Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (296991 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eazykolobo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
this matter get as he be....I fear the inevitable...Akwuago wants attention, of which I don't think Morgan can give enough of it...hummm
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by crislyn(f): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wonderz1:
Nice update. Abeg Rosemary33 make this happiness last small cause am smelling some tragedy around.
Ah pls o, let nothing happen to her again abeg...she aff suffered enough.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ayanfe29(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Akwa, receive sense in the name of Rosemary33's pen, Amen!

How can you even consider calling Nwamaka?

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by wunmexbaby(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
thanks for d update need more oooo

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by wunmexbaby(f): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
need more update pls

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Counter24(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
crislyn:
Ah pls o, let nothing happen to her again abeg...she aff suffered enough.

Lol.... There is bound to be an incoming tragedy the way I'm looking at the direction of this story now....
Y'all know the badass in this story (I'm talking about Madonna or whatever she is called) is gonna fight our Akwa .... I pity her when that eventually happens cos she is portrayed as a very Naive soul in this story embarassed cry cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Maydfourth: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where can I buy this book pleaaseeeeeeee..

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by crislyn(f): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Counter24:

Lol.... There is bound to be an incoming tragedy the way I'm looking at the direction of this story now....
Y'all know the badass in this story (I'm talking about Madonna or whatever she is called) is gonna fight our Akwa .... I pity her when that eventually happens cos she is portrayed as a very Naive soul in this story embarassed cry cry embarassed
We might all just be underrating Akwa's strength and intelligence, a naive person can suddenly grow wings if pushed just the way Mezie pushed her to the point of leaving him. I don't think my heart can take it if this story ends in tragedy o mbok.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by crislyn(f): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Maydfourth:
Where can I buy this book pleaaseeeeeeee..
Lol, your heart can't take the suspense abi.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nwiboko26(f): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
I always forward to an update.welldone
Ma'am

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by jaygolden(m): 5:09am On Aug 18, 2020
A true masterpiece,you must really make this in paperback,stories worth the legend
A true masterpiece,you must really make this in paperback,stories worth the legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
I will definitely
jaygolden:
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by do4luv14(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Aaaahhh (breathing heavily) calming down alittle,

see as ah run sharply enter thread, after I saw your moniker, I been think say Update don show,

nice one Rosie keep us update on the paperback own

Rosemary33:
I will definitely
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chapter 22

The shock of his rejection warred with a cold, stony rage as she tore her way back into the board room. Madonna had stormed out and had forgotten to pick her coat and her files. He was still there- smiling and waving, taking all the glory for an accepted proposal she made possible for him. His eyes caught hers and she quickly looked away, took her stuffs and hurried out. She didn’t feel the chill of the evening- nor the drizzling rain, temper had warmed her up that she feared she would roast.

I have someone waiting for me, he’d say. Betraying her again. What would it cost him to come home with her? sleep in her place for once! Make love to her. what was it that had kept him away from women- from her!

“You look like you need someone to take care of you- let me give you a treat that your body desires” she had said to him once he’d grab her hand on a firm hand shake. It wasn’t his ‘Thank you’ she wanted, not that kind of verbal appreciation after she had convinced Other board members agree to the South-Africa business.

She drummed her fingers against the steering wheel as she waited for the light to change. Even in her anger- she would not be able to deal with the police if caught flouting traffic order. Her mouth clamped in a thin line and she fought her mind not to remember the lack of interest in his eyes and his voice

“I have to get home as fast as possible Madonna. I have someone…” she zoomed off once the light turned green. She needed to hurry. Hurry away from his betrayal- his rejection, the hurt he was inflicting on her.

I have someone…” same word he used the day she almost had him. Right there in his office, when he wanted to know what it was for her “Business or power?” he’d ask. He had allowed her kiss him, his lips- beautiful and wet. She had dived in with urgency, sat on his laps and held his head. Urging him to take her breast in his mouth. Squeeze her ass and spread her leg right there. She had felt his penis go rigid, was about to get on her knees and take out the throbbing little strong man when he pushed her away.

“I can’t do this” he had sprung up from the sofa, buttoned his shirt and walked back to his desk “What am I doing?” he had muttered, as if she was not his class- his kind of woman “I have someone…” she knew it was a lie. A man with his popularity would not have a woman and the news would not be everywhere- except she is a tramp from one unknown place, or a white woman he had hidden so well in a foreign country.

She threw her bag on her glazed marble floor and rushed for a bottle of vodka- a worthy companion in a time like this one. She grimaced as the liquor burned down her throat. He did this to her- he had sent her back to alcoholism.

