Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (57015 Views)

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
donbachi:
And she's still breathing

Just unfortunate for her that the incident had happened.

I just a way of saying I'll make sure you do my project as a must.

Pin In the neck or ass

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
bro i don stay for south for a while. i dont like any of the 2 countries. but i rather be a south african than a nigerian if i have chance to choose. these people pass us.
idiot check my profile I talked about people like you on other threads such a waste.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
mmars:

It is only unfortunate for Nigeria that we have still not attained that respect but still your Leader accepted the clear truth

He could foretell the future. Right now the black South African government has done great things starting from Mandela's time to Mbeki but people refuse to give it credit. They say it's white achievements. So they'll always be that unfortunate prism through which people look at South Africa.

So now Botswana and Rwanda are becoming inspiration for black pride. Mandela thought it could be nigeria but that window of opportunity has closed shut.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SaintNegro77: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Location??
prince088:
Disgusting racist!!!

Clean non accident 2007 Rx350 just arrived .

https://www.nairaland.com/5919055/just-arrived-clean-title-07
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

He could foretell the future. Right now the black South African government has done great things starting from Mandela's time to Mbeki but people refuse to give it credit. They say it's white achievements. So they'll always be that unfortunate prism through which people look at South Africa.

So now Botswana and Rwanda are becoming inspiration for black pride. Mandela thought it could be nigeria but that window of opportunity has closed shut.
you can't be so sure. A govt can change everything but not under this present political party. Nigeria has the potential.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Hahahaha did lazy southafrican just challenge a Nigerian to an actual fight or is it a beer drinking contest

Nigerians get beat up all the time here in SA. How many black South Africans have u heard of that were beat up by a Nigerian?
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
King44:
idiot check my profile I talked about people like you on other threads such a waste.
idiot, when ever your useless talk hits front page i go check am. for now u are as irrelevant as the black negros in usa
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by techmo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Nigerians get beat up all the time here in SA. How many black South Africans have u heard of that were beat up by a Nigerian?

Why beat up people we can wreck you with cheap drugs and take your women as ours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Make Dem kpai am , she dey mad.
Nonsense sad
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Codes151(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Correction: white South African man.

Illiterate media stream
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Austin1805(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Wow, let's concentrate on your last bit for a moment coz everything else u said b4 that is crap - if SA's economy is tiny at 300 billion dollars for 58 million people, imagine what that makes u at 400 billion for a whopping 200 million people. shocked shocked shocked You should be a "2 trillion dollar economy". No wonder you're the poverty capital of the world - you're useless. Don't be foolish my man.

Anyway, please elaborate on Nigeria and your role in apartheid, I wanna have a serious laugh.
you can search the internet for the answer to that question but honestly, you must be really obsessed about Nigeria that you still had to come register on a platform created for Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by earnit1: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
oh
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why wud a teacher say such a thing baffles me. If indeed she ment it like it happened to Floyd. Makes no sense. undecided

If she has no racist tendencies/past it shud be regarded as a terrible and ill timed mistake.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Why beat up people you can wreck with cheap drugs and take their women as yours

D SA chicks are the hottest in Africa and Nigerians are paying top dollar to have one by their side. That's the only way u can afford them. don't embarrass yourself and your own women abeg grin We're cleaning up your imagine ugly gorilla looking fools. We're the Brazil of Africa man.

You can sell drugs all u want but do some reading on the number of Nigerian monkey's killed in SA. Addicts killing their pimps grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Closed!!! You must be joking Nigeria still has bigger plans for the future destabilized doesn't mean it would never rise again ... Who thought southafrica could ever be free the white tried suppressing it making it there second Europe

Like you said No ones knows the future Nigeria had and still has great thing to offer we are leading Africa into greatness that why we are every where in the world gaining there knowledge and bringing to Africa to make wonders .
One of Nigeria's great achievement it this platform you and me are communicating with
You can't lead Africa obviously because of your diluted population Africans are Not whites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by nengibo: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

The Chinese are refusing you entry into their restaurants in Nigeria.
And what happened to that restaurant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by JaruJaru890: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

D SA chicks are the hottest in Africa and Nigerians are paying top dollar to have one by their side. That's the only way u can afford them. don't embarrass yourself and your own women abeg grin We're cleaning up your imagine ugly gorilla looking fools. We're the Brazil of Africa man.

