Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (104163 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by completeskills: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
This woman has entitlement mentality like most Nigerians. If they choose to call you..that's fine. If not...life goes on. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Olowokere(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ajimobis-wife-oyo-deputy-gov-in-open-exchange-of-words/

Y accusing the deputy governor when u dont have his number or belong to their party... Both the dead nd living should know there is God ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Juliearth(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Goke7:
there is so much bitterness btw the governor and the late former governor. I think Makinde can play more maturity by visiting the family of the bereaved. ajumobi is gone so what is still the fight all about. The woman is just being a woman and that's how women are. Anyone expecting her to act like a man does not understand a woman

Being a woman? Not all women act like this. Certain acts should not be put up in public. Moreso, why dent the bereaved's (already overly dented) image over an issue as trivial as this? Would the condolence call/text/visit bring back the dead? How pleasant it is for people to do things (in this case, pay condolence visits) out of their own volition and not because madame ex first lady expects them to.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by FutureIG: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
The deputy governor even tried by paying them a condolence visit. The same deputy governor that Ajimobi sacked from Oyo state ministry of works unjustly before he was picked as running mate by Seyi Makinde. He was there as a reasonable man.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by JourneytoEL(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Goke7:

The Governor still has time to make amends by doing a condolence visit to a home of a former Governor who happens to be his predecessor. Am sure some wise elders will give him wise counsel soon except he is too stubborn. Humanity comes first, there is no blackmail here.
seyi mankind, has suffered Coronavirus, he knows that the disease is not a joke. I don't understand why people will be going to the house of someone who just died of corona and exposing themselves to his family and staff who can be silent carriers. I trust the governor is a wise man that loves his life. He will stay in his own house and send condolence, besides he and the former governor were never friends, so why should he risk his life like that.

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
This family lacks sense and full of entitlement. I know that is the wife that would be making those foolish controversial decisions we have been hearing... To the one of burying his late husband at GRA... Imagine, when there are lots of cemeteries to use.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
see this bitch bragging about a foolish and crooked politician. Madam your husband didn't serve for 8years, he looted the state instead. Nonsense
Well said bro

The idiot loot Oyo state treasury dry

Let him go and spend his loot in the grave

This man destroyed many lives during his administration

Florence Ajimobi can fucck herself fr all I care, his late husband sent many pensioners and active state workers to their untimely grave due to his I don't care attitude

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
osamz007:

BABA DON'T TELL ME SHE HAS NO AIDES, MOST TIMES THEIR CALLS ARE RECEIVED THROUGH AIDES

AND THIS SITUATION IS DIFFERENT SHE'S BEREAVED, SO SHE SHOULD EXPECT MULTIPLE CALLS

She would expect and pick multiple calls from saved contacts. Bereaved or not, there's no way she'll open herself up to strange numbers, bros. Besides, like someone already pointedly out, phones are normally taken away from mourning wives. That's the norm in many places. There's nothing that stop the deputy governor from sending an sms. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
FutureIG:
The deputy governor even tried by paying them a condolence visit. The same deputy governor that Ajimobi sacked from Oyo state ministry of works unjustly before he was picked as running mate by Seyi Makinde. He was there as a reasonable man.
Ajimobi is a very bitter person, I pray Seyi Makinde got the ball to probe this late scam artiste called Ajimobi because he deatroyed Oyo state badly

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

Go and watch the video again, she was out to forment trouble.

She said the deputy didn't call, the deputy said he called, and then she changed it to you should have sent a message she doesn't have deputy number... and she doesn't pick stranger phone numbers.

The only take away from that was that she didn't pick any call from the deputy. If she had insisted the deputy didn't call, it would have been meant she was calling him a liar and that would have been extremely disrespectful. An sms is not hard to type. How many morning windows pick calls a few days after they lost their husbands? Bro, a simple sms would have done just fine.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by chiefolododo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
BlakKluKluxKlan:

No, Gov. Makinde was aware and he offered to give Ajimobi the recepe he used when he tested positive but was rebuffed. It was reported in the media.
Arrogance and pomposity seem to run in that family.

It couldn't have been easy for the governor to rush into condolences because they could translate it into somrthing else.
I just like Engr Makinde, he is very brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Femeto: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Makinde na heartless human beign.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by princejenks(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
I tot I read where the current governor of the state extended a kind gesture to the deceased former governor when he fell ill of covid-19 and it was rejected so what's the wife now saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

The only take away from that was that she didn't pick any call from the deputy. If she had insisted the deputy didn't call, it would have been meant she was calling him a liar and that would have been extremely disrespectful. An sms is not hard to type. How many morning windows pick calls a few days after they lost their husbands? Bro, a simple sms would have done just fine.

