Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl (36207 Views)

A Rich girl is in love with me / What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by pius1387(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by HawkToBar(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2020
OmarEl:

Sub from the 300k na���

Are you new on NL? Don't quote the whole episode because you want reply him, simply mention him instead (@Dreyton36).

Shalom
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by choice984: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2020
op no wan show love. Drop the remaining story nah the suspense don too much.
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by adeboi1: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Dreyton36:
Episode 5

At last I free the babe , had a cold bath and left her at home and she was just there sleeping
I don break her bones , she don sleep like new born baby

I went to ogudu road area, there's this bar called Lapouch , I went there to flex my 300k In style
Ordered for a plate of catfish peppersoup and a bottle of chilled Heineken , I always have my cigarettes with me everywhere I go

I saw some skinny and busty girls sitting down (3) of them
Chai breast will not kill me
I tried to get my eyes off the and focus on the Manchester United match that I was watching , I'm a man United fan

All of a sudden one of the girls just deep her hand inside her brazziere to adjust her breast
In my mind God abeg oooo , see bobby ooo
Abi na marketing strategy?

And a white man once said , if we can control our dick , weve automatically saved 99% of our problems

My dick don rise up sharply , many thoughts in my head
But they're three in numbers , I'm not that good at striking up a conversation with many girls at the same time then

I just controlled myself and ordered for another beer, then one guy just stood up from his table and went straight to meet them
Meanwhile i overheard this same guys conversation on phone oo
He was telling someone on phone that he's cashless , the only money in his account is just 30k and he's supposed to send his mom 50k by next week

His table was close to mine , so it was easy to hear what he was saying

Immediately he got to the girls table, I just kept observing, the girls were so cool and calm with him , with a sweet smile on their faces (customer don show)

Small time the guy went to take his drink and his cup from his main table and switched to the girls table
Meanwhile those girls were only taking just one chivita juice and even sharing it among themselves

My guy don order for extra three chivita for each one of them
One of the girl say , I would love to have a catfish peppersoup as well
The guy order again , he even get mind they smile join

Small time my catfish was served, I gently enjoy my thing dey go jeje and I ordered for another bottle

Omo mehn those girls just they rub this guy chest , the mumu just they look breast , i know say for he mind, I go Bleep una tire today

In less that 20minutes 4 more girls just come join them
Yekpa , i say kay thank God say u no go there ooo

As those girls come , the first set of girls come introduce the guy to the other girls say ,
Meet my darling , he's so kind and handsome
And you know say for Lagos , once any girl don add handsome to your name , your own don finish

I quickly go fill up my cigarettes because I know say na Nollywood film wan happen so

For those who know Lapouch Wella , i went outside and bought myself suya outside close to chicken republic
Catfish no do me , money full pocket na
I sit down gidigba , order for another Heineken , I don high small small

This time no be the guy even they order again oo
Na d girls come they order
They order 2 red label and 2 plastic come for the new 4 girls and barbecued fish for each one of them

You know say e get the way alcohol go high you , everything go come they funny for your eye
You go just they smile over everything, that was the mood i was in

One girl among them come sit down for the boy laps , Las Las man utd match don finish
Music come they play , you remember that old school song of Danny young , titled omo lekpa
As the music enter , the girl just they twerk for the guy dick , chai my own dick sef rise up

This guy don see yansh forget he glory

One other girl stand up , they use hand rub he head , at the same time they use breast rub he face , chai see groove
I wan stand up to join them oooo , because i no they use eye see breast

One mind just stop me say no kay don't go

I just follow my mind , i sit down again
Them order beer for the guy

Another song enter again , Wizkid pakurumo
Wahala don happen, as the song was playing ,
Funke pakurumo kojo dada , each of the girls started dancing around him and giving him a lap dance one after the other

The idiottttt guy they shout bring them more red label
Bring catfish , bring barbecue

Trust Yoruba girls with their big ass , chai Yoruba girls dey get big yansh ooo , they're one of the reason why many men still haven't made it in Lagos
So will even forget home
Some will say Lagos is too crowded anytime someone from village ask them for money, all because of Yoruba girl's fat ass

A call came in , from my ATM babe

Babe: where are you ?

Me: i went to Egbeda to survey a land which my elder brother wants to buy

Babe: why is there a loud music there ?

Me: I'm inside the car of my brother and the music is loud

Babe: ok when are you coming back?

