Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi (8541 Views)

Street Interview, What Nigerians Are Saying About Hushpuppi / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

I will defend him because dude never scam your papa

hush is a class on his own, dude has my Respect all day
I cried for Nigeria my country
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by darleenje: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

mark and his Facebook also takes part in some election shady deals

Lol! Oh my God, are you kidding me? What actually was those deals if I may ask?

Abi you just see news and swallow it like that?

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Kingscee:
I cried for Nigeria my country

cry blood if you like

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2020
darleenje:

Lol! Oh my God, are you kidding me? What actually was those deals if I may ask?

Abi you just see news and swallow it like that?

lol, just news abi

our hypocrite never do

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by jawalis(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Are you minding those fools condemning Hush? Leave them na. No be their fault, na Dubai force Dey give d bad belle joy over working Boys. But I get believe say baba go come out of this mess. Human are the most dangerous creature on earth. Same people condemning boss now are the same set of people who hail him and tap onto his blessing when Hush Dey ball. Such is life. Even those who received 10k each on IG during March lockdown were shouting nonsense now. That’s human for you. Even those who do lots of scandalous act at their work are shouting. Not your fault. Hush has lived the life we all pray for and even at his arrest. He can never suffer, hear it well. He’ll be back and better.

Let those who have no sin cast the first stone on him.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by darleenje: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

lol, just news abi

our hypocrite never do

Oga no be new. No want was scammed of his hard-earned money that is what I wanted you to see but you are blind to truth.

That was Facebook advert.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by ForestHill: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Why I support people like hush,no be these ones wey dey use pant do G.I am talking about intelligent tech Criminals not ritualists is because Nigeria purely a useless and worthless country.
These are the kind of people the US employ as detectives and high class fraud investigators for mulit national companies.They put them to proper use by establishing good systems.

Many of your police men use Torchlight phones, how those ones fit operate desktop or even understand database?
Nonsense
I sent a pm
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2020
All this one's supporting him are definitely yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2020
ForestHill:
I sent a pm

I don't get pm.
The email account is not active.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

cry blood if you like

grin grin
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2020
jawalis:
Are you minding those fools condemning Hush? Leave them na. No be their fault, na Dubai force Dey give d bad belle joy over working Boys. But I get believe say baba go come out of this mess. Human are the most dangerous creature on earth. Same people condemning boss now are the same set of people who hail him and tap onto his blessing when Hush Dey ball. Such is life. Even those who received 10k each on IG during March lockdown were shouting nonsense now. That’s human for you. Even those who do lots of scandalous act at their work are shouting. Not your fault. Hush has lived the life we all pray for and even at his arrest. He can never suffer, hear it well. He’ll be back and better.

Let those who have no sin cast the first stone on him.

I also have Same belief that he will come out successfully and shame all his enemies
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
All this one's supporting him are definitely yahoo boys

Hushpupy no be Yahoo boy.Be guided.
Hush is a Tech Azaman cool
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

grin grin
seriously these people are just annoying

their pull him down syndrome is on the highest level
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by ForestHill: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I don't get pm.
The email account is not active.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I don't get pm. The email account is not active.

gbamest grin grin
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
ForestHill:
CharlotteabC@protonmail.com

Ok.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
De deceive urself
nkwuocha1:

Hushpupy no be Yahoo boy.Be guided.
Hush is a Tech Azaman cool
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

gbamest grin grin

Everywhere ugly right now bro.
I need hush kind of funds.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Everywhere ugly right now bro. I need hush kind of funds

the street na by grace
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

the street na by grace

Finally, that money E no get where e want run go.
Legit or not.itseither you fu'c'k or get F'cked.Either way,a Fu''ck was made.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
De deceive urself

Na you dey deceive yourself oooo.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Finally, that money E no get where e want run go.
Legit or not.itseither you Bleep or get F'cked.Either way,a Bleep was made.

lol, and the fvck go always dey occurcheesy

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Andrew13: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpuppi is a gunner, I pity him tho
nkwuocha1:

Na you dey deceive yourself oooo.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by LastProphet: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2020
ForestHill:
I disagree! Even the world's most educated people finds them super smart. Get your facts right.

