Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,644 members, 6,018,868 topics. Date: Friday, 27 November 2020 at 12:48 PM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (189660 Views)

Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ / The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor (2) By Tosan Tarre / The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor By Tosan Tarre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 9:25am On Nov 21
Hmmm, smart thinking. And I taught it's someone else lurking around. Aseni ase ara e.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21
I thought Mezie had given up I never knew I was still cooking something. I hope he eats it alone grin
Will Nwamaka ever have a settled life? because moving from city to city will not help her get something good and her greed for money and material things will push her deeper into poverty if she does not manage that money well.
Congratulations to Akwa because Ariel is supportive of her relationship.
The way you describe Mezie's scene baffles me, you are really a champ.
Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 7:17am On Nov 22
Adeola25:
Hmmm, smart thinking. And I taught it's someone else lurking around. Aseni ase ara e.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 7:18am On Nov 22
Thank you, Cent.
centmanuel:
I thought Mezie had given up I never knew I was still cooking something. I hope he eats it alone grin
Will Nwamaka ever have a settled life? because moving from city to city will not help her get something good and her greed for money and material things will push her deeper into poverty if she does not manage that money well.
Congratulations to Akwa because Ariel is supportive of her relationship.
The way you describe Mezie's scene baffles me, you are really a champ.
Thanks for the update.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by doctorbrainy(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22
God bless you for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by chibestjerry(m): 8:49am On Nov 23
Awesome scene.
But hope you are not rushing the story.

All of a sudden Madonna was freed from prison.
Your former episode makes it seems almost impossible for her to achieve freedom easily.

Even her father had wash his hand of her and beside how was his father able to secure her release easily.

Though Mezie scene was awesome.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by BigDebbie: 10:25am On Nov 23
Awesome update.Thanks Rose
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by oyinella(f): 10:44am On Nov 23
chibestjerry:
Awesome scene.

Your former episode makes it seems almost impossible for her to achieve freedom easily.

Even her father had wash his hand of her and beside how was his father able to secure her release easily.

please was their another update after Mezie went to his compound? cause I cant see it
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by chii8(f): 7:46pm On Nov 23
chibestjerry:
Awesome scene.

I guess she wants to use flashback later to bring out that part.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by chibestjerry(m): 8:39am On Nov 25
chii8:

I guess she wants to use flashback later to bring out that part.
Yea we hope so
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by chibestjerry(m): 8:40am On Nov 25
oyinella:

please was their another update after Mezie went to his compound? cause I cant see it
I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / My Aunt And I / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.