The drink did nothing to calm her- tossing on her bed, she was aware of a growing restlessness that was taking over her like madness, twitching and jerking her spine, denying her comfort. She felt the thrill inside her womanhood. Somewhere in her womb…the warmth and tingly sensation. She went to her dressing table, went through her collection of vibrators, picked a Love Machine instead and went back to bed. On a second thought, she abandoned the thing and walked out of the room.

She would not allow him continue making her show weakness. Each time she had humped these things with him in her head, made her drank herself till she’d pass out. It was just restlessness and she would walk it out. Staying all night inside the room was the reason her body still desired him even after cursing him in her heart.

It didn’t go away. Mad restlessness. After walking round her large compound, she still felt like having him f*ck her. No. having him on his knees sucking her juice dripping hole as a punishment. She skimmed her coat off her shoulder slid off her short and dived into the cold pool. Beating and kicking violently, transferring another man’s punishment to the water. It used to be her sanctuary- a place where she meditates, she could go down to the bottom and would stay there for minutes. But not tonight- even this sanctuary couldn’t quench this mad restlessness.

She knew it won’t take time and her father would start asking questions. “You are getting thinner my dear” he had commented today before the board meeting. What would he do if he found out her heart is set on their young CEO who had thrown her advances to her face? Would he protect her and make sure Morgan bends? If both of them pull their money out of Wilson group- with his father’s influence, other powerful stack holders would follow suit and Morgan would crumble.

What if her father laughs the whole thing off? He was a business man after all who wouldn’t joke with money. “As long as good business is concerned, I don’t mind partnering with the devil” he'd say.

She propped herself by the wall of the pool, carelessly caressing her breast and touching her clitoris. Among all the men she had desired, Morgan was the only one that had left her feeling this way. She couldn’t dismiss him like the others. She stepped out of the pool and sat her naked butt on the chair- spreading for the moon to be drunken with her slender body. It won’t take long- this restlessness would make her mad.

He didn’t plan spending nights in this house. Give her some space so she can really decide what she wants, that was the plan. To make her a woman in every sense so she would not say yes to him because of dependency. But he kept finding his way to the house every night- he was drunken in her, wrapped in her grasp.

The door opened and she stood there with an amazing smile. this is not going to be easy, he thought, brushing his beard

“You look so wasted” she said. Hands clasped in front of her, body swaying side to side. “Come and have your bath”

The only thing he would want to do was to take her to bed and UnCloth her. why did he even decide not to make love till the time was right? He was seriously reconsidering…

“I wasn’t expecting to meet you awake” he followed her inside. Eyes on her buttocks

“I wasn’t. I woke up to feed Ola”

He caught her arms and pulled her against him. He heard her gasp and was about to let her go but she cropped closer- breast pressed against his chest. She looked up and touched his face, he captured her warm palm with his shoulder

“You should have gone back to bed” his voice raw with need

“I wanted to wait for you”

He released her palm and she stoked down his jaw, gently brushing his beard. She was getting bolder with him- brushing. Stroking and giving seductive hints, she was subtle and it did little to ease his longing for her. he caught one of her fingers with his mouth and sucked- ran his tongue round it, his gaze on her face- watching her demeanor, her glassy dilated pupil.

“Its difficult to resist you Akwaugo” her fingers slipped off his lips. His palm skimmed down her buttocks and he squeezed gently before releasing her.

What she did next took him by surprise- she tipped on her toes, pulled his head to her face and kissed him on the lips

“What tha f…” that was the first! He may not survive this night

“Thank you so much Nkem…” her eyes widened immediately the word Nkem slipped out of her mouth. She turned her back on him and made to walk away but he caught her

“What did you just call me?” he turned her to face him. Desperately wanting to hear her call him that again. Nkem. Mine all these while he had wanted her to take him as hers. He saw her forehead creased; uncertainty took over where boldness was earlier. He pulled her closer, his jaw on her braided hair “Tell me my love, I want to hear what you call me”

She smiled. Caught her lower lips with her teeth and lowered her gaze.

“Please…Akwam…let me hear it. My heart would desire nothing more than to hear you sing that name to it” he stroked her back. Held her face “Look at me and say it my love…please…”

“Nkem” she breathed out

“You mean that?”

She nodded.

“Come here, goddess of my heart” together the walked to her room “Come to south Africa with me this weekend” he pleaded as they disappeared inside

“Come and take this money o…there is no time I told you I don’t want to marry again!”

Mezie kicked both the notes and wet sands as the Village Catechist turned to leave. Ungrateful poverty striking man, who couldn’t train his children except with the help of the church and others. Now he felt he had no need of his money and had come to return his bride price. A miserable five thousand naira! Was that what he is worth? Did it take care of everything he spent on their daughter all these years?

