Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic (10829 Views)

The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / 'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by jason123: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2011
I said I was not going to comment on this thread again but I just have to add this.

First of all, if the average igbo man thinks like you guys, then there is no hope for the igbo nation. All I can see here is paranoia, inferiority complex, defeatism and a hint of madness.
I mean, any sensible igbo man out there should read this and tell me what he thinks "Gabon","strategy" or "Enemies" undecided . .  . . .I mean, WTF undecided
Or "our enemies are laughing at us"?? Who makes such stupidd statements And damn right, they are laughing at you, at your stupi.dity, naivety and paranoia!

@ Obiagu
Your bitterness is understandable but do not let it becloud your reasoning.

alex101:

[/b]@ Jason123[b]

You sound like one of the "e go better" people.  Reading through some of your post on NL makes me laugh in my biafran accent. grin grin grin grin

Today you want out of nigeria, tommorrow you want nigeria intact, the next you want true federalism like you don't know it will never happen when there is still oil,

another day you want southern nigeria union,,,,,,,,,blah blah blah, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You are a typical 'one nigerianist" who will never leave nigeria, but will readily

sabotage the effort of those whose desire is to leave. Again, I de laugh  grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . . . And you,
Thanks for doing a bit of research about me. I am honoured since you are jobless and idle. I just thank God I did not post my picture,only God knows the sick things you might be doing with it.
Now, if you went through my post (as you claimed you did), you would notice that I was for "One Nigeria" until the JOS crisis started. You would also notice that I am[b]sceptical[/b] about southern nigeria because we all have fundamentally different history, culture, heritage and governance. Now,GROW UP and GO TO BED!!!
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Obiagu1(m): 2:24am On Jan 31, 2011
jason123:

I@ Obiagu

Don't think I'm deceiving myself. This is something that I must do, I've concluded that. Afterall the known Igbo founder, Eri, was not born in Igboland neither the present town I'm from is where my great great grand father came from. So you'll see we've being migrating and can't stop.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by dempeople(m): 2:26am On Jan 31, 2011
jason123:

I said I was not going to comment on this thread again but I just have to add this.

First of all, if the average igbo man thinks like you guys, then there is no hope for the igbo nation. All I can see here is paranoia, inferiority complex, defeatism and a hint of madness.
I mean, any sensible igbo man out there should read this and tell me what he thinks "Gabon","strategy" or "Enemies" undecided . .  . . .I mean, WTF undecided
Or "our enemies are laughing at us"?? Who makes such stupidd statements And damn right, they are laughing at you, at your stupi.dity, naivety and paranoia!

@ Obiagu

. . . . And you,
Thanks for doing a bit of research about me. I am honoured since you are jobless and idle. I just thank God I did not post my picture,only God knows the sick things you might be doing with it.
Now, if you went through my post (as you claimed you did), you would notice that I was for "One Nigeria" until the JOS crisis started. You would also notice that I am[b]sceptical[/b] about southern nigeria because we all have fundamentally different history, culture, heritage and governance. Now,GROW UP and GO TO BED!!!

Jay Babaaaaaaaaaaaaa  grin

Na vex wey u carry reappear 4 dis thread? Abegi coolu temper. I go buy u gulder when I jam u or abi make I send am via DHL?  grin grin grin grin

I know say na me u dee refer to when u bloated-out the "Enemies" word. U be my man o so, no fall my hand ooo.  cool

[size=3pt]Enemies of Ndigbo know who they are.[/size]
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by aljharem(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2011
jason123:

@ Obiagu

. . . . And you,

jasothan why this out burst grin grin grin

well i hope you can join me and my family tomorrow because we are moving to Gadon with immediate effect (i mean i am packing with my children angry) angry angry angry so you can eat nigeria for all i care angry angry
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by jason123: 2:32am On Jan 31, 2011
dem_people:

Jay Babaaaaaaaaaaaaa  grin

Na vex wey u carry reappear 4 dis thread? Abegi coolu temper. I go buy u gulder when I jam u or abi make I send am via DHL?  grin grin grin grin

I know say na me u dee refer to when u bloated-out the "Enemies" word. U be my man o so, no fall my hand ooo.  cool

