Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Is The Benefit Of Dating You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Benefit Of Dating You (1268 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Okay..Ladies and gentlemen let's do this. Apart from money and Sex, name one or two other things your partner will benefit by dating you.

Mine is free WiFi and my sense of humour.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Kriss216: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2020
I'm too sugar-coated. Too much of me can give one diabetes. My last two ex girlfriends died of diabetes... That's why I'm still single.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by iPrevail(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:
I'm too sugar-coated. Too much of me can give one diabetes. My last two ex girlfriends died of diabetes... That's why I'm still single.
grin
So you are a murderer?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by heendrix(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Unfortunately you wount get my interest if you're not talking Business embarassed
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2020
.����������
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Gentle0wavez: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:
Okay..Ladies and gentlemen let's do this. Apart from money and Sex, name one or two other things your partner will benefit by dating you.

Mine is free WiFi and my sense of humour.

You cheated, free WiFi is also a form of money.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by paulolee(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2020
u wud be soo spiritually blessed and powerful
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

You cheated, free WiFi is also a form of money.

How is it a form of money...?

It's like saying a lady will enjoy steady light in my apartment...not spending the money on her. The money is already spent on me but she will also enjoy the benefits.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Hahahaha...bad benefits
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:
Unfortunately you wount get my interest if you're not talking Business embarassed

You must be richer than dangote with your business mind..
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2020
paulolee:
u wud be soo spiritually blessed and powerful

That one dey...
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin

Love and friendship. Lots of it.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Oluromantic: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
Strong defense outwardly, fragile tenderness inwardly. I love to wash pants and bra, I'm touchy and love romantic gists. In fact romance section has a large part of my time here.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by heendrix(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

You must be richer than dangote with your business mind..
5years is all I'm left with cheesy
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Gentle0wavez: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

How is it a form of money...?

It's like saying a lady will enjoy steady light in my apartment...not spending the money on her. The money is already spent on me but she will also enjoy the benefits.

OK oh, if you say so.
Let me just mention my own, Spiritual enlightenment, Lots of quality time together, sense of humor, sincerity, Commitment and I'm not judgmental.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

OK oh, if you say so.
Let me just mention my own, Spiritual enlightenment, Lots of quality time together, sense of humor, sincerity, Commitment and I'm not judgmental.

Nice one...that 'Not judgemental' part, how do you guys mean? You mean you can't tell someone when he or she is wrong? Enlighten me please
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:

5years is all I'm left with cheesy

Lols... Ogbeni don't go and deny yourself a good companionship because you are chasing money. Life no get duplicate
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Strong defense outwardly, fragile tenderness inwardly. I love to wash pants and bra, I'm touchy and love romantic gists. In fact romance section has a large part of my time here.

Your name precedes you bro! Nice one.. especially the pant and bra washing part. More pants and bras to your soapy water.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by heendrix(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

Lols... Ogbeni don't go and deny yourself a good companionship because you are chasing money. Life no get duplicate

grin grin

9ja girls mata taya me sootey I've found me a Serbian

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
Snipper grin

We drink that to detox grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Gentle0wavez: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

Nice one...that 'Not judgemental' part, how do you guys mean? You mean you can't tell someone when he or she is wrong? Enlighten me please

It means seeing things or situations for what it simply is, not just what you believe it should be. Let me try to give examples. Some people believe that once a lady is still single over thirty, she's not marriageable. Now even if that lady is an Angel, some one that is judgemental don't care, all he knows is that once you are over thirty you are a devil. Some people believe that all smokers are bad people, Even if that person gives his life for someone, a judgemental person don't want to know, all he knows is that once you smoke you are a devil. Even if an IMO girl is a virgin at 26 yrs old, judgemental people will still say she's a slut. But a non judgemental person don't care who you are, where you are from or what is said about you, once he lives with you and you are a clean person, he will say it as it is, he don't care if you are Yoruba. If you like be rich like Dangote, if he sees that you don't have class, he takes it that you don't have class. Your tribe or money cannot blind him from seeing things as they are. Some people even if their pastor tell them that eating shit is good, they will believe. And if an illiterate tells them that the sky is blue they will tell him to shut up because to them once you no go school, you don't know anything no matter what you know. That's being judgemental.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

It means seeing things or situations for what it simply is, not just what you believe it should be. Let me try to give examples. Some people believe that once a lady is still single over thirty, she's not marriageable. Now even if that lady is an Angel, some one that is judgemental don't care, all he knows is that once you are over thirty you are a devil. Some people believe that all smokers are bad people, Even if that person gives his life for someone, a judgemental person don't want to know, all he knows is that once you smoke you are a devil. Even if an IMO girl is a virgin at 26 yrs old, judgemental people will still say she's a slut. But a non judgemental person don't care who you are, where you are from or what is said about you, once he lives with you and you are a clean person, he will say it as it is, he don't care if you are Yoruba. If you like be rich like Dangote, if he sees that you don't have class, he takes it that you don't have class. Your tribe or money cannot blind him from seeing things as they are. Some people even if their pastor tell them that eating shit is good, they will believe. And if an illiterate tells them that the sky is blue they will tell him to shut up because to them once you no go school, you don't know anything no matter what you know. That's being judgemental.

Really? I told a lady friend of mine years ago to stop smoking hemp and taking hot drinks cause the thing was affecting her as she kept craving for sex from any male friend after smoking and drinking...but she said I was judging her. I give up.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:

grin grin

She get single sister? Oya connect your guy.. cheesy
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Gentle0wavez: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

Really? I told a lady friend of mine years ago to stop smoking hemp and taking hot drinks cause the thing was affecting her as she kept craving for sex from any male friend after smoking and drinking...but she said I was judging her. I give up.

Lol, no you were not being judgemental, since she was really doing it. And it may or may not have anything to do with the smoking and drinking habit, since many ladies sleep around without it, it may just be another of her bad habits. But if you had just know that she smokes and drinks and you started making assumptions on her personality just because of it, that is when you are being judgemental.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Gentle0wavez: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:

grin grin
LWKMD, Chai see statement.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by heendrix(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

She get single sister? Oya connect your guy.. cheesy

Lol Serbia no be better country like that o that's if ur looking at migration

she's agreed to come live with me in 9ja....me sef ready to take of her like egg cheesy
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by tobby20: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Actually I'm a doctor ..I treat people fuckups .. Thsts why im pretty .much still singlr
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by Skyfornia(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:

she's agreed to come live with me in 9ja....me sef ready to take of her like egg cheesy

No wahala...as long as she no get entitlement mentality like Nigerian ladies.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Dating You by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:

Gee, how you take meet am? Which dating app?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! / My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding / BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.