Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (104195 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by glowingflame7: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

Then it is just four days ago after Ajimobi was announced by his family to have died .
Moreso, the woman just came in into state this morning and the state deputy governor was there today as well.
So, I don't understand while she was furious if not for political gains.

She has a point. Her husband worked in the state for 8years. Whether good or bad. If you work in a place for 8years. If you die, courtesy demands that the company commiserate with the family. Not to mention a former state governor which the state government is treating as an afterthought. I don't like Ajimobi but what is not right is not right. Like the woman said, we are all going to die some day.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Seventy7kings: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
yaki84:

So the deputy governor was sent by amadioha to represent the land of thunder ab1?
grin grin grin grin grin, haha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by MrD2: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Madam, abeg take am easy na.....
Meanwhile sorry over the loss of your husband

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Goke7: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

Then it is just four days ago after Ajimobi was announced by his family to have died .
Moreso, the woman just came in into state this morning and the state deputy governor was there today as well.
So, I don't understand while she was furious if not for political gains.

she said no word of encouragement from the state government, these folks know each other too well, the govt ought to have released a statement to condole the family first before their rant, the deputy only went there to save face hence the lashing from the woman. They are all adults and they know what's up. Makinde no try, you can defend him for all you care. As bad was people thought kyari was, Atiku dem and the pdp first of all condole buhari. Humanity come first, simple. Oyo state govt goofed but they can still make amends

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
glowingflame7:

She has a point. Her husband worked in the state for 8years. Whether good or bad. If you work in a place for 8years. If you die, courtesy demands that the company commiserate with the family. Not to mention a former state governor which the state government is treating as an afterthought. I don't like Ajimobi but what is not right is not right. Like the woman said, we are all going to die some day.
Some people worked for state for 35 years, they have not collected their gratuities, ten years after retirement. Ajimobi has paid himself his retirement benefits twice.
This is just four days after the death if Ajimobi. The woman has just come into the state this morning and state deputy governor was there to commiserate.
It is not that it is two weeks he has died or one month ago

6 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Goke7:

she said no word of encouragement from the state government, these folks know each other too well, the govt ought to have released a statement to condole the family first before their rant, the deputy only went there to save face hence the lashing from the woman. They are all adults and they know what's up. Makinde no try, you can defend him for all you care. As bad was people thought kyari was, Atiku dem and the pdp first of all condole buhari. Humanity come first, simple. Oyo state govt goofed but they can still make amends
She is only playing to gallery, go to Governor's Twitter handle or Facebook and look at beautiful words the man used on the husband, even at the expenses of the governor political detriment.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Goke7:

Seyi Makinde
I was so sorry to hear the news of the passing away of the immediate past Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi which sad event took place earlier today. I cannot begin to imagine the pain the family must be going through at this time because of the loss of their patriarch. It is my prayer that God grants them all the strength to bear this great loss.
I join the good people of Oyo State as we mourn the death of a statesman. I have directed that flags fly at half-mast tomorrow in honour of our brother, friend and illustrious son of Oyo State. Surely, he will be remembered for leaving a blueprint for some of the activities that our administration is now undertaking.
The Oyo State Government will be extending to his family, all the courtesies deserving of his personage. May his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Philipxxxx0: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Margy:
That family is full of noise and lies!!.. Please what about Ikpeazu...Abia state governor??

He should have sent a N4 sms... Mtchew
I hope he dies too ,God forgive me because angrily, all Nigeria politicians are thieves.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by MorataFC: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
yaki84:

So the deputy governor was sent by amadioha to represent the land of thunder ab1?
grin grin grin
Chai, see finishing, u wicked walahi.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by MrFly(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
madam he didnt serve d state for 8 yearz, he looted d state for 8 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
jlinkd78:
If one is able to rewind d hand of clock maybe just maybe Ajimobi should not have demolished dat studio, he might have handled d LAUTECH University students demonstration better without reminding them he is d constituted authority. All these are now history but will those still alive and on d path of such likely end learn?. Life is just ephemeral and law of karma has no intention of having an expiring date yet.

Your comment and those who made simillar comments are from those people who have lived for so many years at Ekotedo and Okebola area.Some of them their parents are born at Ibadan or brought to Ibadan by their grandparents. They are the Ibadan based arm of their regional soldiers fighting psychological warfare. Some of them create accounts on social media with Yoruba names.

I know a lot you at 7day Okebola and now Mokola/Sango area. Makinde or the Ibadan people are never impressed by your comments. You waited for Friday, it was postponed, we are not surprised by those nonsense you wrote.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stupidity ! Served which state ?
I he served his family members and his pocket . Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Damseldammie(f): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmm... Florence that moment isn't appropriate time to be picking on those who haven't commiserate with you about the sudden departure of your husband but it should be a quite & humble moment for you..... It means what we have been hearing about you is so true, you better do gently

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Goke7:
there is so much bitterness btw the governor and the late former governor. I think Makinde can play more maturity by visiting the family of the bereaved. ajumobi is gone so what is still the fight all about. The woman is just being a woman and that's how women are. Anyone expecting her to act like a man does not understand a woman
I don't think you have complete sense, she said the deputy didn't call, the deputy said he called den she changed it to you should have sent a message she doesn't have deputy number.... that's not a normal woman behavior, she's just as stupid as her hubby.... if you allow shit from women all in the name of that's how women are you're a foolish man. it's simple as dat.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
osamz007:
SEE LIFE.