[size=3pt]Enemies of Ndigbo know who they are.[/size]
 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dem people, you be my bro but we have to stop this plotting and counter-plotting. Btw, I did not know you were the one that said that.
[size=3pt]No worry, I no go fall your hand. We be padi cool. But abeg, talk to your brothers. They are embarrassing the igbo nation.[/size]
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by aljharem(m): 2:33am On Jan 31, 2011
dem_people:

[size=16pt]Enemies of Ndigbo know who they are.[/size]

why did u make the font small,.,.,, well i helped you wink

yes they know who they are angry
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by dempeople(m): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2011
alj harem:

why did u make the font small,.,.,,  well i helped you wink

yes they know who they are angry

Alhajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear you dee craze. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jason123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dem people, you be my bro but we have to stop this plotting and counter-plotting. Btw, I did not know you were the one that said that.
[size=3pt]No worry, I no go fall your hand. We be padi cool. But abeg, talk to your brothers. They are embarrassing the igbo nation.[/size]

(On red bolded)
You might've read it from another comment. Could still not be mine though.  cool

(On smaller font statement)
But I dee try. U no see my posts here? I dee try preach to them but 9ja don too do my people bad things soteeeeeeee, some of us wan migrate reach Mars.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2011
"Fang"

Damn.

I mean, just. . . . .damn!

Ferocious.

Wouldn't want to piss off a group with badass name like that. grin grin

Turns out the English language connotations of their name are well deserved:

"The Fang mainly inhabit the hot, humid, equatorial rain forests of Gabon, making up 80% of the Gabonese population. They are of medium height and have a relatively powerful build and pride themselves greatly on their physical beauty.

The Fang are reported to have moved from the northeast centuries ago and settled in the region to farm. Because they are a warrior like people they quickly conquered the native inhabitants. Many ethnic groups still fear the Fang because of their powerful aggressive tendencies. The Fang are also known for their older practice of cannibalism, which they practiced unashamedly during the 17th centuries and earlier"

See Fang, see trouble:

[img]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/08/07/gabon_wideweb__430x322,0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lbv26.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/coscongobrazzaville.jpg[/img]

And some people believe such people would let strangers come in and build a mega base in their country.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Obiagu1(m): 2:49am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^

Why are you trying to discourage us? Have the Fangs eating all the Igbos in their land already?
We're not competing with them, we'll definitely leave Libraville for them and set up new towns. So how will that become a problem?

For your own comsumption, Hausas in Ghana are not like those in Nigeria, therefore Fangs in Equitorial Guinea are not like those in Gabon.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by asha80(m): 2:51am On Jan 31, 2011
Obiagu and Ezeuche have finally lost it.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by aljharem(m): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2011
Obiagu1:

^^^

Why are you trying to discourage us? Have the Fangs eating all the Igbos in their land already?
We're not competing with them, we'll definitely leave Libraville for them and set up new towns. So how will that become a problem?

For your own comsumption, Hausas in Ghana are not like those in Nigeria, therefore Fangs in Equitorial Guinea are not like those in Gabon.

Obiagu1, i am going to Gabon tomorrow and tell them about your ideas, if i survive 1 week, it means it is self for ndigbo to move there but if i do not comment tomorrow, it means i have been killed because of your ideas angry

but yes i am ready to do it for ndigbo,.,, ,.,. i am ready to die for ndigbo angry

it is better i take the risk before any igbo lifes is lost angry

Obiagu1, i am the sacrifice for the greater igbo nation cool
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by aljharem(m): 2:56am On Jan 31, 2011
asha 80:

can you tell me how undecided

have you read onlytruth and Obiagu1's analysis undecided

how you read my analysis
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:57am On Jan 31, 2011
Obiagu1:

^^^

Just humor. I was surprised to find out the majority of Gabonese happened to be this aggressive warrior people. Let 5 million Igbos flood Gabon this minute. I just think the idea is basically ludicrous. Go ahead though, if you're serious. Learn French, get the whole idea rolling. Setting up an economic base outside the frustrating political cage of Nigeria is a good idea. Setting up an economic base in aggressive warrior descended Fang central is an awful idea but it has to be better than just sitting around waiting an eternity for Nigeria to somehow progress.

