Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (296688 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by tijehi(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Awww Morgan's love for Akwaugo is so deep.

Mezie....the mentally deranged cow

Well done Rosemary

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
My Novel "One more night" is set to be released by the end of this month. I am so excited and scared too. grin

If you have read any of my published works, you would know they are not the same with rough works here grin grin

I polish, re write, edit, add and remove before sending to an editor. So you know what is coming when you pick my works: a mixture of touching stories, romance and clean writings.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Title: One More Night

Author: Rosemary Okafor

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Publisher: Love Africa Press

Publication Date: TBC

Tags: Second chance, divorced couple

BLURB:

Four years after a bitter divorce, Grace is thrust back into Ken’s life following a passionate night together. Old flames reignite between them and Ken wants her back. He will do anything to prove that their love is worth fighting for.

Grace discovers she is pregnant after a night of passion with her ex-husband.

Feelings she thought long buried resurface and she wants to give their marriage a second chance.

With a world of uncertainty between them, they must determine if the reasons that tore them apart in the first place will do so again. Can they reach a solution to keep them together this time around?

4 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
I will announce the release date, and it will be available on Okadabooks, Amazon, kobo, epub and print on demand for those who wants hard copy.

I eagerly await your review on that story. cool cool cool

That being said. The next episode of "His neighbor's wife" will drop tomorrow evening.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rosemary33:
I will announce the release date, and it will be available on Okadabooks, Amazon, kobo, epub and print on demand for those who wants hard copy.

I eagerly await your review on that story. cool cool cool

That being said. The next episode of "His neighbor's wife" will drop tomorrow evening.

Waiting patiently....
Thumbs up ma’am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nmezor(f): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks for the lovely update dear
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okay... grin

Okadabooks came through earlier than I thought. And the book One more night" is up for sale for just 800 on Okadabooks now.

You can read a sample copy with this link http://ow.ly/9iaE50B3YYa

Leave a review and purchase the full book of you are impressed (which I know you will be.

I don't think 800 is too much
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okay... grin

Okadabooks came through earlier than I thought. And the book One more night" is up for sale for just 800 on Okadabooks now with a new cover.

For our @Okadabooks readers, ONE MORE NIGHT by @OziomaRosemary is out now.

Buy here: https:///uD6hM2YhV3

One More Night weaves the stories of three women as they search for love, second chances, forgiveness and self rediscovery.

Read a sample: https:///LE2OZhEYXB https:///oUVCwhBFRm

Leave a review and purchase the full book of you are impressed (which I know you will be.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Gloriagee(f): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2020
The links aren't working
Rosemary33:
Okay... grin

Okadabooks came through earlier than I thought. And the book One more night" is up for sale for just 800 on Okadabooks now with a new cover.

For our @Okadabooks readers, ONE MORE NIGHT by @OziomaRosemary is out now.

Buy here: https:///uD6hM2YhV3

One More Night weaves the stories of three women as they search for love, second chances, forgiveness and self rediscovery.

Read a sample: https:///LE2OZhEYXB https:///oUVCwhBFRm

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Cellinanenye(f): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Rosemary33:

I follow you bumper to bumper Ma. I just joined Nairaland because of writers like you and your wonderful stories
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Gloriagee:
The links aren't working
really? I just noticed too undecided. Let me work on it. Meanwhile you can just type One more night, or Rosemary Okafor on Okada platform for access.

Check for the cover below... There are two options: read a free sample or buy the full book.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2020
I know it may to be a little stressful but try for me biko.

Just search for Rosemary Okafor or One more night on you Okadabooks platform.

If you don't have the app, just go to Google and type Okadabooks, then search for my name or title of the work.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ochyglowsglows(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
I'd try the other platforms. Or probably wait for hard copy. But Okadabooks is a big No-No for me. Can't ever download that app on my phone ever again.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Ochyglowsglows:
I'd try the other platforms. Or probably wait for hard copy. But Okadabooks is a big No-No for me. Can't ever download that app on my phone ever again.
shocked shocked. Okay, then Amazon, kobo, epub would be great for you.

It will be on these platforms by weekend
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by divinelypruned(f): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Anything Okada books is a no no for me,pls try other platforms that will treat both you and the readers better. Bambooks is nice too

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by do4luv14(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2020
I will love to have the hardcopy, am tayed of PDF,

and how much will it cost me,

finally are you not thesame author of A SOLDIER THAT LOVE ME, (a fat girl story)

Rosemary33:
I know it may to be a little stressful but try for me biko.

Just search for Rosemary Okafor or One more night on you Okadabooks platform.

