Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! (3849 Views)

What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / If You Want To Live Long, Avoid 'Entitled' girls from Poor Homes / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
ibkonekt:
after doing it raw.
You dey mind the uncircumcised baboon

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vickho6:
Alayee no Dey bobo us here,,, it happens few weeks back,,, are we gonna crucify.u for saying the truth...... Better go check urself up bro.... U enjoy it when doing it raw....
He probably checked today hence the uproar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Torie8(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
foolish ugly ass monkey. Put up a dp of yourself. I dare you.
You are not up to my speck, so there's no need to grin. Go get a life nigga and also don't forget to take your redpill shit

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vickho6:
Alayee no Dey bobo us here,,, it happens few weeks back,,, are we gonna crucify.u for saying the truth...... Better go check urself up bro.... U enjoy it when doing it raw....
what kind of fool r u? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Torie8:

You are not up to my speck, so there's no need to grin. Go get a life nigga and also don't forget to take your redpill shit
so ur one of this psycho males using female moniker? I thought as much. Bastard!
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Torie8(f): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
so ur one of this psycho males using female moniker? I thought as much. Bastard!
Hahahaha why are you afraid of the letter (F) is it because it stands for female

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Torie8:
Hahahaha why are you afraid of the letter (F) is it because it stands for female
ur a confam bastard!
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Kccheechy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
ur a born bastard!
you are the born foolish idiotic bastard!! When you carry ashawo come house wetin you expect?? You go raw with a person you have no knowledge of her medical /health status. And you are calling someone a bastard for saying the truth?? Thunder fire you. Better go and do HIV test. Buffoon like you!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Originalsly: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'm still amazed how people can take one bad encounter with one person and use that to paint everybody of that religion or tribe or place or in this case an entire class of people as the same. Bro... who really is the simp? What you done here is show the world how foolish you be.... but.... a fool never sees himself as a fool. Those little stuffs she took.... your most valuable possessions.... but you are calling her poor! Bro...is a crime to be poor and foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Kccheechy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Look at him shouting bastard upandan because the truth hurts him so much. Mr. Bastard go and check yourself. go and do test before you spread what ever it is you contracted to more people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kccheechy:
you are the born foolish idiotic bastard!! When you carry ashawo come house wetin you expect?? You go raw with a person you have no knowledge of her medical /health status. And you are calling someone a bastard for saying the truth?? Thunder fire you. Better go and do HIV test. Buffoon like you!!
another born bastard enters the thread. God will punish you and ur family!
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kccheechy:
Look at him shouting bastard upandan because the truth hurts him so much. Mr. Bastard go and check yourself. go and do test before you spread what ever it is you contracted to more people!!!
fvuck you nigga ape. Dumbass
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Kccheechy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
another born bastard enters the thread. God will punish you and ur family!
� looser!!! � �

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kccheechy:
� looser!!! � �
fvuck u! Mumu
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Kccheechy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
fvuck u! Mumu
looser go and do test oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Kccheechy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
fvuck you nigga ape. Dumbass
go and do HIV test oo grin looser cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:00am On Jun 29, 2020
This is what happens when u meet a random girl in an app like badoo, well it has happened to me sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Vickho6(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2020
360clips:
what kind of fool r u? undecided

I can see you are related to stupidity...paranoi fool

Better go and do medical check up....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by SenecaTheYonger: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Call her to go for an STD test too. You bleeped her raw and still didn't come up with any infection. It means she's clean down there. But you might have an infection that you're not having symptoms too. Tell her to check herself in the hospital. Good thing you ended the relationship. This is how you guys spread bacterias around.
360clips:
Some years back there's was one stupid girl I met on badoo dating site. We discussed a bit and decided to hook up. The next day, I told her to come over to my place. She came without any stress. When I saw her, yellow girl with very smooth skin that's not bleached, her face wasn't to fine but she had bumbum. She looked a bit different than her pics but still manageable. After a few talks we went into my place. I went into the bathroom to shower, after a few minutes she striped and joined me in the showers. She came in the showers and came in front of me with her fresh yellow ass on my dick! Her pussy was looking very clean! My dick rose quickly. I told her I don't wanna fvuck with condom and she was hesitant was a few seconds then agreed. I grabbed her up to the wall and started fucking her raw. That's how we started knacking almost all day! From the showers,we entered my main room and continued. This hook up lasted for about 2week then we stopped. Let me get straight to the point. This girl started Stealing my valuables. After she stole my favorite sunglasses. I warned her! then that's when I saw the true nature of this bastard. This girl is from poor home o! She just started raising her voice at me! I was shocked! And the place I stay, they're like apartment flat with people in them so they can easily hear when they're fight and quarrells. This bastard telling me I'm broke and all and I have nothing. That what's the value of all these small small things she carrying that I'm warning her about. I just laughed, over my own stuff I bought with my money! I just told her one time to get the hell out of my place! If you see how this born bastard was feeling entitled to my things in such short period of time. That's when I knew how dangerous this females are. And me, I don't take shit from anybody. I dealt with her and threw her out of my place. What rubbish! This happened like 3years back. I just wanna share it so you people can learn. Especially you simps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by IMO01: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2020
In the olden days people from poor homes had good home training and had the belief that if they work hard things would turn out better for them most of our parents had palm wine tappers as parents.

