Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (89004 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

What I saw was that they settled in the Cape, then after that a group of Boers decided to leave the cape to find greener pastures that is the voortrekkers, on getting to Natal (KwaZulu) they sent Piet Rieteef to sign a pact with Dingane, they signed it but on signing it Piet and his men were killed, after that the Zulus started tormenting them. This is exactly the same thing I said before. I don't know what happened in the Cape between the Boers and the indigenous people of that part (the article I went was just blabbing on and on about ship trade and what not, the abolition of slavery bla bla bla they never talked about the people there) but all I know I have presented to you. It's even in a book in our house, the rule of deer by Peter Becker.

well as you can see from the last part of the quotes I copied from the internet they actually dealt in the trading of south Africans which actually correlate with what I have learnt from history class...the book you probably read doesn't go into full details of their activities on the continent which is not surprising given how they love to sugarcoat history
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Minxie:

I was only asking you as Nigerians to consult more sources in order for you to make a more informed and less emotional opinion.

if you read and consult all the sources and still think all South Africans are just pure xenophobic, i won't blame you. But if you continue to spread hate backed by fake news, you're gonna cause way more pain and hatred between the two countries.

I wonder what you can really tell me about South Africa. In as much as I believe that not all are hateful especially the ladies, but that your 0.5% assertion is pure lies. You see hate everytime and everywhere. You are constantly being reminded by someone that you must go back to your country.

You said other blacks are not targeted? Even your neighbour's from Lesotho and Zimbabwe are not spared.

You said that it was just 5 shops were looted? Just along Jules street, over 50 shops on the road were looted and many burnt afterwards. the cars that were burnt including 2 of mine parked for sale were over 250.

You said the culprits were arrested and tried? That pure white lie. No person was tried. I don't need to read fokol, am here.

The guys in cape town are refugees that refused to go back to there communities for fear of being attacked by there host. What did you put up here? That they wanna go to Canada. These are people that just wanna be safe and asked to be relocated to a safer environment. During apartheid, didn't your people seek refuge in some other countries?

So most of the things you wrote were all twisted lies. You can sell such lies to people that are not here not someone like me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

well as you can see from the last part of the quotes I copied from the internet they actually dealt in the trading of south Africans which actually correlate with what I have learnt from history class...the book you probably read doesn't go into full details of their activities on the continent which is not surprising given how they love to sugarcoat history
Wetin be slavery abegii, that one is an old worthless story Africans took slaves too, Africans annexed other kingdoms too. Google Musa I (the richest man that ever lived) and see how vast his empire was, he had thousands of slaves too. The thing is that we Africans are the ones that sold fellow Africans into slavery the Benin Kingdom being the worst of all.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Parrot69:

LOL!! I knew I would find this riff-raff here on this page spewing his usual BS grin
Why are you always masturbating all over a Nigerian forum? We’re outta your league look for a cheap Country to prey on... Maybe Swaziland or Lesotho.
#Leeches

You're right, you're not in our league. You're lower. Watch as this thread reaches 100K views coz you're the ones masturbating on SA news. grin grin
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

You're the fool rat, living in SA around poor African drunks. U can't even even tell the difference between SA people and Zimbabweans/ Mozambicans there in the CBD where you're all crammed in filth like sardines. U know u can't stay in the township coz U'll be killed - people hate your corrupt guts. All Nigerian neighborhoods in SA are decayed and resemble disgusting Lagos - South Africans have left those around.

You are here spewing rubbish and claiming posh. Can you really pay rent? We know all of you and your low lives. Which people are the drunkards. Lol. Were you fathers not paid wages with alcohol. Stupid people that were just clamouring for alcohol during lockdown. If you guys drink responsibly, would government ban the sales of alcohol? It's because your sorry add can't stay without abusing it.