If you don't have the app, just go to Google and type Okadabooks, then search for my name or title of the work.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
do4luv14:

finally are you not thesame author of A SOLDIER THAT LOVE ME, (a fat girl story)
Yap grin that's me.

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
do4luv14:

Yap grin that's me
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by mayorbch(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Rosemary33:
Yap grin that's me

So, does it mean you won't use this medium anymore?

Paraphrased: Does it mean you won't send it here again?
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by do4luv14(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Great, will love to own a hardcopy,

thats a sweet story from you, An insight into the happenings in both Somolia and niger delta

Rosemary33:
Yap grin that's me
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
mayorbch:

So, does it mean you won't use this medium anymore?

Paraphrased: Does it mean you won't send it here again?
I finished that story first here an ���. I put it down few months ago because I want to publish it

I always finish my story here. Though when I want to publish, I change so much and rewrite.

I will finish "his neighbor's wife" here too.

So no fear cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by wunmexbaby(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Rosemary33 post=93029187] I finished that story first here an ���. I put it down few months ago because I want to publish it

I always finish my story here. Though when I want to publish, I change so much and rewrite.

I will finish "his neighbor's wife" here too.

So no fear cheesy grin[/quote
please do ooo
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 3:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Chapter 23

“You look so beautiful ma’am”

Not beautiful- Akwaugo observed. Exquisite was the word. This woman, her house keeper, had pulled her front hair up, away from her face, leaving the rest to fall past her shoulder. She had flattered her with touches of gold scattered over her flawless skin. There was gold on her cheeks, eyelid even a subtle touch on her lips.

“A beauty like yours is rear” the woman stepped back and survey her

She smiled. It seemed she would have to get use to hearing that from people. Morgan had called her a mermaid once. She tilted her head to the side, admiring her white lace choker, straightened her white off shoulder blouse which was tucked into a black pencil cut skirt.

The buzzer rang.

“Its him” the woman said

“I am so nervous”

“You don’t have to be ma’am. he wants you by his side…”

Talking the talk wasn’t same as walking the walk. Morgan was going to address his partners and he wanted her to be there. “I want to be stealing glances at you while I close this deal” he’d say. She had felt like a queen when he’d beg her to follow him. Now excitement had turned to qualm.
The buzzer rang again.

“Here” the woman handed her handbag to her “Have a wonderful time Ma’am. don’t bother about Ola…me and that little baby have a lot to talk about while you are gone.”

She took the woman’s hands “Thank you so much, I don’t know what I would have done without you around”

“Oh stop. I am doing my job” the woman blushed and opened the door for her.

He was talking with some men when she came out. His back on her. she waited. Didn’t want to interrupt and trying to get a grip of herself. As if her silence announced her presence- he turned. What ever he wanted to say hung on his throat as he gaped. It took a throat clearing from one of the men for him to blink and grinned

He motioned her to join him “Everyone, this is my woman” he slid his hand round her waist, gave her trembling midriff a gentle squeeze as the men muttered their approvals. "You are the most beautiful woman that walked the surface of the earth" he whispered as he led her to the waiting car.

"You should get tired of me by now"

"When i have not even started? my love, i have so much to do with you" they were comfortably seated.

He was true to his words, made her seat very close to the stage. He would give her stolen glances, they smirked at each other- like a secret they shared, they spoke silently.

He was like a god standing there- a full definition of masculinity. He stood tall, chest thrusted out, a gleam in his eyes. This was his world, his territory- he ruled here. He was a man of power and he knew how to wield it. Like he had gotten hold of her heart, yet he seemed not to be in a hurry to possess her body- only teasing, tempting and heightening fire that smoldered within her. She lowered her gaze to her fingers. This wasn’t the place nor the time to allow her mind wonder or will her body to respond to the desire he had ignited in her.

“Mrs Ochudo?” a soft female voice whispered behind her.

She tilted her voice toward the voice. Everyone wanted to know about her- are you married to him? Where have you been all the while? Endless questions.

She came face to face with a bronze skinned middle aged woman who had taken the empty seat beside her.

“Sorry…my name is Madonna”

She took the woman’s extended hand “Just call me Akwaugo”

“Oh! You are not his wife?”

“Not yet…we are working towards it”

“Don’t mind me, I wanted to know who the beautiful woman beside our powerful Morgan is. I am glad to finally meet the woman after his heart”

The woman rose to leave “Akwa…uh…what do you do? You work?”

She didn’t prepare for that question and if her suspicion was right- she’d swear she sensed mockery and disdain hidden in the woman’s voice.