YOU DON'T PICK CALLS AS WIFE OF A POLITICIAN THIS LIFE EHN!

BUT U CAN READ TEXT MESSAGES

MADAM U NO GET ANY POINT ABEG.

Oga, she's right. In her position, you would know not to pick calls from strange numbers. She's a public figure with enemies, her words could easily be recorded and misconstrued for malicious reasons. No public figure, not even the Pope, would go picking calls from random numbers. A text message would have sufficed. Even if you were fighting with her husband, it's only fair at this time to show a little compassion to the family!

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Juliearth(f): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
jlinkd78:
If one is able to rewind d hand of clock maybe just maybe Ajimobi should not have demolished dat studio, he might have handled d LAUTECH University students demonstration better without reminding them he is d constituted authority. All these are now history but will those still alive and on d path of such likely end learn?. Life is just ephemeral and law of karma has no intention of having an expiring date yet.

Apt!
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by bigfish3k: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
BGSM:
This is not the time to trade blames. This is weak judgment to my own perspection. This is the time for total patience and tolerance mostly for the bereaved. All what i heard is a sign of arrogant. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
The woman is arrogant like her late husband

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

I don't think you have complete sense, she said the deputy didn't call, the deputy said he called den she changed it to you should have sent a message she doesn't have deputy number.... that's not a normal woman behavior, she's just as stupid as her hubby.... if you allow shit from women all in the name of that's how women are you're a foolish man. it's simple as dat.
I tire ooo
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by mywells: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
The only distances between and Ajumobi is time cause to trade blames.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

Can the Deputy Governor pick every call?, How many calls did you expect her to pick at that period of shock? Oyo State government cannot send delegate to her immediately the man died.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Oga, she's right. In her position, you would know not to pick calls from strange numbers. She's a public figure with enemies, her words could easily be recorded and misconstrued for malicious reasons. No public figure, not even the Pope, would go picking calls from random numbers. A text message would have sufficed. Even if you were fighting with her husband, it's only fair at this time to show a little compassion to the family!
Go and watch the video again, she was out to forment trouble.

She said the deputy didn't call, the deputy said he called, and then she changed it to you should have sent a message she doesn't have deputy number... and she doesn't pick stranger phone numbers.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Lush100(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrogance at it's peak even in mourning death.
And she flew into the State today.
" You are a wife of a politician".
That statement is pride on display.
That's why you couldn't give your husband sound and humane advice during the time he was governor like Pontius Pilate wife.
Don't worry ma,
They say pride goes b4 a fall.
I think it has started.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
babaolofin:

Can the Deputy Governor pick,any call?, How many calls did you expect her to pick? Oyo State government cannot send delegate to her immediately the man died.

She demanded that she should have been called and the deputy governor told her that he had called.
The woman just returned into the state this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
ALL I SEE IS BITTERNESS

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by glowingflame7: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

Some people worked for state for 35 years, they have not collected their gratuities, ten years after retirement. Ajimobi has paid himself his retirement benefits twice.
This is just four days after the death if Ajimobi. The woman has just come into the state this morning and state deputy governor was there to commiserate.
It is not that it is two weeks he has died or one month ago

You don't defend a wrong with another wrong. The state government has no excuse. They did not contact the family on time. It should be same day. If he was buried same day, it should be a state burial and even people from other states will come.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Communication gap I think
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by osamz007: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

BABA DON'T TELL ME SHE HAS NO AIDES, MOST TIMES THEIR CALLS ARE RECEIVED THROUGH AIDES

AND THIS SITUATION IS DIFFERENT SHE'S BEREAVED, SO SHE SHOULD EXPECT MULTIPLE CALLS
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

She demanded that she should have been called and the deputy governor told her that he had called.
The woman just returned into the state this morning.

OK.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by sacajawea: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Queenslander:
Lol.. I can only wish!!
So why are you defending them?
These family are Wicked People who caused pain and Suffering for many people, Besides she doesn't have a point even
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by glowingflame7: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Exactly. If someone dies, they usually take phone from the immediate family members. It's not them that will be picking every call. But if a message came in from the state government then they call, that's clear. It's not just every harry is calling and claiming government.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Mac2016(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
In short, politics of bitterness is bad. At least the whole govt of oyo supposed to show concern. Immediate past governor fah, ko ye ko le to be. The woman is very right abeg...
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
glowingflame7:

You don't defend a wrong with another wrong. The state government has no excuse. They did not contact the family on time. It should be same day. If he was buried same day, it should be a state burial and even people from other states will come.
Who told you that state government was not in contact sef?
She was only playing to the gallery.
The fight was because of Agodi GRA property. She wanted to blackmail the State Government to get the property back and governor turned the request down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.