You come here claiming Rosebank that the whole of your family can't stay till they die unless only as a domestic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Correcto:
You guys don't have a platform like nairaland. Try create one and call it Randland

You get off DSTV too with your NTA crap! grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Wetin be slavery abegii, that one is an old worthless story Africans took slaves too, Africans annexed other kingdoms too. Google Musa I (the richest man that ever lived) and see how vast his empire was, he had thousands of slaves too. The thing is that we Africans are the ones that sold fellow Africans into slavery the Benin Kingdom being the worst of all.

you called the Dutch settlers like everyone else, I should you the fact that they got ship wrecked in the region and are not settlers with peaceful intentions as you suggested, and I gave you proof that they were heavily involved in the slave trade of the south Africans.... so educate yourself... so bottom line... no they weren't settlers they were land grabbers who enslaved people they met on the land until the far worse British toppled them... know your facts and stop googling random things that don't correlate with the subject matter
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Correcto: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lol DSTV that's is begging to stay in Nigeria? Nigeria is doing DSTV a favor. DSTV begged to come into Nigeria. Nigeria never invited DSTV. I am sure the owner of Nairaland didn't beg South Africans to join. I know you are foolish but if you're wise, you would have seen the business opportunity to create "Randland"
TMKsouth:

You get off DSTV too with your NTA crap! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude, the Kenyans are smarter than Nigerians but you don't see SA beefing with them. So this intimidation theory is nonsense. Nigerians in SA are very problematic and u know this is the case in Ghana, Malaysia, India, etc. That's why SA can stand them.
and by smart you mean average IQ, I don't see Kenya named before Nigeria in the recent list..

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Correcto:
Lol DSTV that's is begging to stay in Nigeria? Nigeria is doing DSTV a favor. DSTV begged to come into Nigeria. Nigeria never invited DSTV. I am sure the owner of Nairaland didn't beg South Africans to join. I know you are foolish but if you're wise, you would have seen the business opportunity to create "Randland"

You wanna tell me your government is the only one in the world that doesn't call for foreign investment? Sit down man, you're an idiot. grin grin grin

I'm only here on NL to troll dumb f*ucks like u and you're falling for it. See your blood pressure rise grin grin grin
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Minxie(f): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:

I wonder what you can really tell me about South Africa. In as much as I believe that not all are hateful especially the ladies, but that your 0.5% assertion is pure lies. You see hate everytime and everywhere. You are constantly being reminded by someone that you must go back to your country.

You said other blacks are not targeted? Even your neighbour's from Lesotho and Zimbabwe are not spared.

You said that it was just 5 shops were looted? Just along Jules street, over 50 shops on the road were looted and many burnt afterwards. the cars that were burnt including 2 of mine parked for sale were over 250.

You said the culprits were arrested and tried? That pure white lie. No person was tried. I don't need to read fokol, am here.

The guys in cape town are refugees that refused to go back to there communities for fear of being attacked by there host. What did you put up here? That they wanna go to Canada. These are people that just wanna be safe and asked to be relocated to a safer environment. During apartheid, didn't your people seek refuge in some other countries?

So most of the things you wrote were all twisted lies. You can sell such lies to people that are not here not someone like me.

Please read with comprehension. I never said a certain amount of shops were attacked. I made an estimation of xenophobic related looting sprees.

I never said other criminals weren't targeted. We were speaking about Nigerians so I only mentioned them.

yes the refugees were refusing to go back to their communities because of attacks... that never happened! people were totally flabbergasted and wondering what attacks they were talking about. I was in cape Town at the time at the refugee reception centre helping a friend with papers when the set of refugees protested causing the centre to close. It was like a stand off between foreigners. On the one side there were foreigners who wanted their papers to go back to work and on the other side there were foreigners badmouthing black South Africans and making up stories about attacks. Even the human rights Commission intervened and tried to help them but they were attacked along with journalists and people who were providing them with aid. Furthermore, i spoke to foreigners who owned shops and they even told me that those people are lying because they want a way to get to a better country because they would get easier circumstances in Canada. My friend, those foreigners were not attacked. They refused to be resettled and demanded housing or free repatriation to Canada. This upset South Africans a lot but they didn't do anything. We are trying to solve this diplomatically but no African government has intervened or offered to come get their dissatisfied citizens. What is even more astonishing is that the Nigerian government was quick to send a flight last time to save face but they don't wanna help these foreigners in cape Town who are supposedly being treated so badly.