“Nwokem take the money and the drink! A woman said she doesn’t want to marry you again, is it by force?” Okorie retorted

“Let her come and tell me herself!”

“But she did! You are the only person who didn’t understand that your marriage is over! Take this money and the drink please, that is what my family owes you”

“Osi gini? What did you just say? You wretched church rat” Mezie spat out “Because you saw little money, you now look me on the face and vomit this rubbish? Have you forgotten what I did for you and your family? Would you have seen that daughter of yours to common secondary school if not for me? Now she had ran off with one man- instead of you begging me to accept her and her abomination- instead of you to discuss how we are going to cleanse what she did! You are here with this good for nothing flute player to disgrace yourselves!”

Okorie pulled the catechist by the hand “Caty…please let us leave this mad man. Others are already gone o. we can not be here begging someone you know has no sense inside his big head…”

Mezie picked a stone and hurled towards the man “Ara gbachipu gi nti. May lightning strike you to pieces! Animal!”

He didn’t blame them. not at all. Akwaugo had made him a laughing stock, a ridiculous story, women tell their children, topic of discussion at every meeting. Mezie the man without Amu. The man with a dead manhood. She had taken his pride and his voice. He couldn’t even attend meetings with his mates. But she would see, she wanted to be free but he would not grant her that. As long as he was concerned- Akwaugo and her daughter belonged to him!

He slammed the gate when the men left. His eyes caught the two crates of malt they had come with- he picked and flung them one after the other from his fence. “take your miserable drinks with you…I am not thirsty!” he flumped on his wooden chair, bracing his jaw against his palm- his heart trotted wildly.

Why was his life like this? Why had his chi abandoned him? He was only a man protecting what was his. Yes, he made a mistake, which anybody could make! Why was his own different? No family. No friend. No wife! What was it that Akwaugo did that the gods had chosen to spare her in her promiscuity? Even after revealing his secret- Okija had not done anything.

Her death would have been his own redemption- his kinsmen would have believed him if the news of her death had filtered into the village, and the idiot she was with would be made to dance to the tradition. Would the gods look upon him and have mercy? Make his enemies pay and restore his honor? No! rather they had chosen to sleep when it was his turn to seek justice.

The way of the gods are not the ways of men, however. Who can dictate to them how to assert judgement?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by crislyn(f): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Choi thank you for the update Rosemary33..I've been looking forward to this. This is is so sweet!

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by dawno2008(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
I so much love this update shocked
To actually see Mezie feel some humiliation and get served hot is sooo pleasing.
May all our enemies face such redicule and humiliation IJN.

Thanks Rossie, for bring smIles to my lips this lovely evening grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eazykolobo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
from frying pan to fire....Akwuago, be careful. Mezie is running mad gradually. tnkx Rosie
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
I smell trouble ahead.... Madonna, Mezie and Nwamaka won’t take things low.

Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Puvo: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rosemary33:
Chapter 22

Mezie picked a stone and hurled towards the man “Ara gbachipu gi nti. May lightning strike you to pieces! Animal!”

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Puvo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Abosede512(f): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the update, more wisdom and Almighty God will continue to be with you
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Odoogu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
all these vibes are getting too much ooo.. I hope they don't get mixed up. Madonna had better not get wind of Akwa cheesy, Na die be that.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mezie is a very sick man I swear. I'm just scared for Akwaugo because she now has 3 enemies. But eventually, everything is going to be okay. Thanks for the update ma'am

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by peacy26: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Akwa would surely scale through the obstacles. No shaking at all.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by wunmexbaby(f): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
thanks for d update, Akwaugo now has three enemies
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Khriztarl(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Enemies rising.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by VictorVELOCITY(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sometimes I wish I can travel to the future, and read this story till the end, and later come back and give you guys spoilers grin cool lol the suspense is killing me biko
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imagine Mezie talking about justice after all he did.
The mention of Madonna makes me feel sorry for Akwaugo because that lady is capable of anything.
Thanks for the updates OP, God bless
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by jaygolden(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Rosemary33:
I will definitely
Please make sure to tell us ma,thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Folex34(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2020
VictorVELOCITY:
Sometimes I wish I can travel to the future, and read this story till the end, and later come back and give you guys spoilers grin cool lol the suspense is killing me biko
VictorVELOCITY:
cheesy
VictorVELOCITY:
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by duruZed(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Whom the gods want's to distroy, no man is safe, but whoever is destined to survive the on-slaught of men and spirits, the gods will always rise to defend it's own. Akwaugo is now a daughter of the gods and no man born of a woman can harm her. Thanks for the beautiful write-up.

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nwiboko26(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.