Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl (36863 Views)

A Rich girl is in love with me / What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
E sweet E sweet, upload, update and una no fit send the writer airtime shey

I tire for them ooo
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
U gat talent bro
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by sircatherine45(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2020
wow, i was just laughing like mumu
guyman, you try. i love the way you flow
abeg, complete this story, make i no enter your matter

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by tasland(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2020
More pls.....
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by larrixauto2017(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Ok
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2020
No one's showing airtime love
It's not that I can't afford it, it's called (love)
If you love what I do, I don't see how just airtime of any amount will be a problem

Nairaland is a bit boring without funny stories like this
And when someone try to spice up your day and put a smile and your face, what do you do?

You reciprocate by offering them what they asked for cuz nairaland don't pay us for what we do grin

5 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Makavelli25: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Dreyton36:
If you love what I do, I don't see how just airtime of any amount will be a problem

And when someone try to spice up your day and put a smile and your face, what do you do?

You reciprocate by offering them what they asked for cuz nairaland don't pay us for what we do grin
boss,the only love i got for yov now is reading ya story

8 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by HawkToBar(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Dreyton36:

If you dey use MTN, I for share data to you

2 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Cengizbaba(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2020
;Dfollowing

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Oharina:

Ok bro, if this ur sweet fiction reach part 30, i will recharge u.

Send me mtn 3k so i can reply your pm

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by udoakwa(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

Send me mtn 3k so i can reply your pm

I don't understand, is that your consultation fee and is that your last amount?... asking for the bro though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2020
udoakwa:

I don't understand, is that your consultation fee and is that your last amount?... asking for the bro though

Mind your business
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by udoakwa(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

Mind your business
sigh....shake my head and walk away
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by udoakwa(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

Mind your business
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2020
udoakwa:

Shake your dick sef na you sabi

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by IVORY2009(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

grin grin
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

grin grin

I will arrest you. I'm tracking you
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Hdanny(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Quote me if you know about beatmistress
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by udoakwa(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

Udo akap akid mkpo, Mme isi sio ekpo nto Abasi mmi mbok

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by IVORY2009(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

I will arrest you. I'm tracking you

I am in my cantonment grin hope u are a lady! grin grin
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

I am in my cantonment grin hope u are a lady! grin grin

If dem born you well tell me the name of your cantonment if you won't be picked up before Sunday. I'm waiting
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by IVORY2009(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

If dem born you well tell me the name of your cantonment if you won't be picked up before Sunday. I'm waiting

Duku Barrack in Kebbi, when are you coming grin grin hope you are a clean lady otherwise those boys at the gate are not smiling cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

Duku Barrack in Kebbi, when are you coming grin grin hope you are a clean lady otherwise those boys at the gate are not smiling cheesy

I will catch you soon. Good to know your location
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by IVORY2009(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

I will catch you soon. Good to know your location

When you arrive @ the gate, tell them you want to arrest major Gen...... grin grin Ivory
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by blazebaba(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ogaa do do come update oo..
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

When you arrive @ the gate, tell them you want to arrest major Gen...... grin grin Ivory

When SARS handle all of you inside the barracks you will forget your nonsense major rank. See you soon
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by IVORY2009(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
irunoboo:

When SARS handle all of you inside the barracks you will forget your nonsense major rank. See you soon

SARS? grin grin the press-up they will do, will pass 100 per person, bloody civilians cool
Come alone and hope you are a lady oooo

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by ademola1580: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
guy continue na,I dey enjoy the story
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Oharina(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Makavelli25:
boss,the only love i got for yov now is reading ya story
Thank u brother... I have read so many articles here on NL... Have never come across any of the op persistently asking of airtime from their readers... This is to say he is only writing his fiction for pay, not for fun.

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by OmarEl(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dreyton36:
Episode 4

Omo mehn I leave there sharply ooo
I go betshop sharply to stake games
In my mind , how them take know each other sef ?
How I want take enter the Lamborghini babe now ?
I discuss the thing with my pass sharply , e give me some scopes as d womanizer that he is

When the babe returned home, I didn't even bother asking how they knew each other to avoid suspense

Babe: thought u said you're going to see a friend, so it's a smoking joint you went to right?

Me: I wasn't smoking jare , I just went there to wait for someone , but the person was taking time to show up

Babe: and why did you now leave me there immediately yiu sae me speaking with my friend ?

Me: firstly you'll have to explain to me why you were trailing me , besides where do you know that your friend from ?

Babe: she's my good friend , we're childhood friends , we got to know ourselves when during our primary School days

Me: ok I thought as much ,. So does she live around there or what?