You can sell drugs all u want but do some reading on the number of Nigerian monkey's killed in SA. Addicts killing their pimps grin

i felt like telling you my mind and see you cry for days. But will leave that one or another good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
idiot, when ever your useless talk hits front page i go check am. for now u are as irrelevant as the black negros in usa
There is no need to argue with you you are as stupid as your moniker looks.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by IamDavid(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
she prolly forgot that South Africa is in Africa lol
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Austin1805:
you can search the internet for the answer to question but honestly, you must be really obsessed about Nigeria that you still had to come register on a platform created for Nigerians

I just searched the internet and it's bringing up Zambia and Tanzania. So I don't know who u are and the role u played. Must be fake news. Or maybe u are hyping yourself too much. I asked your other friend techmo to send me a list of Nigerian leaders who have made an official address in SA parliament or Memorial Day as a mark of our gratitude for "the leadership role u olayed". His still searching frantically. Hasn't gotten back to me. Maybe u could help him out with just one name. Just one BIKO. grin You won't find it. So that's the role u played. Zilch.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by nengibo: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
mmars:

CLOSED NEVER TO BE VISITED AGAIN
Thank you, one Heineken for you
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by jadyclem(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
kneel on them negro necks, no care. same way floyd case die down is the same way your case go die done. after naija and black american negros, the next most useless set of negros are south african negros. keep kneeling on theiir nexks. BTW, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH RACISM, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIKE WHO I WANT TO LIKE AND HATE WHO I WANT TO HATE. EVEN IN NAIJA WE PRACTICE TRIBALISM. USELESS HYPOCRITES
this mc galaxy and slimcase , na wetin be their work sef?
this their insta live don too much.
Pls go and educate yourself about racism. Racism is not just about liking or hating anyone; it's much more than that. It's deprivation and oppression based on skin color. It's like slave trade but now it's systemic. Nobody gives a fvck about anyone's likeness or hate, but don't deprive anyone or oppress them because of their skin color.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Exmilitant(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
blacks are scum of earth. i am talking about south africa as a country. blacks only know how to cause havok and constitute nuisance. check africa, check america, go to asia, malaysia. blacks are destroying everywhere. they got nothing to contribute.
so yes black south africans are scum of earth. but the country south africa is greater than nigeria
Your disgust for Blacks and Africa in general is incomprehensible! Can you do yourself a favour by smoking two taps of wee wee? It will change your perspective about Africa!

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by maximusprime2000: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:
So na you thief the moniker wey I be wan use ba?
lol, perspiration things. maybe imma faster finger. One love
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
JaruJaru890:
i felt like telling you my mind and see you cry for days. But will leave that one or another good day

That's what the truth does, it hurts grin

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
there is no need to argue with you, you are as stupid as your moniker.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
nengibo:

And what happened to that restaurant?

What happened to the many others unreported?
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
mmars:

Closed!!! You must be joking Nigeria still has bigger plans for the future destabilized doesn't mean it would never rise again ... Who thought southafrica could ever be free the white tried suppressing it making it there second Europe

Like you said No ones knows the future Nigeria had and still has great thing to offer we are leading Africa into greatness that why we are every where in the world gaining there knowledge and bringing to Africa to make wonders .
One of Nigeria's great achievement it this platform you and me are communicating with
You can't lead Africa obviously because of your diluted population Africans are Not whites

Read your part in bold. Your grandma said the same thing in 1960. grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
maximusprime2000:

lol, perspiration things. maybe imma faster finger. One love
Lol...one love my brother
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Babygal2020(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
extol1:
not only she should be sacked but must be prosecuted for altering such words

"uttering" not "altering"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.