Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! (3851 Views)

What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / If You Want To Live Long, Avoid 'Entitled' girls from Poor Homes / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
AstroG:

Abeq Shift joke,admonisher undecided
Alright, do learn so manners though.
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
u invited a runzgirl into ur house and u complaining of her stealing your valuables cheesy.u get mind doing it raw with a girl u dont know her hiv status

That was how my guy lost his iPhone 7 that year when it was still hot. Dude invited olosho for sex hookup tdb and the bitch stole his phone.
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by AstroG: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Alright, do learn so manners though.

After you hv learnt to keep SHUT
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
AstroG:

After you hv learnt to keep SHUT
Lol, you're just a bitter soul, go and mend your broken spirit and do keep off of my mention. I don't know what I said that's wrong, use this quarantine to work on yourself, it'd do you a whole lot of good.
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by AstroG: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, you're just a bitter soul, go and mend your broken spirit and do keep off of my mention. I don't know what I said that's wrong, use this quarantine to work on yourself, it'd do you a whole lot of good.

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Elder0001:

That was how my guy lost his iPhone 7 that year when it was still hot. Dude invited olosho for sex hookup tdb and the bitch stole his phone.
at least no be im atm card she steal cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Feminist / The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.