Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,920 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season (22793 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2011
Darthmaul:

Kai, this Beaf guy sef. Let it go, we accept. "He has 20% of all overtakes" n hw many races has he won with d overtakes. If he had been on a team like say renault, bet he won't be dis celebrated. Most drivers in F1 are super talented. Talent, I would say again is never enough.

The 20% stat is very well known. You are right that talent isn't enough though, you also need a good car. For the likes of Lewis (and I would add, Kobayashi), they don't need the fastest car to win, a bit fast is enough, and thats why Lewis has an outside chance despite the wretchedness of McLaren this season.
Yes, ALL F1 driver are super talented, but Lewis is gifted; his type appear on the scene one per generation. In all my time of watching F1, the only person whose carcraft compares, is Michael Schumacher.

Anyways, lets see how todays race goes.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
What a race! Nice win for Jenson, a great way to celebrate his 200th race.
Sweet recovery and great racing from Lewis too.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
as i previously said, it takes more than ONE good race (or ONE championship), to call a driver a genius.
where was the "genius" today?!  

***MBJ waits patiently to hear the Ham's lovers fancy excuses****

@Beaf
look carefully at EVERYTHING that happened during Ham's rookie year not just what Alonso did. the whole beef started in Hungary YES but not during the race. . . . . . . . .  in qualifying, Ham showed he was AGAINST his teammate and didnt want to follow the TEAM'S strategy, and thus going against Alonso. that, started their notorious hate for one another.

i can recommend some good meds for your amnesia, lol!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
FBS:

There is only one McLaren in this race and its Lewis Hamilton.

Aggressive, Brilliant, Wick[i]i[/i]d.

What a race that was.

Alonso caught napping. Priceless. grin

Looks like Button doesn't agree with you grin.

Wonderful driving from him. All hail Jensen "smooth as silk" Button.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by omar22(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2011
He didnt come up with any excuse,

I guess its xmas whenever Lewis has a puncture,

The Anti-Lewis brigade are out in force
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2011
Wat a race
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
we all know that Ham is a great driver, just like many out there (even Jenson) BUT to put him on the same level as M. Schumacher?!?!?!?!?!?!?! thats called "taking the piss" where i'm from.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

we all know that Ham is a great driver, just like many out there (even Jenson) BUT to put him on the same level as M. Schumacher?!?!?!?!?!?!?! thats called "taking the piss" where i'm from.

Then, you've got a lot of peeing to do, bruv! grin
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
Darthmaul:

Wat a race

Yeah, it was exciting, especially the first few laps when it was wet. Damn good action!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Beaf
look carefully at EVERYTHING that happened during Ham's rookie year not just what Alonso did. the whole beef started in Hungary YES but not during the race. . . . . . . . . in qualifying, Ham showed he was AGAINST his teammate and didnt want to follow the TEAM'S strategy, and thus going against Alonso. that, started their notorious hate for one another.

i can recommend some good meds for your amnesia, lol!

The problems between Lewis and Alonso started at Monaco, not Hungary. Ron Dennis kept telling Lewis to slow down and not pass Alonso, cos he was number two, but that didn't satisfy Alonso, Hamiltons raw speed had finally unnerved him. After the race, he had a huge spat with Ron Dennis after asking him to short-fuel Lewis so he wouldn't finish races if he drove at top speed. After that was Hungary, then he began blackmailing McLaren with the emails he and Pedro De la Rosa (McLaren test driver) had exchanged concerning the Ferarri car design. . . Ron Dennis decided not to be blackmailed and emailed the FIA. The whole thing is easily verifiable and not very great history from a grump who didn't have the civility to dissuade his fans from making ugly racist attacks on Lewis and his family.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2011
Everything that could go wrong for the Ham today went wrong i mean how unlucky can a nigga get undecided undecided
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2011

shocked.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
@beaf
- are you blaming a direct order from the team's BOSS (to Ham), on Alonso?!
- are you saying that Ham is above the team and can do what the hell he pleases?