“I am a Nurse actually” that she was! Was it not just three days ago she got her appointment later from the University of Lagos Teaching hospital? Morgan had made it possible though he had pretended he didn’t. I only need a driver to take me there and I can meet who ever that is in charge myself, she had insisted. But the chief medical director had betrayed him.

“Oh, A nurse. Our Morgan prefers a nurse now” the woman looked her over “One more thing- did he tell you he already has a family? You need to find out more about him and his daughter”

What was she talking about? A family? A daughter? What was going on? Before she could ask the question that bugged her heart the woman had sashayed away.

She didn’t know which one grieved her the more- that he chose a mere nurse over her or the beauty she saw today. Madonna felt bitterness down her core, it twisted her stomach and made her want to puke.

He did it to spite her, bringing his harlot to an important business gathering like this because he knew she would be there. She clicked out of the conference hall scurried to the waiting taxi and buried her face on her palm as the vehicle left the venue. A seething loathe wrenched her gut, she felt like a fool- thinking South Africa would be the best place to make up with him, convince him, they would have had the best times of their lives! But he had come with his LovePeddler- a miserable nurse!

Her father would laugh at her. “Why don’t you get yourself another man buttercup. If this particular one doesn’t want you, then you shouldn’t push it” her father had warned. But her father didn’t understand what love is, he knew just one two things- business and fucking around.

She pushed herself inside her suit and let out a loud cry. She wouldn’t lose him, not to that light skinned jelly fish.

“You have not spoken to me since we entered this car. My love what is wrong?”

A special night for him, yet she wouldn’t share on his joy. What would make her countenance suddenly change? He thought they were having fun, now she had suddenly gone cold. He took her hand and she snatched it back. Adjusted her skirt and moved far from him.

“Asa please what is it?” he tried again

“Don’t call me that”

He clenched his fist, shut his eyes and heaved. The rest of his day was ruined.

She jumped off the car as soon as it stopped in front of the hotel, brisk- walking, she scaled the staircase in twos. He met up with her with faster gaits, grabbed her waist “Are you ready to tell me what is wrong with you?”

“Get your lying hand off me…” the tremor in her voice wasn’t unnoticed

He was taken aback by her sudden outburst. Where was that coning from? Him- a liar? He pulled her towards his room and forced her inside.

“Let me go!”

He took her shoulder and shook her furiously “Will you get a grip and let me know what you are talking about?”

“Your family you have been hiding from me! That’s what is wrong with me Morgan!”

He felt her shoulder sunk and her eyes held tears that would soil her beautiful face soon. He took his hands off her, dazed.

“What rubbish are you talking about? What family?”

“The one you hid away outside Nigeria! You have a daughter even. How could you lie to me? You deceived me…you know what I’ve been through” she sobbed

He wiped his face, sat on the sofa “Who told you this?”

“Does it matter? Are you going to deny it?”

“Yes I will deny every part of that story!” he sprang to his feet “Girl I am disappointed! How could you believe such a thing about me, you didn’t even wait to hear from me!”

“One question Morgan. Do you have a child?”

He didn’t answer. How could he have waited this long to let her know about his Ariel? He could he be this stupid?

“Answer me Morgan…you have a child?”

11 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ayanfe29(f): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2020
Be calm and let him explain to you. Madonna just wanna spite you and make you leave him.

Thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by zubizareta(m): 4:39am On Aug 21, 2020
The battle ahead no be here. now Madonna is aware and we still have the stubborn he-goat Mezie that refused to accept the returned bride price and the ever deceitful Nwamaka that will not hesitate to gang up with Mezie to teach ASA a lesson....chai, the story just got started.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by peacy26: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Pls op, I know the battle would be fierce but pls nothing should take Akwa to the village biko.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Aforke27: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2020
peacy26:
Pls op, I know the battle would be fierce but pls nothing should take Akwa to the village biko.
I am on the same both as you. But Morgan has to go and pay her bride price in the village.

Aunty Rose thanks but this was short ��

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Madonna the witch. Thanks for the update ma'am and more please

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by EARLE99: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Chai!!! Na so dis love wan carry end?? cry cry
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Unfriendly friend . Thanks for the update ma
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
More platform to download my work

"One more night"

Support your girl and leave your review on any of the platforms.

If you love Romance/chic lit.
Then allow me to indulge you.

Download read and fall in love again.
Here are your book links

AMAZON:
B&N:
SMASHWORDS:
Kobo
Smash words

Since links don't work here, please do to these platforms. Cue in the name of my work or my name, and you will see my book.

Of private chart me for a direct link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.