And I never brought up Guinea.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Onlytruth(m): 3:02am On Jan 31, 2011
Posted by: alj harem

Obiagu1, i am going to Gabon tomorrow and tell them about your ideas, if i survive 1 week, it means it is self for ndigbo to move there but if i do not comment tomorrow, it means i have been killed because of your ideas

but yes i am ready to do it for ndigbo,.,, ,.,. i am ready to die for ndigbo Angry

it is better i take the risk before any igbo lifes is lost Angry

Obiagu1, i am the sacrifice for the greater igbo nation

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dis alhaji no go kill me I swear! hehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by aljharem(m): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Just humor. I was surprised to find out the majority of Gabonese happened to be this aggressive warrior people. Let 5 million Igbos flood Gabon this minute. I just think the idea is basically ludicrous. Go ahead though, if you're serious. Learn French, get the whole idea rolling. Setting up an economic base outside the frustrating political cage of Nigeria is a good idea. Setting up an economic base in aggressive warrior descended Fang central is an awful idea but it has to be better than just sitting around waiting an eternity for Nigeria to somehow progress.

And I never brought up Guinea.

shattap dia

atleast they are not cold blooded killers like us northerners

we igbos are moving to gabon,.,. FINAL angry
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by PhysicsMHD(m): 3:06am On Jan 31, 2011
Obiagu1:

^^^

Do you have any idea of what nativism is? Countries and lands belong to groups before and after the Europeans came. Not everything is for sale.

Is Libreville the only city in Gabon?

How can you think of colonizing another group's area because of the political suffocation of your current country and seriously ask how there will be a problem? I can't even understand this mentality. It's like a carefully calculated, guided, masterful obliviousness.

You're setting up your followers for a Ghana-Must-Go worse than anything non-Igbo southern Nigerians could orchestrate.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by jason123: 3:07am On Jan 31, 2011
dem_people:

(On red bolded)
You might've read it from another comment. Could still not be mine though.  cool

(On smaller font statement)
But I dee try. U no see my posts here? I dee try preach to them but 9ja don too do my people bad things soteeeeeeee, some of us wan migrate reach Mars.

No be only igbo in tire. In tire everyone yorubas oo, igbooo  even hausa. Na just the elite wey dey milk us dry. If igbo president come na na, you think say in go do wetin you write down?? They are all corrupt. If igbo man suffer am,shey yoruba man no suffer? abi ijaw no suffer, or you average "aboki" no suffer na why n dey clean you shoe? Everyone dey suffer am together regardless of the enthic group the guy come from. But I see say you dey try talk to them, try some more grin. tongue

@ PhysicsMHD

Walahi, I dey enjoy your post. Nice humour! grin grin grin grin

asha 80:

You can say that again! undecided
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by jason123: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2011
alj harem:

Obiagu1, i am going to Gabon tomorrow and tell them about your ideas, if i survive 1 week, it means it is self for ndigbo to move there but if i do not comment tomorrow, it means i have been killed because of your ideas angry

but yes i am ready to do it for ndigbo,.,, ,.,. i am ready to die for ndigbo angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROMFL!!!!! SMH at this man!!!
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Onlytruth(m): 3:14am On Jan 31, 2011
I like mental exercise a lot. That is all this Gabon talks represent for me. cool

If I'm EVER doing the implementation, I would simply approach Gabon to negotiate a federation agreement with them (like Becomerich and Yorubaland) hehe!  grin. The terms of the federation will be first ironed out and agreed upon before approaching the UN for recognition. Once that is completed, we can start using Gabon for production while Africa will be the market.

The capital can remain in Libreville while Gabon will become an instant African power because of our resourcefulness.

That is only option B for me in case Nigeria remains stupid.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by kcjazz(m): 3:15am On Jan 31, 2011
I really think Obiagu1 is from Fang, Gabon  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by aljharem(m): 3:18am On Jan 31, 2011
kcjazz:

I really think Obiagu1 is from Fang, Gabon  grin grin grin grin grin
if he is , then praise be to Allah,, ,.,., this will make negotiation and our migration easier  to gabon undecided
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Obiagu1(m): 3:19am On Jan 31, 2011
alj harem:

You're funny mehn. lol
A beg, no tell them your mission because they fit misunderstand you and think you wan come take their land. Survey it for us and see if the land is fertile.  cheesy
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by EzeUche2(m): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2011
Let us be honest with ourselves. Igboland is too small for the Ndi Igbo. We need to expand. My Aro ancestors set up communities in all directions. Even in Cameroon, there are Aro settlements.