during Monaco, Ham was driving like a damn maniac (almost going in walls) so the team did ask him to slow down . . . . . . . . probably to save his damn life (and that of other drivers) lol!

what started it all came from Ham being pissed at being given direct orders BY THE TEAM, maybe he thought he could run the team by himself?! so the following GP, he did what i wrote earlier in anger/revenge against his teammate/team. like the good spoilt brat he was. . . . . . . . .  .and that was the start of that 4yr feud.

as for your "claim" of Alonso asking anyone to short fuel Ham, i will leave that for the F1's "urban legend". as for the blackmail, who wouldnt blackmail their team bosses if they were giving preferential treatment to some rookie over "his excellency" the 2time champ?! lol, they treated Alonso like shiit and he returned the favor!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 3:48am On Aug 01, 2011
^
Dude, you ain't making sense anymore, all your stuff isn't adding up.
Next thing, you'll say that in his rookie year, Lewis was only pretending to be comprehensively faster than a double World champ! LOL!!!!

First, before the new artificial tyre rules, Lewis driving style was truly electrifying, his speed confounded and dumbfounded poor Alonso who immediately threw the toys out of the pram.
Lewis was a beauty to watch (still is), a man comfortable with the rear of the car drifting, going into corners with a controlled slide, cos its the fastest way round. IMHO, the tyre rules could even have been an excuse for some to gang up on the precocious new talent, sadly for them, he is still by far the fastest.

Hamilton is known for his aggressive and interesting driving style. He commonly uses oversteer to control the car's direction change.[152] Confidence in car control allows Hamilton to excel in wet conditions as demonstrated in his performance at the 2008 British Grand Prix. Confidence is also demonstrated when overtaking, as reflected in his 32 overtakes in 4 races during 2010.[153]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Hamilton#Driving_style

Ya! All you've got to do is give the man a trash can, any old beat up junk piece of metal would do. . . Then sit back and be thoroughly entertained by electrifying skill. cool

The over the top establishment reactions to Lewis are all about the theme of this vid, bro. Watch Lewis talk as a 10 year old, he had had some ugly experiences at that age.

[flash=425,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmNKvHtnExg[/flash]
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2011
as for your "claim" of Alonso asking anyone to short fuel Ham, i will leave that for the F1's "urban legend". as for the blackmail, who wouldnt blackmail their team bosses if they were giving preferential treatment to some rookie over "his excellency" the 2time champ?! lol, they treated Alonso like shiit and he returned the favor!

Your kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

***Filipe Alonso is faster than you*****

All of a sudden Nelson Pique Jr crashed into the wall to favour who?

Tell me, why cant Massa pit before Alonso?
Why Cant Massa overtake Alonso?
Why cant Massa put up a fight, but just has to move over the moment Alonso finds himself behind Massa,

Look in 2007 by the time they got to Monaco Lewis was leading Alonso in the Championship, by the time they got to Hungary the gap was open and Alonso lost all the respect in the world by his actions….

His 2 titles at Renault well the “Mass Damper” issue comes to mind and when it was deemed illegal Alonso’s performance dropped dramatically,  All I know is that problems always follow Alonso were ever he turns up!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^since Ham was driving "so much better than Alonso" during his rookie yr, care to tell me by how many points he was ahead of Alonso at the end of that championship?! BWAAAAAAAAH!!!!

or do you rate a driver's championship (like Beaf) simply by a few good races during the year?!

@brotha Beaf
you are the one not making any sense any longer. . . . . . . . . you claim that Ham has been unfairly treated due to his feud with Alonso and i simply showed you that Ham is to blame for it all.

i never doubted that Ham was a skillful driver(like many out there), i simply said that it takes more than skills to win races/championships.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@brotha Beaf
you are the one not making any sense any longer. . . . . . . . . you claim that Ham has been unfairly treated due to his feud with Alonso and i simply showed you that Ham is to blame for it all.

i never doubted that Ham was a skillful driver(like many out there), i simply said that it takes more than skills to win races/championships.

