Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) (28434 Views)

Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / Bishop Ignatius Kaigama Feeds 991 Inmates In Jos Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by OkoAmarashy: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
cool
They don format this one brain for prison

For him life him no go ever mention IBO , 2023 and President in one sentence

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
These business men again
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
I might be wrong, but with the Arewa statement on OUK and all these visitations, something tells me he will be pushed forward by APC in 2023 probably for the post of Vice President or President

Although I would have preferred a Peter Obi to both Him and Rochas combined
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by obise1223: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Have you been dreaming of becoming a skilled person in Digital Marketing? Tescom Digital Academy offers you a wonderful opportunity to learn the basis of Digital Marketing and Web Development along with a certificate of participation.
Want to know how Digital Marketing can help you grow your business or career?
Join us at TDA! Send a DM now or call Taiwo, Our Course Manager on +234-703-313-4949 NOW if you have any questions.

Click here to Register
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by tot(f): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
contigiency:
To do what exactly? If is to repent, fine. But all Abia state's money must be refunded.

Hahaha.

It's a shame this man is being given any audience at all. Well, you can only deceive man not God.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Bakin3(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Alright.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigeria next president OUK all the way

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
His 12 year sentence is postponed or pardoned? dead country
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Lordkross(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Coded HUSHPUPPI
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by earnit2: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
oh
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
����️✋�️✋
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by holycup(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hope the bishop tells him the truth and make him to change from all his evil ways. I just hope it’s not a normal photo session and sharing of envelope.

Orji is a bad news to Abia state
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by steveekeoma(m): 1:56am On Jun 27, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
See am criminal travelling up & down and people even so called 'preists' are hailing & dining meanwhile if somebody thief mango for market, calabar people go dress and with tire & fuel...then burn am

But all these ones dey go scot free after dem dn loot state treasury finish and left their state in ruins

SMH
U have no proof to call ouk criminal. So stop making nonsense comments without no legal proofs
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2020
ekestic1976:

Thief, did you say? Ever asked yourself why is it that it's only southern Nigerian politicians that hold the short end of the stick in the so-called fight against corruption? I'm not Igbo but Yoruba, but we have to forge a common front and forget about our exaggerated differences. What's it with us? What did Uzor Kalu do that many others beyond the Niger have not done?

The northern muslim politicians are never thieves. They are holy. Even though one man will boldly father 48 children, them no be thief. (Na mafia things - cosa nostra)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / Makurdi Church Receives N42Million Tithe From An Anonymous Donor / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.