Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93221 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by biggy26: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Haywhymido:
Men are scarce, by the time a lady secure hers through marriage then the music changes(complain starts flying up and down).
That's it. Then you begin to wonder why the thing she seemed to like, she no longer shows interest. And that's were the wahala always starts cos the man is now confused.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Okiibe(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
This is as a result of polygamy being obsolete in the society.

It's the only responsible alternative and would surely correct all these nonsense.

I agree with a wise man when he said "polygamy is better than homosexuality"

You know, it was the "Whites" that traded their culture to us by bastardizing ours with their notion that it's uncivilized.
Now that we have followed them and their culture to this point where they (the Whites) have entered "bush" with homosexuality; Africa may wish to return to what used to be the antidote to unhealthy sexual lifestyle which is "variety" (especially for those whose need is not satisfied by a woman in their marriage).

If you ask me, I will tell you that Africa should not enter "bush"/homosexuality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Saltzman00:
which Nigerian woman would agree to the fact that she loves sex ...just asking tho

No body is saying they dont like it but too much of everything is what I'm against. There should be temperance in all we do. Even in eating. Period!
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2020
0rion:

But sometimes women do use sex as weapon to fight the husband

While men use money to oppress their wives too. tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by NairaMaster1(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

There must be a problem somewhere and that is what u have to find out. If shes not cooperative enuf just get a second wife. Trust me she will get tired of her film tricks

Exactly, after all they Bible only exempts church leaders from polygamy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by NairaMaster1(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
99 percent of women who deprive their husbands of sex are actually having active sex with other men.its because of the guilty concience they refuse having sex with their husbands

Your head correct well well. You won't see women on this thread
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by LastProphet: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2020
4ckz:

You think it's right that sex is a weapon and bargaining cheap in marriage?

My own is, I will never beg my wife for sex, impossible!
Once she starts it, I would let her be, but what comes after it, I will never feel guilty of.

What Emmanualcann is saying is that you can't blame the women all the time because sex is an emotional thing. If you had a heated argument with your wife and you both have not resolved it then how will the sex be okay? How many times have you dumped a gf because of a serious argument because you realize you can't have anything to do with someone that has that position on the issue, so how do you expect your wife to feel about sex after such has occurred? Men should learn to control their useless urge and this should not even be about only men but about both because women need sex too but because of the overly stupid menfolk in this part of the world the women have learnt to pretend and make it look like the men are the only ones in need of it. Women also need sex as much or even more than the men

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by NairaMaster1(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2020
spiralwedge:

True talk.

Religious people ruined it, especially Pentecostalism and Catholicism. Our grandfathers were very pious and yet managed their homes and careers successfully with many wives

I am Pentecostal but I think Catholics has the best doctrine. We need to start challenging these church leaders about this because they know the truth.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2020
awumen:
there was 100% compatibility during courtship intact in most cases she will initiate it, so the question is what went wrong now that marriage is here, no more initiating it, u initiate,palava.its hurting honestly and I understand it's over 70% of the married women. So what happened, where did that drive vanish to? Even when you are doing well,not cheating, no lack of any kind, you are caring, you listen, you ate at home, yearly vacation(imagiming being deny sex during vacation,just imagine), the same vacation she planned and dreamt of o, everywhere stew but yet this thing still happens. So I ask, what do omen really want,is it just having their kids, is that all?what happen to the man after the kids have arrive?

Perhaps you guys have grown so close that she now sees you as her friend. Maybe you should do things to shock her once in a while.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. To think the sidechick might be one of their gfs. When they find out, they won’t pat her on the back for helping a fellow brother out o.

They will come online to open thread and disturb us. Confused creatures... grin grin
Chai, HE doesn't know yet,does he? embarassed cry
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2020
cococandy:

And instead of them praising the wife like they are all doing on this thread to the husband, they’ll start tearing their pants and shedding sweet tears. Sweet sweet tears kiss
Na wah for u. A wife who is mostly dependent on her husband for a good life,whose wedding was bankrolled by him,who rides a car that was bought by him and lives in a house he has worked for, how can u expect her to be praised when she cheats on him? cheesy

Na to burn dat kind wife at the stake for gross ingratitude,dats the best option dear.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

Chai, HE doesn't know yet,does he? embarassed cry

How can you say HE doesn’t know?
No be him create thread after another polygamous man impregnate im babe?

https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

Toor!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

How can you say HE doesn’t know?
No be him create thread after another polygamous man impregnate im babe?

https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

Toor!!! grin grin
Thank God for not shaming us. cheesy But just wondering how HE hasn't put 2&2 together, I mean it's usually easy to tell wen a girl lives a lifestyle dat is funded by married sugar daddy, don't u think so babe?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by cococandy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. To think the sidechick might be one of their gfs. When they find out, they won’t pat her on the back for helping a fellow brother out o.

They will come online to open thread and disturb us. Confused creatures... grin grin
cheesy

The tears are sweet
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ume1000: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hypnotise:

What if she's the 2 can play the game type of woman. She brings her home boyfriend too.
maraige Don end be that na
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ume1000: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
femmoy:

i suggest u check my sigi next time before quotting me. Better focus more on ur education & pray for understanding cos i see u are too daft to comprehend my write up.
and this is actually coming from " the fool of the century "
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

-Did you put 2&2 together?
-Did you know your fiancee was fcking all around Lagos?
-Did you know she got impregnated by another man?
-Does she know you are sterile?