What more does it take? Cheating and dirty games? Thats what Alonso is good for.
Lewis the rookie was far better than Alonso and the man blew his lid and began taking increasingly dangerous actions to curb Lewis rampant speed. First was the short-fuelling suggestion to Ron (a short-fuelled driver has to drive in fuel saving mode, in short very slowly); when that failed, he packed in front of Lewis to stop him setting a qualifying time (Lewis went on to win that race); with no cards left to play, Alonso decided to blackmail McLaren with his own (and fellow Spaniard, Pedro de la Rosa's) Ferarri design emails. How low can a man get?

However, the prejudiced F1 establishment saw a white man in Alonso and the black man in Lewis; so Alonso blackmailing McLaren became a "stain" instead on Lewis. The magnitude of the offense Alonso had committed was lost in a slew of racist anti-Lewis websites springing up and all sorts of racist insults actions by Alonso fans (who he never had the grace to call to order).
Lewis is mugged and not given his due simply because he is a black man; like Tiger Woods and Muhamed Ali, he needs to win a few more championships, then over the top respect will pour in like he is Mandela.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^Lewis far better than Alonso in 2007?! where?! Lewis, as a "groomed" gifted driver, won races during that year but he surely wasnt "better than Alonso" unless you can show me the standards from which you came to that conclusion.

to win a race, it takes skills but also a great car, with the right setup, on the right day, and the right tyres, at the right time. it also takes the right team engineers to advise you on how to change the car setups if/when the car is either malfunctioning or performing lower than it should. it also takes great designers, quick and efficient team in the garage and also great spirit. if it only took "great driving skills" to win races then people like Kubica or Kobayashi would have won countless races/championships by now

and as for racism in sport, here is what i told you last year:
[b]is this "racism" not the same Vitriol we see everyday in football when players make mistakes (aka Sany kaita) or when star players sign to other team?! (check the Man U fans when Ronaldo left). . . . . . . . . or simply against your arch enemy team (check Man U fans vs Liverpool fans). let Rooney move to Chelsea and see if the Man U fans will welcome his move with praises OR give him the 2 fingers salute!!!!!
EPL supporters are far worse racists but yet its ok, right? why do you guys think that it should be any different in F1 or any other sports?!
Mido while at Boro was subjected to racist islamic chants all the time and dont let me start with black players. . . . . . . . . . just check across the border, about Ranger's DaMarcus Beasley’s car being blown up outside his front door and tell me if thats better?!

we all have to agree that some fans will die for their team or driver and, therefore, take that supporter blood to the extreme. is it right? NO! but pointing fingers at Hamilton's treatment while this stuff happens all the time in sport with EVERYONE (not just blacks) makes him look like the cry baby!

unless you guys forgot when Andres Escobar, the Colombian player, was killed when he returned home after scoring an own goal and eliminating his team. . . . . . . now thats HATE![/b]
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2011
won races during that year but he surely wasnt "better than Alonso" unless you can show me the standards from which you came to that conclusion.

Lets take away Kimi's points just for arguement sake!lets say both Lewis and Alonso had 109 points (joint top)

So tell me on count back who would be the world champion?

Quotes from Omar

Alonso was the unquestioned coming man, the youngest-ever world champion and the man who had toppled the mighty Michael Schumacher. In his final year with Renault, in 2006, he did it again, beating Schumacher for back-to-back titles. Hamilton, meanwhile, was building on his successes in karting, Formula Renault and Formula Three to leap into GP2, the series one rung below F1 on the racing ladder.

He won that championship at the first attempt and it became clear to everyone that Dennis would have to be mad not to put him into the vacant seat alongside the incoming Alonso for 2007. The kid was good, and he could do nothing but learn from Alonso, himself a former karting star who had eventually got his break in F1 with Minardi in 2001 after success in Formula 3000, the predecessor of GP2.