You need to ask yourself, why does your government act with so much transparency and effectiveness when there's a xenophobic incident? Yet when their citizens need them in other cases, they are silent. The truth is, they are seen as heroes when they rescue "assaulted" Nigerians in South Africa. They immediately get the trust of the people and they feed off of that.

People were arrested. Please consult court documents if you want details about their trials and procedures. The media didn't report their court cases because we have more pressing issues to report on.

As I said, please get more information and read it with comprehension. Critically think and assess what you hear and see.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Elvis778:

and by smart you mean average IQ, I don't see Kenya named before Nigeria in the recent list..

Lol grin NIGGERia shouldn't even be on that list.

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Correcto: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Every calls for investment including your xenophobic South Africa, but remember investors like to go to a fertile ground. I repeat we doing DSTV a huge favor. You can ask the CEO.
TMKsouth:

You wanna tell me your government is the only one in the world that doesn't call for foreign investment? Sit down man, you're an idiot. grin grin grin

I'm only here on NL to troll dumb f*ucks like u and you're falling for it. See your blood pressure rise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

how is it the first time when I already know South Africans are hypocrites and in the top 10 for internet fraud?

we are not just interested in whatever happens in South Africa. we are not envious of South Africans.

we don't even care about South Africa the way they do about us

SA doesn't care about u either, they just want your criminals out their country - which is the majority of you people. That's the only time they mention the word Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

you called the Dutch settlers like everyone else, I should you the fact that they got ship wrecked in the region and are not settlers with peaceful intentions as you suggested, and I gave you proof that they were heavily involved in the slave trade of the south Africans.... so educate yourself... so bottom line... no they weren't settlers they were land grabbers who enslaved people they met on the land until the far worse British toppled them... know your facts and stop googling random things that don't correlate with the subject matter
Slave trade was normal then bro so dump it. If not for the British you won't have known slavery is bad self and two I showed you the fact they went to Natal with peaceful intentions but Dingane slaughtered them both women and children involved. Abegii always playing the slavery card typical.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

* This envious tune is played out.Look at Nigeria and look at South Africa,and then tell me why a would a South African be envious.

* Most fraudulent activities are carried by Nigerians.So the blame is directed in the right direction as far as I know.

* Like Nigerians don't sell drugs to under age school children in candy wrappers? come again.

* 99,9% are still married to South African men,so I don't understand the "leaving" part.

* Don't you think you are too old to sound this silly?

Grow a pair and let logic come before emotions.

is it our fault that your kids love drugs?

is it out fault that your country is top 10 for fraud?

now this thread is also about your fraudster brother. what is your reaction? involve Nigerians.

now tell me ,how is this not envy?

what wrong did we do in saving you guys from apartheid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Slave trade was normal then bro so dump it. If not for the British you won't have known slavery is bad self and two I showed you the fact they went to Natal with peaceful intentions but Dingane slaughtered them both women and children involved. Abegii always playing the slavery card typical.

dude I'm not playing any card.. you said they were merely settlers I showed they weren't (infact I schooled you) and your next step is to accuse me of playing the race card...they won't have been slaughtered if they weren't infringing on their land... pls really educate yourself
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Correcto:
Every calls for investment including your xenophobic South Africa, but remember investors like to go to a fertile ground. I repeat we doing DSTV a huge favor. You can ask the CEO.

You're only fertile because you are severely underdeveloped so there's demand for quality products. SA companies often have to start from scratch building infrastructure to support their operations in NIGGERia. So u need us more than we need u fool. DSTV operates all over Africa and were successful even b4 u, so they'll survive.

Look at you grown men using Shoprite escalators as joyrides in the year 2015 - after they had been in SA for 50 years nowgrin grin Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

SA doesn't care about u either, they just want your criminals out their country - which is the majority of you people. That's the only time they mention the word Nigeria.

not until you take away the South Africans and their business in Nigeria.

few years ago you were still a slave to white on your own country. is it our fault that you are still under economic slavery in your own country? should we come to save you like we did under apartheid?