This generation is the exact opposite most people from poor homes are something else

Including males and females. Go to the villages they are now the worst of people, it's even the rich that are well behaved this days. It's so strange, go to the ghetto and see for yourself.

It's males and females not only girls
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Frankicent(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Why you dey tell us now after 3 years?

Shey you don't know anything you don with a woman you must pay for it one way or another?

Shey you dey give her money after sex? Since you met her on badoo.

You bleeped her for 2 weeks and you dey complain.

Why not just give her the glass and talk sense into her. So she'll stop stealing. You need to put something positive in all women. Even if you dey Bleep her or not. The only way you'll quite is if she doesn't now want to Chang.

You're just too hot tempered.. To dey with woman man just gat like mugu.. Women no like men way too dey bossy. Na now I just dey sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by CHoccolaTE: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Poor Op

This thread did not turn out the way he expected cry

I bet he thought his fellow guys will rush in here to insult women as usual.

Eyahh

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Biofil84(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Op u fuvk up big time leave that thing, weather u carry big yansh olosho nu concern me but Na say u go begin fvcck raw (skin to skin ) Na e bad.

Haha wetin happen u nu dey dear 4 ur life, even though u nu fear, what about ya mama dem oncur.

See D deed has been done do the test tin then go buy CD put some 4 bathroom, kitchen, ya room, and wallet..Na so me take run my own wella ..4wetin 4 this 21 century wen girls & boys dey fvcck like fowl wen e nu get control. Na condom or go I nu get time .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Nweike190(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
360clips:
Some years back there's was one stupid girl I met on badoo dating site. We discussed a bit and decided to hook up. The next day, I told her to come over to my place. She came without any stress. When I saw her, yellow girl with very smooth skin that's not bleached, her face wasn't to fine but she had bumbum. She looked a bit different than her pics but still manageable. After a few talks we went into my place. I went into the bathroom to shower, after a few minutes she striped and joined me in the showers. She came in the showers and came in front of me with her fresh yellow ass on my dick! Her pussy was looking very clean! My dick rose quickly. I told her I don't wanna fvuck with condom and she was hesitant was a few seconds then agreed. I grabbed her up to the wall and started fucking her raw. That's how we started knacking almost all day! From the showers,we entered my main room and continued. This hook up lasted for about 2week then we stopped. Let me get straight to the point. This girl started Stealing my valuables. After she stole my favorite sunglasses. I warned her! then that's when I saw the true nature of this bastard. This girl is from poor home o! She just started raising her voice at me! I was shocked! And the place I stay, they're like apartment flat with people in them so they can easily hear when they're fight and quarrells. This bastard telling me I'm broke and all and I have nothing. That what's the value of all these small small things she carrying that I'm warning her about. I just laughed, over my own stuff I bought with my money! I just told her one time to get the hell out of my place! If you see how this born bastard was feeling entitled to my things in such short period of time. That's when I knew how dangerous this females are. And me, I don't take shit from anybody. I dealt with her and threw her out of my place. What rubbish! This happened like 3years back. I just wanna share it so you people can learn. Especially you simps.

Why you dey live for cartoon house....apartment flat grin grin grin grin.. When if you make noise everybody go know say na garri you drink.. My guy get lost you fake... You enjoy gbesin for two weeks... No one pay... Yeye simp angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by mrblessed(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
In the far past before the beginning of European slave trade that "propertised" people, our ancestors had already introduced slavery as a vehicle of social mobility and means of settling disputes -- it was also a form of correctional measure. Although this system later became corrupted with the introduction of slave trade, and the occupation of slave raiders who attacked communities hunting for slaves emerged.

Nevertheless, slavery -- not slave trade -- was also used by the society to get rid of societal misfits and undesirable elements. Imagine what would have been done to this fellow and his likes if it were during slavery and slave trade. The internet has made easy for people to be stupid and shameless all at once.
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Torie8(f): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
360clips:
ur a confam bastard!
You need to visit a rehab

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by purpinkx(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
I liked every comment on this thread.

So this guy screws a girl he just met RAW,

then goes to the internet to educate SIMPs?

Does your life even have value?

Lol.
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by AstroG: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Eberechi24:
Can you all stop this senseless generalization about poor girls?

Rant all you want but limit the generalization, it's becoming ridiculous

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by AstroG: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
The way people tend to generalize things in Nigeria is quite appalling, I mean, have you met all the poor ladies in Nigeria? Mind you, some of them are quite the opposite of what you guys think and I wonder why in the world guys are fond of bashing girls, like they themselves are saints.

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by AstroG: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Poor Op

This thread did not turn out the way he expected cry

I bet he thought his fellow guys will rush in here to insult women as usual.

Eyahh

Shut up!!!

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=AstroG post=91215340][/quote]
This is so wrong and rude of you but I'll simply ignore this. However, I'd like to admonish you to work on yourself, this speaks bad of you.
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by AstroG: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

This is so wrong and rude of you but I'll simply ignore this. However, I'd like to admonish you to work on yourself, this speaks bad of you.

Abeq Shift joor,admonisher undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? / Help !!! Babes Honeypot Smells Like Rotten Dead Rat !!! / I Am In Trouble O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.