At times, Alonso had been unhappy at Renault that teammate Giancarlo Fisichella, whom he usually beat, had been allowed to get the better of him. He went to McLaren with the comfortable feeling that all the attention would be on him in the team's highly focused quest for success.

So, it didn't take long for feathers to get ruffled as Hamilton rattled off not just a record-annihilating run of nine consecutive podium finishes in his first nine grands prix, but actually won two races.

He made Alonso look like the rookie in Canada, where the Spaniard fell off the road four times trying to keep up, and he so rattled him while winning in America a week later that a petulant Alonso sped down the main straight on one lap so close to the pit wall that his team, which refused to tell Hamilton to move over, was sprayed with grit.

"I think when you look at the winter tests, Lewis was very quick and was very close in times comparing to Pedro and me," Alonso admitted publicly after Indianapolis. "So no big difference between the three drivers of the team. So, you know, why not fighting for victories, podiums and championship?

"But on the other hand, I think it has been a surprise for me and a surprise for everybody to see him doing so well and leading the championship. But, you know, I have big confidence. We only did seven races, 10 to go. So I'm very happy with my 48 points, and the championship will be decided at the end. Again, I have confidence that I can do it."

Dennis, of course, had seen all this before. He had, after all, been the man who partnered Ayrton Senna with Alain Prost at McLaren in 1988, and in the highly acrimonious 1989 season that saw them collide in the Japanese Grand Prix before Prost departed for arch-rival Ferrari.

Partnering Alonso and Hamilton had never seemed like that sort of risk, until Hamilton began to reveal his incredible talent. All drivers have a very good idea of where they fit into the overall scheme of things, and who they rate. It didn't take Alonso any time at all to realise that his original assessment of Hamilton was way off the mark. And yet they remained good buddies, even doing a knockabout advertisement for Mercedes-Benz in which they battle each other to check into a hotel, and to see who can beat the greatest heat in a sauna.

The Hungarian Grand Prix changed all that, and consigned the cordiality of their relationship to the sporting bench.

The team's strategy for qualifying called for Hamilton to let Alonso get ahead of him. He did not. "After my first run, I was sent out of the garage first and got to the end of the pit lane first," Hamilton said yesterday. "When I was there the team reminded me to let Fernando pass. I saw him staggered to my right in my mirrors, and Kimi [Ferrari driver Raikkonen] was very close.

"Immediately, I thought 'OK, I'll let Fernando past so long as doing so won't let Kimi past as well and spoil my run.' I thought I'd take the decision when I got round the first corner, and if Fernando was with me and we both had pace, I'd let him go.

"I pushed, but I don't know why he didn't. He actually fell back quite a bit. I was told again to let him past but he was miles behind so I just kept going. If he had stayed right with me, I would have let him past."

Alonso, feeling that Hamilton had compromised him, then deliberately loitered in the pits, ahead of Hamilton, before their final runs. By the time Hamilton's car was fitted with its final set of tyres, Alonso had embarked on the lap that would win him pole position, and Hamilton had run out of time for his own last attempt. Over the radio he roundly berated Dennis, whom at that time he believed to be the architect of his downfall because he had not obeyed orders.

"Don't you ever bleeping do that to me again," he is alleged to have said to the man who gave him his big break. "Don't bleeping speak to me like that," Dennis is said to have replied.

"bleeping swivel on it," Hamilton reportedly retorted.

Dennis would neither confirm nor deny it, but said: "I was quite firm on the radio, and he was reasonably firm back. We were both firm with each other. But that's life. It is extremely difficult to deal with two such competitive drivers. There are definite pressures within the team. We make no secret of it.

"They are both very competitive, and want to win, and we are trying our very hardest to balance those pressures. Today we were part of a process where it didn't work, and the end result is more pressure on the team.