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

and pls while we are on the matter explain how the British showed us slavery was bad? pls before you answer this question do some internet reading because boy you are going to get some schooling
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

You are fantastically stupid because if u were smart for someone living in SA you'd know we have the largest black middle-class in Africa. So everything you're saying is out of jealously. Don't u meet rich black people at Rosebank Mall - they make up the majority. Your envy won't allow u to admit it.

Why are you in SA anyway - isn't it proof that shithole NIGGERia is a failed state?! cheesy grin Keep responding to me, that's what intelligent rich Nigerians do all day with stupid drunk ZULUS. I hope you spot the sarcasm and irony, but I doubt u will coz u dumb as f*ck.

Probably you're not Zulu which must be why you're mentioning them but that doesn't mean you're not a damn drunk. So every Blackman at Rosebank mall stay at Rosebank? I now confirm how mentally demented you are. You're just crossed that someone maybe for the first time stood up to the lies and fake things you've been faking here. The fact remains that as you are, am sure you can never pay up to 2k as rent alone.

What am doing in S.A.? That still show how demented you are. No one from S.A. is in Nigeria right? When they say you're xenophobic now, you start masturbating.��There's no sacarsm there. There are so many rich Nigerians and too many drunks South Africans. Deal with it����

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by benji93: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are you alright, man? Did you just say most were defending him? Do you know the population of Nigerians on social media? With your south African education, i suppose you can do better than that. So disappointing. Did you even think deeply about the bolded before posting?
TMKsouth:

I don't know what u want me to say coz South Africans condemned this guy's actions in unequivocal terms and called for him to be punished. You wanted name calling, would that have satisfied you? Or u just didn't read all those comments coz didn't help prove your point?

There's a comment there about the father receiving this cash from a poor child - how come he didn't ask questions, someone asked. And SA blasted Nigeria as a whole over Hushpuppi coz most if u were defending him , so that reflected badly on your country.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

not until you take away the South Africans and their business in Nigeria.

few years ago you were still a slave to white on your own country. is it our fault that you are still under economic slavery in your own country? should we come to save you like we did under apartheid?

We saved ourselves and will continue to do so. Focus your attention on your own country - it's a poster child for chaos and a lack of electricity in Africa. Generators everywhere like giant mosquitos. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

We saved ourselves and will continue to do so. Focus your attention on your own country - it's a poster child for chaos and a lack of electricity in Africa. Generators everywhere like giant mosquitos. grin grin grin

who own the wealth in South Africa, blacks or whites?

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Correcto: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
You stupidity is epic, so SA companies go through such stress. Wow, what does that tell you? Think again, this time not as a stupid person. South Africa would have been a slum if not for the whites in it. Lol you said we need you more but when Nigeria legislators threaten your companies that start pleading and negotiating. I wish your CEOs could say the same but your are just a common fool, so you understand nothing.
TMKsouth:

You're only fertile because you are severely underdeveloped so there's demand for quality products. SA companies often have to start from scratch building infrastructure to support their operations in NIGGERia. So u need us more than we need u fool. DSTV operates all over Africa and were successful even b4 u, so they'll survive.

Look at you grown men using Shoprite escalators as joyrides in the year 2015 - after they had been in SA for 50 years nowgrin grin Foolish people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:

Probably you're not Zulu which must be why you're mentioning them but that doesn't mean you're not a damn drunk. So every Blackman at Rosebank mall stay at Rosebank? I now confirm how mentally demented you are. You're just crossed that someone maybe for the first time stood up to the lies and fake things you've been faking here. The fact remains that as you are, am sure you can never pay up to 2k as rent alone.

What am doing in S.A.? That still show how demented you are. No one from S.A. is in Nigeria right? When they say you're xenophobic now, you start masturbating.��There's no sacarsm there. There are so many rich Nigerians and too many drunks South Africans. Deal with it����

South Africans in Nigeria are there for business, - you're here for survival. And you bite the hand that feeds u. Should I remind that the whites did not allow Nigerians into SA during apartheid? Today u are singing their praises. Serious slave mentality.

