Don't mind the hypocrites.Mark has been questioned by USA govt for selling Facebook data's. It's open info that a simple Google search would disclose but they have been brainwashed to think he's a legit billionaire. Am indifferent about Huspuppy as I never gave a fvck about the man but seeing people condemn him and think that some Mark,Bill Gate and Dangote are legit business men is so laughable

these people condemning Hush are just envy of the life he lives, he was too loud yes but our hypocrite stinks to high heaven
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
laribari:

i never dreamt of living in prison abeg ooo!
but you always dream of dressing up in Gucci like puppi

owning exotic cars like puppi
living large like puppi

bro puppi is an inspiration
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
IamPlato:
so what exactly is the point of this post except you yourself are a criminal that wants to die miserably

I love smart and fearless people

Puppi is one of them
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by FlatSkull: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
Finnese001:

[/s]
U must be an Ipob
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by jesmond3945: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

we Nigerians are just hypocrites, many people here prays to be like hush, some was on his page begging for give away, now he is in deep shit, we now remember he is fraudster
my brother I want to ask you this, what would tell you your child about this post? That to be fraudster is normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.