Just go and sit jare.
The woman said that she was not called, later she was shown that she was called and she changed the narrative that he should have sent text message.
If she cannot pick the calls, who told you that she would have time to read the text message?
Do you know that the man sitting there as Deputy Governor was unjustly sacked when he was civil servant by her husband?
Leave the matter joor, you don't have full details.

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Goke7: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

I don't think you have complete sense, she said the deputy didn't call, the deputy said he called den she changed it to you should have sent a message she doesn't have deputy number.... that's not a normal woman behavior, she's just as stupid as her hubby.... if you allow shit from women all in the name of that's how women are you're a foolish man. it's simple as dat.
You are a very senseless human being, a woman is grieving and you expect her to pick every call.

You are not normal at all
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Queenslander(f): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
sacajawea:

So why are you defending them?
These family are Wicked People who caused pain and Suffering for many people, Besides she doesn't have a point even
um, I never defended anyone, I just didn't like his choice of words, that's it..
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by GEEBITE: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
You think so? He has another son older than Bolaji born out of wedlock.The boy will soon show up to challenge aunty Flory.
ajbf:

Daughter of Ganduge marries to the only son of Ajimobi.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

She would expect and pick multiple calls from saved contacts. Bereaved or not, there's no way she'll open herself up to strange numbers, bros. Besides, like someone already pointedly out, phones are normally taken away from mourning wives. That's the norm in many places. There's nothing that stop the deputy governor from sending an sms. Let's call a spade a spade.
If the phone has been taken, the person with phone should have told her that deputy governor is on the line.
These are elitists not ordinary civilians. There are protocols, not excuse for not following protocols except when you are playing to the gallery.
Her display is for the commoners, among the ruling class, she has bleeped up.
Do you even know that she had to re-address the issue in a formal manner? But it was too late.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Queenslander:
um, I never defended anyone, I just didn't like his choice of words, that's it..
What are his words that you don't like?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

Just go and sit jare.
The woman said that she was not called, later she was shown that she was called and she changed the narrative that he should have sent text message.
If she cannot pick the calls, who told you that she would have time to read the text message?
Do you know that the man sitting there as Deputy Governor was unjustly sacked when he was civil servant by her husband?
Leave the matter joor, you don't have full details.

Like I said earlier, she said he should have sent a message because insisting he didn't call would be tantamount to calling him a leit and that would have been disrespectful. If you call a morning friend and she doesn't pick what do you do? I'm not saying there was no beef between the DG and her husband but if the man didn't properly reach out to her just because of the beef with the husband, let him stop pretending to care now. It's obvious the woman is not in for fake smiles.

And please, we're not fighting. It's just a discussion.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by slimanyd: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Goke7:

she said no word of encouragement from the state government, these folks know each other too well, the govt ought to have released a statement to condole the family first before their rant, the deputy only went there to save face hence the lashing from the woman. They are all adults and they know what's up. Makinde no try, you can defend him for all you care. As bad was people thought kyari was, Atiku dem and the pdp first of all condole buhari. Humanity come first, simple. Oyo state govt goofed but they can still make amends

Gush. Did u read the tribute seyi makinde himself wrote about ajimobi? Gush . why do people say something with first verifying

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by maximusprime2000: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
onecoder:

No lies detected. I'm even surprised she's calling people out

she called the deputy Governor a stranger..lol. ganduje was quick to calm her cos they knew she could break bottles right there...she get bugs for head.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by slimanyd: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
princejenks:
I tot I read where the current governor of the state extended a kind gesture to the deceased former governor when he fell ill of covid-19 and it was rejected so what's the wife now saying?

My bro. Me self shock when I see people saying oyo state never dropped condolence message

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

If the phone has been taken, the person with phone should have told her that deputy governor is on the line.
These are elitists not ordinary civilians. There are protocols, not excuse for not following protocols except when you are playing to the gallery.
Her display is for the commoners, among the ruling class, she has bleeped up.
Do you even know that she had to re-address the issue in a formal manner? But it was too late.

The person with the phone might have been told not to pick up unsaved numbers. For goodness sake, a lot of things might have transpired. The ideal was for the DG to send a text if he really cared to reach out. When you call a bereaved friend and she doesn't pick up for any reason, the common thing to do is to send an SMS. That's common sense.