Anyway, whether I'm zulu or not is not important - we're not tearing each other apart in SA like u do in Nigeria based on tribes. This is just another example of your cluelessness regarding how black people live in SA - the other example being that you say blacks live in poverty. Drop the jealousy man, even though SA people hate u refrain from spreading lies about them. It's pathetic. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Correcto:
You stupidity is epic, so SA companies go through such stress. Wow, what does that tell you? Think again, this time not as a stupid person. South Africa would have been a slum if not for the whites in it. Lol you said we need you more but when Nigeria legislators threaten your companies that start pleading and negotiating. I wish your CEOs could say the same but your are just a common fool, so you understand nothing.

SA companies build infrastructure everywhere they go fool, don't flatter yourself. We even import food from SA to sell there because you idiots can't even grow rice. That's more taxes going SA way. Of course, our companies beg to stay there, we have long term plans to colonize your ass. That's why u can't do sh*t to us when we clap u left-right-and-centre during xenophobic attacks here, because we're gradually taking over your economy. You can't even make pencils and toothpicks grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

who own the wealth in South Africa, blacks or whites?

We're gradually getting there and doing a great job at it. That's why u people are flocking here, because u can see the results for yourself. But abeg, stay back in NIGGERia, we don't need or like u fools. But u keep begging to enter and crying about our xenophobia all day long. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by One4me: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

This is a rare case in South Africa.

MODIFIED: A lot of u are mentioning me incensed by this statement above. Well, it's the truth so live with it. Not my fault you tarnished your own reputation through global fraud.

P. S. This statement is directed at the haters and not ALL my Nigerian peeps.

Your "Nigerian Peeps"? shocked shocked
Are you on drugs or what?
Which Nigerian is your level here, that you are calling peeps? If not for those White Slave owners in SA that brought you black donkeys out of your hole, someone like you is not even supposed to be on the internet, talkless of calling Nigerians your Peeps, what an insult. Thunder fire your dirty azz.

The low level of intelligence of these black South African Donkeys even reflects in the kind of scam they perpetrate, just imagine this Pholopolo idiat the way he distrubuted the Money and used it to renovate tombstones!
At least you confessed to being Xenophobic, which is an indication of your state of human development: - Sub-Human
grin grin

You better be comparing yourself with Namibians, Congolese, Rwandans, etc, Nigerians are not in your class abeg, not withstanding skin color caused by skin Melanin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Torture2020: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ghanaians are not and will never be jealous of Nigeria. What has nigeria got to make Ghana jealous? This is a joke, right?

If you think Ghana has flouted any law by limiting the participation of foreigners in its retail trade, you can go to the Ecowas court, which is located in your city Abuja.You can’t go the Ecowas court because nigerians know they don’t have a case.

You are talking about free trade? You know about free trade and yet you closed your borders? Isn’t the closure of your land borders also a violation of the free movement, free trade principle of Ecowas? Or is this another example of the hypocrisy of the Nigerian?

Elvis778:

you see, more stereotypes, typical south African (I wonder where you got that, Kenyans smarter than Nigerians),
Ghana is having a beef with Nigeria cuz they are simply jealous, locking up legit shops (cuz they make more sales), saying foreigners can't trade freely, hiding behind legal authorities, but they signed the west African free trade agreement...and also trade freely in other west African countries...they are actually their own problem, looking for something to justify their jealousy....

(and seriously, am yet to hear that Nigerians are very problematic in India, is it one of your many stereotypes?),
there are over 200 million Nigerians, and many are scattered all over the world, majority are into legit work, doctors, nurses, Engineers (and may I remind you, they are one of the most educated immigrants in the US) and of course, a few involved in crime (which is normal, not upto a million, that's less than 1%)
but hate filled pips like your country men love to stereotype 200 million humans cuz of a few thousands, am still wondering why though, perhaps you want it to sound like your citizens are better humans? (people that their whole lives depend on drugs)

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:

Probably you're not Zulu which must be why you're mentioning them but that doesn't mean you're not a damn drunk. . Deal with it����

I see you didn't get the sarcasm. Let me explain it to u. I'm a stupid lazy Zulu drunk. Why are you as a fantastic intelligent Nigerian wealthy person who pays 12K for rent doing a back and forth with me? Don't u have better things to do or better people to engage? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.