Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) (28432 Views)

Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / Bishop Ignatius Kaigama Feeds 991 Inmates In Jos Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by hybrid11(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
DennisEche:
Explain
lol as your lecturer or what
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by GemUnique(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
T
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by FlatSkull: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
contigiency:
To do what exactly? If is to repent, fine. But all Abia state's money must be refunded.
to the last kobo

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Felynx007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
All I see is someone who is trying to deceive the public.

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by DennisEche(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
hybrid11:

lol as your lecturer or what
Lols, I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by angelina08(f): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
It looks like Senator Kalu's stomach has gone down cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Btruth: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hate to see criminals been celebrated in the society. While Lance Corporal Martins is rotten in the cell for speaking up the truth.

God's judgment is fast approaching.

cry

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by hybrid11(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
DennisEche:
Lols, I come in peace
peace you shall receive

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by hybrid11(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
DennisEche:
Lols, I come in peace
peace you shall receive

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by FlordFlorez(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
ekestic1976:

Thief, did you say? Ever asked yourself why is it that it's only southern Nigerian politicians that hold the short end of the stick in the so-called fight against corruption? I'm not Igbo but Yoruba, but we have to forge a common front and forget about our exaggerated differences. What's it with us? What did Uzor Kalu do that many others beyond the Niger have not done?
revisit my earliar post, u will know i also share same mind as urs.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by busomma: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
To ask for forgiveness or what? I can't wait for this looter to go back to prison where he rightly belongs.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Sholaco: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
hybrid11:
I thought his a spiritualist like his mom??
father and money
i think it is more better than father and toto
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
See am criminal travelling up & down and people even so called 'preists' are hailing & dining meanwhile if somebody thief mango for market, calabar people go dress and with tire & fuel...then burn am

But all these ones dey go scot free after dem dn loot state treasury finish and left their state in ruins

SMH
When and where did the priest hail him.....besides every priest should dine not only with righteous men but also with sinners including thieves
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by iamfrankoben: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yoruba in sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Johnsown1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hope is for good

You can check my signature for a genuine property in Enugu state Nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Harmlesspill(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlatSkull:
Dirty miscreant kalu. has he restord his stolen funds?
Has tinubu refunded his.
See ehn brother,,if we must deal with a particular matter ehn then we should leave sentiments outside.
What goes to Mr A should as well go to Mr B.
And if you want to deal with a matter,,you go straight to the head!!
You don't just pick one out the basket that contains a thousands and just decide to place him on a slaughter slab.
Justice doesn't skip a particular tribe!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Jodano: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
love em or hate em orji uzor kalu is still a force in Nigeria politics.Who is not a thief in Nigeria politics today,iam not in support of corruption,but I love his doggedness iam a fan of dogged people.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Elzakzaky: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Goldenboy10:
How does this concern me?
Did you not see the topic before clicking it?
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Harmlesspill(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
busomma:
To ask for forgiveness or what? I can't wait for this looter to go back to prison where he rightly belongs.
When do you want tinubu to be jailed??
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lets get justice for Lance Corporal Martins. The army guy in detention for saying the truth.You can watch the video on YouTube.
#LanceCorporalMartins. Let get this trend of Twitter. God bless Nigerian.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by hybrid11(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
cheesy
Sholaco:
cheesy
Sholaco:
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by zudozz: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
The church of God is meant for people like him..Not d righteous like you and I.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by ekestic1976(f): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
revisit my earliar post, u will know i also share same mind as urs.

This is your earlier message, or is there another?

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by FlordFlorez(m): 2:41pm
Orji Uzor Kalu is a chronic 'recidivist'. He cannot change. He's a thief just like other polithiefians.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Gboy5050: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please I need help hunger is real,please help me to buy food stuff,any amount is okay
2039572288 UBA
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by ofiko123(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Politics and Religion: They are inseparable..
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
ekestic1976:

He's a thief just like other polithiefians.
is it that too complicating to comprehend?
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Champneys: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thieves are allowed to mingle with people who claim to be closer to God.
Nah normal thing.
Ole ni everybody las las.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by nemynely(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
The paradox called Nigeria where saints and sinners dine uninhibited
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Killdemboth: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlatSkull:
Dirty miscreant kalu. has he restord his stolen funds?

Compare him with your brown teeth drug Baron and chronic looter of bullion van burdillon and the politically retired and sidelined rogue leader TINUBU. Who's worse??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / Makurdi Church Receives N42Million Tithe From An Anonymous Donor / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.