Babe: she always describes her house but I hardly visit her

Me: so what are u gonna eat now , wanna eat the remaining jollof or ?

Babe: no I'm fine , I already ate something at her place , took some snacks

Anyway for my mind , thank god ooo , me no get shishi before
The next morning I got ready for work, she didn't wanna let me go , saying she misses me and all that GBOLA sweet her

Small time her phone rang , her mom called her and yelling at her on why she has been away for two days
This babe yelk back ooo, saying am i a baby that can't take care of myself ?
What exactly will I be doing at home when you're hardly home ?
Listen mom I'm living my life in my own way now and no one can tell me what to do , I'm an adult for crying out loud
Omo my mind don dey beat ooo

Wondering why my mind is beating?
That's because if her mom trace her reach my place I don go be that

My people una know say there's a big difference between a poor person arresting you and a rich person arresting you
If poor man arrest you Las Las na beg go solve am
But rich person go buy you age for cell , them go just transfer millions to d.p.o account say make them keep you there make u they collect breeze there

Mehn i just tell her say make she come they go house oo
I force her she no free oo
She just vex talk something

Babe: stop forcing me kay, I'll go anytime I wish

Me: in my own house?

Babe: which house, is this what you call a house?

Me: I like it like that ma'am

Babe: instead of you to tell me you've gotten another better place so that I can transfer some money to you to pay for it and you're telling me shit

Omo mehn I calm down straight , that word enter my ear wella

I turn past chris sharply

Me: see babe if only you know how much I love you , you'll know that I would love u to stay here as long as you want , in fact don't go again ,
Go where ? Don't go ooo , if you go I'll miss u die

Babe: if you love me then prove it

Me: how do you want me to prove it?

Babe : stay at home with me

Me: ok , done

I call my guy sharply ,

Me: guy I no fit come ooo , she want me to stay

Guy: oboy she don enjoy your JOHN THOMAS BE THAT OO
anyway no wahala i full ground but u owe me ooo

Me: no qualms boss

Guy: go buy tramadol make u Bleep her well we'll , she go double any amount wey u bill her

Me: you mean am?
I never try that tramadol before ooo , hope I no go kill myself oo

Guy : nooo , you go Bleep her like 2 hours sef you no go cum and you no go tire

Me: I love that idea , ok na later

Guy : one love

I went to the closest ATM to withdraw 1k out of my 2k in my acct
I went to buy tramadol

When I returned home , this babe don shower , lie down naked for bed , but she cover herself with duvet
I buy lacasera and put the tramadol inside and wait make the thing settle down

I eat jollof rice then step the food down with the tramadol
Like 20 minutes to my GBOLA. Just raise anyhow like ijebu garri

She noticed it , she just came over to give me a BJ. Chai this girl sabi suck preek
I come they feel like obasanjo

I come they feel like person wey do make am for life grin
I come they tell her say , I get plenty houses for village , where i for see house ? undecided
Sweet sensation is working

I just tell her to touch her toe, I slap the ass hardly , she shout , she say smack me again baby , I love it when you smack that ass
I smack am like primary school drums wey don tear , those who go government school go understand the sound of those drums

I slide in my preek inside her kitten , she screamed , I notice say my preek come get vain and very hard too

I just they bleep her continuously , she just they promise me heaven and Earth,
She just mention something say " I will transfer you 300k to change your wardrobe
Omo I pause first oo
I tell her to transfer the money first else I no go continue
Meanwhile my dick don they pain me as I commot am from her kitten
She no waste time she send the money I receive alert
Sharply i switch to missionary , I bleep her sotay tears dey rush from her eyes,

Babe: pls stop my pussy is on fire

Me: c'mon baby I gat u

Babe: I'm dead , you're tearing up my pussy , pls Kay, pls Kay , I love you

Me: I pause first

Babe: why did you stop ?

Me: you asked me to

Babe: c'mon don't stop ,

She put the dick inside herself again

I start again , the 300k sef don ginger me , chai money dey ginger man oo

I rough handle her breast Wella , I just they slap her breast , she they shoot, you wanna bursy my boobs? Take it easy on my juggs I know you love them

Episode 5
Coming through

Nobody they show love for airtime abi?
I go slap person pikin oo grin
08172063383 9mobile
Thanks

Sub from the 300k naοΏ½οΏ½οΏ½

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by dom80: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
op, I believe many people don show u love. just drop everything once for us to read. me self go surprise u pass everyone
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Supremecc(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op abeg come complete ur wickedly story. The story sweet die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.