"Obviously Lewis feels more uncomfortable with the situation than Fernando. That's life, that's the way it is, and if he feels too hot to talk about it then that's the way it is."

In Hungary, Alonso was the only member of the McLaren team not to wish Hamilton good luck before the start, as the contrite 22 year-old made an effort to patch things up in a team whose hard-working staff back at the factory would lose their bonus payments for the weekend which are linked to the number of points the team scores.

Besides dropping Alonso five places on the grid, the stewards had decreed that no constructors' championship points would be awarded to McLaren, whatever the outcome of the race.

"With Ron, obviously I wasn't happy," Hamilton said, "but you have to be professional so we sat down and I told him my views and he respected that they were part of my personality, so we came to a mutual understanding. It's still not great because of all the problems we are having already with the FIA, it's more pressure on the team.

"They asked me why I didn't do what they wanted. I said I made a mistake, I apologised, it won't happen again. Because of argument with Ron on the radio, obviously I was angry, and I thought he'd done it [created the delay with Fernando] to teach me a lesson, I took it on the chin, that's why I said I didn't think that Fernando would do something like that. But now I have reasons to believe otherwise.

"I've been working with Ron for nearly 10 years now. This was quite a big event, a problem for the team, but the relationship is very strong so we will move on."

Hamilton has never made any secret of his respect for Alonso. "That respect remains the same," he insisted yesterday. "When you grow up and see someone successful such as Fernando or Michael [Schumacher], you have to respect what they have achieved and what they do. I watched Fernando and really admired what he does. That hasn't changed."

But they are unlikely to cry upon one another's shoulders any more."It's always difficult, and I have had it in every team I have been in," Hamilton added; "you have two very, very competitive people, possibly the two most competitive around, both want to win, and that puts team under immense pressure, it's extremely hard on everyone. That's why sometimes it appears one is favoured over the other.

"We can go on from here. I am easy to get on with, I don't hold grudges. I'm still leading the world championship and I haven't lost my respect for Fernando. If he doesn't want to speak

Quote from Ray

Give it up Alonso was showing Lewis how to set up his car for each race and how to read race data, all of a sudden he stopped, It was Mika Hakkinen (a former McLaren driver) who gave Lewis a crash course in how to set up his car himself and how to read race data! don't come here drip feed us garbage.

The main fact that your boy who was labelled the crybaby of F1 got beaten by a rookie was too hard to take. No doubt Hamilton's best season was 2007 but then it was always going to be difficult to match, never mind supercede, such an explosive introduction to F1.

2007 wasn't just about the statistics and facts, nor about his performance relative to his team mate's. Hamilton was like a thunderbolt up the bum of a fusty old hierarchical pecking order. He showed us that, contrary to general opinion, overtaking was possible in F1 and F1 could be exciting. Who knew?

Before 2007 (following Williams's decline) F1 was, when it wasn't a walkover for one driver, usually a battle between two competitors, and usually they were the lead drivers from McLaren and Ferrari (notwithstanding Benetton/Renault aberrations in which a combination of Briatore's cheating, a damn good driver and a pretty decent car twice gave them a brace of championship seasons). By rights 2007 should have been the same story, with champion Alonso pitted against should-be champion Raikkonen and Hamilton and Massa playing back-up roles (nothing to do with team orders, everything to do with the natural order). Hamilton's outrageous skillz and monstering upset that applecart and the expected two-way fight became an epic three-way, with no love lost and no quarter given.

What else happened in 2007 happened and 2008, with Alonso relegated to a midfield straggler and Raikkonen having lost interest following his WDC, was anything but a battle of the titans. As nice a chap as Massa may be, he's not really in Hamilton's league. At the end of the day a single point managed on the last lap of the final race counts as much in deciding the championship as six dominant victories at the start of the season and Hamilton was a worthy and deserved victor. Like Hill in 1996.