Me: just give me 2hours

Babe: alright take care , I don't keep me waiting

Me: alright stay safe bye

I hung up the call sharply

Small time the girl that served them came to calculate their drinks and other proteins
And she left and came back with the bill

You know say e get the kind bill you go see , no matter how much you high , you eyes go clear straight up

She gave the bill to the guy, I notice say the guy just tell the girl on his lap to stand up first
The smile for he face just lost straight

Guy : this bill for me ?

Waitress : yes sir , it's everything you and your girls took
Are you paying with cash or p.o.s sir?

Guy: wetin u dey talk sef , how i go drink #112,600 within 1hr ?

Waitress : sir I didn't add nothing to it , as you can see this is the break down , and that's the menu list and prices on your table you can cross check if you have any doubts pls

Guy: ok go I will call you

Waitress: ok

I just they laugh inside
Small time one of the girls just make fake phone call , she discharge and 3 others follow her
Remaining the first three girls

In less than 3 mins the three girls left him there , saying they'll be back they wanna check up on their friends outside

The guy just say down there trying to figure out what to do
He come get mind they smile to my side
He stood up from his table and came back to his former table and tried to Strike a guy man conversation with me
Me no gree ooo

Guy: how fa senior man , nice shirt

Me: well-done (frauny face )

Guy: man utd try ooo , them play well , u na man utd fan?

Me: no

Guy : so how fa u live around?

Me: no

Guy : i go like reason something with you ooo

Me: I'm sorry I don't wanna know , I'm very sorry guy , I've got too many things on my head which briught me here
Firstly my wife is in labour room as i speak
Secondly my landlord just threw my loads out

If there's anything you wanna tell me , and it involves you giving me money instantly then I'm listening

Guy: not really , I just wan say ur face look familiar

Me : ok

I paid for my drinks and left him there to carry his own cross , no be me send am message

I reach house guess who I met with in my room with my babe ?
The game just began

Episode 6
coming through, drop your motivating comments on what ya'll think

Boss abeg continue na
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Austeeenxx: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Make una send airtime to the OP. No airtime, no update.

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by desmondbada002(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
guy no dy do like this post this thing nah
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by choice984: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2020
op I don send you 2h come complete the storyooo.
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by uthlaw: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
adeboi1:

Boss abeg continue na
stop to quote all the story abeg!

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Emmypam(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2020
libertymax
Show this side smiley
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Maxxim: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Op don dey take am too far
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Supremecc(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Op com finish wetting u start.
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by femmoy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
OmarEl:

Sub from the 300k na���
u lack sense by quoting all that. Are u a fucking learner?
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by oshakab: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Op come and finish up this story. We are waiting
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by HawkToBar(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
adeboi1:

Boss abeg continue na
Why u quote the episode Na?�
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2020
I already have something in store for you but you just fall my hand by not completing the story. . a real story teller do it for pride and not for gain, wise up bro

2 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by khengxlei(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
I dey wait like a waiter grin @op

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2020
choice984:
op I don send you 2h come complete the storyooo.
2h for where?
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2020
Sorry for the delay guys
I couldn't type yesterday because anytime I tried typing this is what comes up
(TRY AGAIN IN FEWS HOURS TIME)

I'll surely drop an episode today
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by khengxlei(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
Sorry for the delay guys I couldn't type yesterday because anytime I tried typing this is what comes up (TRY AGAIN IN FEWS HOURS TIME)
followingsmileywink
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Emarvel(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
Sorry for the delay guys
I couldn't type yesterday because anytime I tried typing this is what comes up
(TRY AGAIN IN FEWS HOURS TIME)

Drop two episodes today, we don too wait
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by OmarEl(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2020
femmoy:

u lack sense by quoting all that. Are u a fucking learner?

Hmmmm.
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by raquel97: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
@OP we are waiting ooo
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by giftometre: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
@OP, we're waiting. kindly update us...
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Flyingngel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ok
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by caleb4life(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chai,guy you too much,just love the way you discharge that guy.oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Johnjnr(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Op you are dropping 2 episodes for the dalay.
Else I charge you to court

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by ademola1580: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
oga continue na,or that aboki don cut ur ticket
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
adeboi1:

Boss abeg continue na
stop fucking quoting
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by khengxlei(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
@op haff u not landed yet undecided
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by adeboi1: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tabasco23:
stop fucking quoting

Okay sir
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Johnjnr:
Op you are dropping 2 episodes for the dalay.
Else I charge you to court
Abeg no charge me go court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.