Oga, fix your life first o. Your second child fit be gateman own. grin grin grin

Bless God for not shaming us in front of our enemies o, but does HE really know? I mean, SystemSpecs is not ExxonMobil or Shell and cannot be paying a salary dat can fund dat kind of lifestyle. Highest 130, or is it commissions? No I don't think so

Sweet pea, reason dis matter with me

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Carlmax(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
4ckz:

Some people had this mindset, got married yet faced the same problem.
Don't you know that most women do not deprive their guys of sex during courtship, yet the same women change after marriage.

Abeg Y? And me, I be person wey no Sabi beg for sex at all... In fact, if my babe no initiate sex, I just press my phone and sleep till day break. I hope this don't give us issues in the future.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

Bless God for not shaming us in front of our enemies o, but does HE really know? I mean, SystemSpecs is not ExxonMobil or Shell and cannot be paying a salary dat can fund dat kind of lifestyle. Highest 130, or is it commissions? No I don't think so

Sweet pea, reason did matter with me

You mean she actually did fck, but your sperm won? Impressive.

So, which lifestyle do you know I am living? Are you not the one that said I am dating my man to dig gold? I am digging him well na. He isn’t my sucre papito for nothing.

We no need to dey fck around like your fiancee. Get one correct man that can hold all ends down. Ensure he isn’t a 35yrs-old-sterile-audio-wine-enthusiast, treat him like a king and watch how things will be happening.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
cococandy:
cheesy

The tears are sweet
Coco,but truth be told, you're right it's painful. But some men still forgive cheating women even after changing their lives. I've seen it happen shocked

Its just dat I don't think a husband who forgives a cheating wife ever really forgets, he's probably going to restrict her from making any male friends & keeping any contacts & communication with her former male friends from her single life. Don't you think so? U should know what I mean
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

You mean she actually did fck, but your sperm won? Impressive.

So, which lifestyle do you know I am living? Are you not the one that said I am dating my man to dig gold? I am digging him well na. He isn’t my sucre papito for nothing.

We no need to dey fck around like your fiancee. Get one correct man that can hold all ends down. Ensure he isn’t a 35yrs-old-sterile-audio-wine-enthusiast, treat him like a king and watch how things will be happening.

grin grin
I'm not talking abt you Poco, I'm talking generally shocked are you sidechic to a married man? lipsrsealed

I still bless God for not shaming us, amin
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by harmony940(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
4ckz:

I went to sell airtime tongue
Lol,egungun becareful ooo...
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by bigiyaro(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ningen:
Married men cheat 70% of the time because of sex deprivation. So they don't have a choice but to venture outside for satisfaction. sad

This is why the sexual compatibility should not be undermine or taken for granted when dating.
no sex before marriage.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

Coco,but truth be told, you're right it's painful. But some men still forgive cheating women even after changing their lives. I've seen it happen shocked

Its just dat I don't think a husband who forgives a cheating wife ever really forgets, he's probably going to restrict her from making any male friends & keeping any contacts & communication with her former male friends from her single life. Don't you think so? U should know what I mean
Pocohantas what do u think? Can a wife ever be free to mingle with men after her husband forgives her for cheating?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t need to talk about me, I am telling you about me. Go fix your dick man. Men with dick problems talk too much, since all your testosterone be flowing to your mouth. grin
If dem ban u again now, u will start lying to everyone dat you were not in the mood to type on nl and dats why you've been missing. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Okiibe:

I agree with a wise man when he said "polygamy is better than homosexuality"

You know, it was the "Whites" that traded their culture to us by bastardizing ours with their notion that it's uncivilized.
Now that we have followed them and their culture to this point where they (the Whites) have entered "bush" with homosexuality; Africa may wish to return to what used to be the antidote to unhealthy sexual lifestyle which is "variety" (especially for those whose need is not satisfied by a woman in their marriage).

If you ask me, I will tell you that Africa should not enter "bush"/homosexuality
Sadly, Africans are willing to enter the bush.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Carlmax:

Abeg Y? And me, I be person wey no Sabi beg for sex at all... In fact, if my babe no initiate sex, I just press my phone and sleep till day break. I hope this don't give us issues in the future.

If you eventually marry her, it might not be much of an issue since she's the one that normally initiates.
Na when you marry other ladies that think it's the man's duty to initiate sex, na that time you go see pepper
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

If dem ban u again now, u will start lying to everyone dat you were not in the mood to type on nl and dats why you've been missing. grin

If they impregnate your fiancee again now, you will start lying that God did not shame you.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Geminita1:
The guys on this forum are so dumb mehnn.

Guess what? Women don't care about you lots anymore. You are so bigoted, selfish and sexists. Once we have our kids, we are okay, we don't care about you, we don't care.
You are still a low-tier feminist.
What do you need kids for, especially if he turns out to be a boy.
Better choose your career, and self-love and all those other self, self things

Girl power sis!!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Romangalactic(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

If they impregnate your fiancee again now, you will start lying that God did not shame you.

Thank God for not shaming us dear. Did u see dat man celebrating the birth of his child on front page. There was one particular pic dat I love cos it reminds me of the day I proposed to my popori. I'm so grateful dat God did not shame us.

Won't u like to be proposed to like dis Poco?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.