In all honesty, it appears it's Alonso's career has stalled, not Hamilton's. Alonso couldn't hack it at Mclaren, went back to Renault and the team went backwards. He left Renault and the team moved forwards, he joined Ferrari, they went backwards at the start of the season, then they copied the red bull flexi wing and went forward and failed in their world championship bid due to his inability to overtake Petrov. He still would have failed as Rosberg was ahead of him. Now the team have a car he helped develop and bring his famous 6tenths to languishing behind the Red Bulls, Mclarens and Mercedes'.

In his time in F1, the only team mate who stood up to him and became stronger is Hamilton. Fisichella's career went downhill because of Alonso and he's doing a great job of ruining Massa's as well.

It appears Fernando wants to take everyone down with him. Really sad though as he was a great driver.

Alonso's sole win in his return to Renault was due to crashgate. It's truly a disgrace that he still claims that engineered victory. The team was taken so far backward that they struggled to get back. They've got a great package now and only have one podium less than Alonso this season.

He won the race at the start of last season due to reliability problems with the red bull.

Ferrari copied the diffuser and flexi wing and tested them at the 'media day' and improved performance. Cheating again.

He has battered Massa into submission and all Massa does now is crash into people who can hamper Alonso's challenge.

He put in a stellar performance at Monaco though. Even Schumacher puts in the odd performance. It's what you would expect from a has been. Truly Alonso is finished. He also managed to con ferrari into giving him a long contract.

Smart move by the matador.

My mistake, Alonso won a race in the renault without his team mate crashing or moving over for him. Great, I wish he won races like that more often.

Alonso blackmailed the team, didn't work and he then testified against the team. He, along with De la Rosa were the ones with the Ferrari docs and e-mails. What was he doing with them by the way?

I enjoy a good scrap and praise all the racers. Hamilton was silly in Monaco and paid the price for it. He's still the only driver to beat Vettel this season.

So your best defence against Ferrari cheating is spygate. Oh my!! Have you observed that wherever Alonso goes controversy isn't far behind. The common theme in Spygate, Crashgate, Teamordergate, UnabletomanagePetrovgate is Alonso. One day he will be exposed. He is called Teflonso or Crybaby for a reason. One day he will get caught and the truth will out.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^ all this garbage, and yet you didnt answer the damn question:
since Ham was driving "so much better than Alonso" during his rookie yr, care to tell me by how many points he was ahead of Alonso at the end of that championship?!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
since Ham was driving "so much better than Alonso" during his rookie yr, care to tell me by how many points he was ahead of Alonso at the end of that championship?!

So tell me on count back who had the better season?

F1 didnt say JOINT SECOND

Lewis was 2nd
Alonso was 3rd
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
^ first it was: HAM was driving "MUCH BETTER AND OUTSHINING" Alonso, now it is "WHO HAD THE BETTER SEASON?"
lol, keep on beating around the bush bro!!

as for the 2nd and third, it was a technicality. when drivers finish on equal points they then look at how many 1st place finish they had, then 2nd place finish, then third etc etc
Ham had four 1st place, five 2nd and three  3rd while Alonso had four 1st, four 2nd and four 3rd (aka equal podium finish count of 12 each)  thus my point that no one outshined or drove better than anyone since they finished on equal point with equal podium finishes!

so if thats MUCH BETTER DRIVING and OUTSHINING someone for you then i must be living in la la land!!!

it was a challenge to the finish UNTIL THE LAST RACE, anyone could have won the championship, they were both going for it (Kimi included). so if you are here claiming that Ham was better and outshining anyone while this was happening then you best stop smoking that woo heee stuff!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Brown you sound like a politician,

Answer the question? who would be in the lead on count back?

All the attempt to butter up the result is getting looney!!!

the Answer would be either Lewis or Alonso!!!!!!!