You are smart you killed in SA, hated in Kenya, chased out of India, Malaysian police even distinguish between you and other Nigerian tribes, they pull you out of line of travellers and pull your trousers while others breeze through customs gate yet you are the smartest. Don't ever confuse ambition and smartness. That tribe has only one thing that distinguishes them albeit foolishly most times and that is ambition. Any ambitious person always INITIALLY APPEAR smart and that's what it is. See the smartest fraudsters are into hacking and they steal about 1 billion times what degenerates like hushpupi take. Didn't you hear a few days ago a group of hackers stole $200m worth of bitcoin in just one attempt? Those are the real bad guys with real smartness. Not cheap emotional crimes of betrayal where you use your foul mouth to lie, deceive and many times even consult the help of juju, is that smart? You deceive a lady you in love with her then carry her belonging she left to you in trust and you run away and you call that smartness? I borrow you money and you refuse to pay back is that smartness? What has happened to these our young men of today? Can't you see China gives us aid and later we take the same money back to them to buy things? That is smartness! Not a mo..ron that broke trust cowardly and can never go near there again and neither can his countrymen for ages to come. WHEN YOU BREAK TRUST IT IS NOT SMARTNESS IT IS FOOLISHNESS. Ask the tribe that got their own regional leader to escape death in the 1966 coup after murdering the leaders of other regions - in their usual shortsighted smartness, ask them where it got them politically? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by ForestHill: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:

You are smart you killed in SA, hated in Kenya, chased out of India, Malaysian police even distinguish between you and other Nigerian tribes, they pull you out of line of travellers and pull your trousers while others breeze through customs gate yet you are the smartest. Don't ever confuse ambition and smartness. That tribe has only one thing that distinguishes them albeit foolishly most times and that is ambition. Any ambitious person always INITIALLY APPEAR smart and that's what it is. See the smartest fraudsters are into hacking and they steal about 1 billion times what degenerates like hushpupi take. Didn't you hear a few days ago a group of hackers stole $200m worth of bitcoin in just one attempt? Those are the real bad guys with real smartness. Not cheap emotional crimes of betrayal where you use your foul mouth to lie, deceive and many times even consult the help of juju, is that smart? You deceive a lady you in love with her then carry her belonging she left to you in trust and you run away and you call that smartness? I borrow you money and you refuse to pay back is that smartness? What has happened to these our young men of today? Can't you see China gives us aid and later we take the same money back to them to buy things? That is smartness! Not a mo..ron that broke trust cowardly and can never go near there again and neither can his countrymen for ages to come. WHEN YOU BREAK TRUST IT IS NOT SMARTNESS IT IS FOOLISHNESS. Ask the tribe that got their own regional leader to escape death in the 1966 coup after murdering the leaders of other regions - in their usual shortsighted smartness, ask them where it got them politically? Nonsense
Drink some water, your throat might have dried up due to excessive shouting. Drink water. Be alive. Stay safe!
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Bornfool(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

but he is a drug lord

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
Hushpuppi is a gunner, I pity him tho

Don't pity him,he won't be killed but jailed.
Pity yourself more.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Do you have the kind of money he has? EVEN now most of it is seized?
lolzz, you mean the money he stole? most keh? ALL of it has been and will be seized, he doesn't have a dime, all the money he has is stolen money which will be collected back, if atall he is not given a life sentence, he will be deported back to naija, cos no country will admit a well know ex-convict fraudster, am sure who will employ a thief? am sure dangote will not, maybe he will just recruit your type to call people and ask for their ATM pins.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
LastProphet:

[/s]

An idiot against criminals but a notorious tribalist.You be f cool cooll proper.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
lolzz, you mean the money he stole? most keh? ALL of it has been and will be seized, he doesn't have a dime, all the money he has is stolen money which will be collected back, if atall he is not given a life sentence, he will be deported back to naija, cos no country will admit a well know ex-convict fraudster, am sure who will employ a thief? am sure dangote will not, maybe he will just recruit your type to call people and ask for their ATM pins.

Even the ones with first class na your father dey employ them?Most of your presidents and politicians are ex - convicts self grin cheesy.Which means hush has got a major advantage in the politics sphere self cheesy

He should be deported to naija self.He is our thief cheesy

And sorry ALL of it ain't confiscated.Dream on!You think say hush na mediocre like you?That guy got money enough here in home base.Na the one Dem c them collect.Abeg clear undecided
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Kccheechy(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
No be say I no sabi the short-cuts to success but I no want balling wey get expiry date like hushpuppi own... What will you gain to acquire wealth that can't give you rest of mind?? Wealth that can't let you sleep with your two eyes closed? Always on the run from the police and anti-graft agencies?? The fools here who praise him don't know the damage this activity of hushidiot has done to our global image. Travel out and see.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Even the ones with first class na your father dey employ them?Most of your presidents and politicians are ex - convicts self grin cheesy.Which means hush has got a major advantage in the politics sphere self cheesy

He should be deported to naija self.He is our thief cheesy

And sorry ALL of it ain't confiscated.Dream on!You think say hush na mediocre like you?That guy got money enough here in home base.Na the one Dem c them collect.Abeg clear undecided
sorry o, if e pain say your senior brother puppy the criminal is going to jail forever, why don't you go and join him in jail? sure he will die in jail sef.. Gucci master
.lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record / 10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics) / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) (2) (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.