We Igbos are always on the move. It is because our region is too small, that we seek to expand in all directions. Gabon will be the perfect for living space.

And I already speak French fluently. grin
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Obiagu1(m): 3:23am On Jan 31, 2011
@ PhysicsMHD,

Check the area from Port Gentil to Sette Cama, that's where I have interest and it's more or less empty.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by asha80(m): 3:23am On Jan 31, 2011
EzeUche_:

Let us be honest with ourselves. Igboland is too small for the Ndi Igbo. We need to expand. My Aro ancestors set up communities in all directions. Even in Cameroon, there are Aro settlements.

We Igbos are always on the move. It is because our region is too small, that we seek to expand in all directions. Gabon will be the perfect for living space.

there some places in igboland that are unoccupied.eg is the ihitte uboma/obowu axis,umuagwo/obinze axis,some parts of enugu and ebonyi.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Obiagu1(m): 3:26am On Jan 31, 2011
asha 80:

there some places in igboland that are unoccupied.eg is the ihitte uboma/obowu axis,umuagwo/obinze axis,some parts of enugu and ebonyi.

It's not about land, it's about the growth of the Igbo nation, uninhibited by the barrier called Nigeria.
On the thread "the true extent of Alaigbo", you were happy we set up Bonny, weren't you? Our forefathers did it, why not we? Have we changed? What's changing us?
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Onlytruth(m): 3:28am On Jan 31, 2011
Posted by: EzeUche_

And I already speak French fluently

Frankly this is one of the biggest lies myths I know. undecided undecided

Each time I travel from Onitsha to Enugu, to Abakaliki and Nsukka I see so much space that current Igbo population WORLDWIDE cannot even fill.

I challenge you guys saying this to go home and try drying along Enugu PH expressway and Enugu/Onitsha, Abakaliki roads, you will come back far wiser.

Igboland is largely undeveloped.

My interest in Gabon is ONLY for strategic reasons.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by EzeUche2(m): 3:28am On Jan 31, 2011
Obiagu1:

It's not about land, it's about the growth of the Igbo nation, uninhibited by the barrier called Nigeria.
On the thread "the true extend of Alaigbo", you were happy we set up Bonny, weren't you? Our forefathers did it, why not we? Have we changed? What's changing us?

I like the way you think my brother. We Igbos must expand in all directions. And I prefer when Igbo men mix with the local population. I have cousins who are half Ugandan and Rwandan. It warms the soul to see Igbo men with foreign women.
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by EzeUche2(m): 3:30am On Jan 31, 2011
I also want to invite Black Americans with Igbo blood to participate in Igboland. The Ghanaians already welcome Black Americans even though most Black Americans are descended from Igbos. I want to have open borders to them as well. Let us invite our long lost cousins.

This can also prove beneficial to us! cheesy
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by ChinenyeN(m): 3:32am On Jan 31, 2011
. . . all this because of *unnecessary* 'presidency'. . .

EzeUche_:

I also want to invite Black Americans with Igbo blood to participate in Igboland.
Black Americans with 'Igbo blood'? How do you judge that?
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by Chyz2: 3:34am On Jan 31, 2011
Equatorial Guinea :

Languages spoken in the country are Spanish, Equatoguinean Spanish, native languages (including Fang, Bube, Benga, Pichinglis, Ndowe, Balengue, Bujeba, Bissio, Gumu, Annobónese, Igbo and a nearly extinct Baseke), French, others (mainly English, or German, as well as Fernando Poo Creole English).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea
Re: Ndigbo In The Fourth Republic by EzeUche2(m): 3:36am On Jan 31, 2011
Chyz*:

Equatorial Guinea :

Languages spoken in the country are Spanish, Equatoguinean Spanish, native languages (including Fang, Bube, Benga, Pichinglis, Ndowe, Balengue, Bujeba, Bissio, Gumu, Annobónese, Igbo and a nearly extinct Baseke), French, others (mainly English, or German, as well as Fernando Poo Creole English).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea

Then we must go to Equatorial Guinea as well. I have been eying that island of Bioko ever since I was young. Maybe we can make it like Singapore!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician / Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi / APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.