All the hot air your blowing in the attempt to avoid answering the question is getting annoying, 

and Remember its a Rookie against the Current "Crybaby" sorry I meant world champion
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^you are a confused soul bro.
you are coming here to claim that the Ham is better than everyone else and outshining everybody. . . . . . . . . but when i ask for PROOFS to back up your claims, the only thing i hear is bla bla bla!
:
this discussion(just like the last one) is very simple: whoever claims that Ham is the god of driving and better than anyone should bring his proof to back these silly claims or keep quiet for good.

if you are saying that:"someone who fought all through the 07 championship to end up on equal point with his co driver IS better or outshining him" then you best go pick up a dictionary to learn about the damn word.

i explained to y'all WHY/WHEN/WHERE the feud between the two happened, and i can back that with FACTS, no urban legends BS!!!!

so when you are done sukcing on Ham's cokc talking fairytales, then come again with CONCRETE FACTS!!!!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
so when you are done sukcing on Ham's cokc talking fairytales, then come again with CONCRETE FACTS!!!!

Sticks and stones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANSWER THE QUESTION ?

[size=18pt]who would be in the lead on count back between Hamilton and CRYBABY at the end of the 2007 season?[/size]
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by olaolabiy: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
L. Hamilton is the best racer in F1.

FACT! smiley
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
If not for Alonso's crap that totally disoriented McLaren, Lewis the rookie, would have been WDC in 2007, not just 2008.
If there's a devil in F1 today, its Alonso. He couldn't stand the thought of a rookie outshining him and winning the WDC at first try, so he blackmailed McLaren and Ron with his own emails.

baby-boy mentioned the "6 tenths" the clown, Alonso claimed to have brought to McLaren. . . It is not difficult to imagine that, with his gutter morals, he actually stole the designs from Ferarri, cos no driver can boast about bringing 6 tenths to a team. The people that make F1 cars go fast are uber geeks with stratospheric IQ's; the pimply type whose diet is limited to cheap pizza's and has an orgas'm at the sight of the perfect algebraic equation. 6 tenths my arse! Alonso is just a lowlife that wrecks other peoples careers as baby-boy also noted.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by olaolabiy: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2011
Alonso is a jackass.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 03, 2011
BWAAAAH! the Ham's cheerleaders are out in force tonight!!!!!

here they are again talking on and on about 2007, like it was yesterday (what else can they talk about since their "messiah" aint winning SHIIT). so while you girls, sing and dance for the Ham's parade, (and try to move away from the FACTS with ifs/ buts and maybes), let me give you ONE CONCRETE FACT that you ladies would certainly like to forget:
HAMILTON: 1 championship
ALONSO: TWO TIME WORLD CHAMP

so, until your man win another championship, you guys can say what you please about Alonso et all but it wont change the above FACTS, which makes Alonso in a class above the rest, and Ham a NOBODY who was lucky to win one Championship, like many in the past that we have already forgotten about!!!!!

so pls guys, lets continue this discussion next year, towards the end of 2012 F1 season, and hopefully by then, y'all could possibly have a chance to make this NOBODY into SOMEBODY(in the F1 world).
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2011
^
Bright red is what Lewis made Alonso see. . . In laaaaaaarge font sizes! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2011
@MRbrownJAY

You have blown enough hot air to send a hot-air balloon across the Atlantic,

I guess you should concentrate on what you are good at thats kissing Alonso's @$$! try harder, may be, if your lucky you might come across Massa and fisichella (May be Flavio Briatore) lips on either cheeks
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 1:18am On Aug 05, 2011
I wonder how Alonso lovers can claim that McLaren was somehow biased against Alonso. It has always been McLarens policy to give both drivers equality, and by God! Have we not seen some exciting wheel bangers from Lewis and Jenson, this season and last?

Alonso just couldn't stand the fact that he was slower, he's only half the man that Jenson is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

AWC 2012 Semi-Final: Nigeria Vs South Africa (0 - 1) On Wed November-7-2012 / Francis Aiyegbeni Dies (Former Boxer) / Community Shield: DSTV Apologize For Not Airing Chelsea Vs Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.