Formal or informal manner, her outburst reflected the state of her heart. What you call formal manner was just a face value discussion that does not go beyond the mouth.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Like I said earlier, she said he should have sent a message because insisting he didn't call would be tantamount to calling him a leit and that would have been disrespectful. If you call a morning friend and she doesn't pick what do you do? I'm not saying there was no beef between the DG and her husband but if the man didn't properly reach out to her just because of the beef with the husband, let him stop pretending to care now. It's obvious the woman is not in for fake smiles.

And please, we're not fighting. It's just a discussion.
It is avoidable drama. The man in question just died four days ago.
Ganduje, who was even an in-law to them just came there today.
The woman herself just returned to Oyo State today. And the man was there physically to commiserate on behalf of state government.
Just four days after the death. I don't think it is too late to come.
Like I have said earlier if you read some of my posts, the wife and the governor have been dragging property in Agodi GRA since Thursday.
The bitterness of the rejection was what played out there

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by virginchaser(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

Current deputy governor of the state.
I don't pray so, it is like if Jonathan should die today and Osibanjo is sent to represent FG to commiserate with Madam Patience. Assuming that Osibanjo was able to get Jonathan House after just four days and this kind of fight starts and Jonathan wife claiming that she does not have Vice president Osibanjo number and she doesn't pick strange number.
The misunderstanding is not needed.
In the first instance, the Ajimobis didn't inform the state government that the ex-governor was sick neither did they inform state government officially that he has died.
It should have been the state government duty to announce the death of Ajimobi. Ajimobi body is a property of government.
Even, the woman was not in Oyo State until this morning.
It is unnecessary bitterness.

Which kind example be this? Na like that una tay they start o. Abeg, careless words are lethal this days.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by crackhouse(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
So wives of politicians don't pick calls? Wow we learn everyday o. I never knew they don't pick calls, they only read text messages

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

The person with the phone might have been told not to pick up unsaved numbers. For goodness sake, a lot of things might have transpired. The ideal was for the DG to send a text if he really cared to reach out. When you call a bereaved friend and she doesn't pick up for any reason, the common thing to do is to send an SMS. That's common sense.

Formal or informal manner, her outburst reflected the state of her heart. What you call formal manner was just a face value discussion that does not go beyond the mouth.
If you are bereaved, it will be stupid if you say only saved numbers should be picked. If you picked unwanted calls, you can end it.
More so, he was not calling as a bereaved friend, but as protocol demands.
Normally, wife of a former senator and former governor of eight years, I don't think she or her family will be too stupid that they would not be expecting such official calls.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

It is avoidable drama. The man in question just died four days ago.
Ganduje, who was even an in-law to them just came there today.
The woman herself just returned to Oyo State today. And the man was there physically to commiserate on behalf of state government.
Just four days after the death. I don't think it is too late to come.
Like I have said earlier if you read some of my posts, the wife and the governor have been dragging property in Agodi GRA since Thursday.
The bitterness of the rejection was what played out there

Coming there was a good thing. But you, my dear friend, wouldn't wait till the day you'd come to express condolences, would you? Like I said earlier they have issues but that doesn't make her discontent illogical. What I see here is woman who doesn't want to play the usual political mind games.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by GEEBITE: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
I dont even know why people are holding brief for her. Even in their household are they really mourning genuinely.Bisola was posting her new collection of bags when her dad was in coma.Also Jibola was busy eulogising her husband on his birthday three days before her dad's demise was announced officially after using his dead body to play politics.
ajbf:

Some people worked for state for 35 years, they have not collected their gratuities, ten years after retirement. Ajimobi has paid himself his retirement benefits twice.
This is just four days after the death if Ajimobi. The woman has just come into the state this morning and state deputy governor was there to commiserate.
It is not that it is two weeks he has died or one month ago

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by crackhouse(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Something tells me that Ajimobi's wife and the deputy will later settle and even become fuvk mates. Watch out... after all oga is dead and gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by joefelin2345: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

Seyi Makinde
I was so sorry to hear the news of the passing away of the immediate past Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi which sad event took place earlier today. I cannot begin to imagine the pain the family must be going through at this time because of the loss of their patriarch. It is my prayer that God grants them all the strength to bear this great loss.
I join the good people of Oyo State as we mourn the death of a statesman. I have directed that flags fly at half-mast tomorrow in honour of our brother, friend and illustrious son of Oyo State. Surely, he will be remembered for leaving a blueprint for some of the activities that our administration is now undertaking.
The Oyo State Government will be extending to his family, all the courtesies deserving of his personage. May his soul rest in peace.
Lobatan, magana yakare, Sefini, Oduegwu etc. What else does she want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.