Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (16006 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Has the op, OE0705, put to bed?

Please can anyone who is close to her confirm if she is okay.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by bjprodint(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
uboma:
Has the op, OE0705, put to bed?

Please can anyone who is close to her confirm if she is okay.
you have a good heart sir.GOD bless you.

people who contacted the op should pls find out about that.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
bjprodint:
you have a good heart sir.GOD bless you.

people who contacted the op should pls find out about that.

Thank you Ma'am.

At the end of the day, we are humans after all.

GOD bless your hustles too.

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by WaterTheMonk(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you fool others to get money a time will come the universal scales will weigh heavy against you. It's a universal rule

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Hi OE0705,

I hope you are well. Being a while you made comments here.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Klass99(f): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2020
MZrapper:
Yet you claim you aren't lucky to have a husband? Who on hell is fucking you to birth kids you can't fend for ?

I read your whole quote and this paragraph stood out for me.

Hahahahahahaha!

@online giving of funds: There are a lot of people to reach out to offline.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
I'm curious. How did people survive when there was no social media? Did they like, write letters asking for financial help and send it to newspapers to publish? Or maybe they sent it to radio for announcement? Like in the north, online begging has become a culture unique to the social media era. All you need now is some data and an internet enabled phone.

I don't mean to sound insensitive.I'm just making an unbiased observation. Sincere apologies to anyone who feels insulted.

I had to dig out this comment.

I agree with you.

This OP is talking of a naming ceremony and getting priests to name her child.

I am 100% certain if they contacted those same priests for help, the local parish would raise cash, used items and/or call favors to offset some of their obligations.

It is well.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Klass99:
I have wondered about this OP as well and thought it would have been nice for her to briefly update those who helped her in particular, on how she's doing now, the delivery etc Hopefully it was an incident free child birth.

On the other hand I wouldn't blame her if she chooses to remain silent, seeing the direction the thread took at a point.

When she was soliciting for funds, she was updating the thread steady steady, even changing the title of the thread constantly to draw as much attention as possible.

Regardless of the direction the thread went, it is simply common courtesy to give an update particularly because of those people that donated their hard earned cash. That's the proper thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Klass99(f): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Klass99:

Lol.

Kai Tot, you too get bad mouth. The first paragraph had me smiling to myself.

The second paragraph was exactly what I thought to myself as well (the courtesy part in particular) but I was like Klass you kukuma didn't contribute a dime, so you no get mouth or right to dey talk lack of courtesy.

You just came and wrote what I hesitated to.

Haha @ your comment in bold grin
Well, this na open forum and it was a public solicitation, so we are all stakeholders by fire by force lol.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Klass99(f): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Klass99:

No we are not stakeholders grin

As we waka pass without contributing that time, make we waka pass now too!

Interestingly na all of us wey no contribute shishi, wan know as the matter take end (i.e. You, Uboma and I) Busybody people! cheesy

I sincerely hope it was a smooth birth though, with mother and child doing well.It's possible her silence may be for valid reasons.

Child birth complications are a real issue, lost someone close to it.

grin grin waka pass not allowed o!

Aww, really sorry to hear that.. well, I wish OP the best.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Bayley: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

When she was soliciting for funds, she was updating the thread steady steady, even changing the title of the thread constantly to draw as much attention as possible.

Regardless of the direction the thread went, it is simply common courtesy to give an update particularly because of those people that donated their hard earned cash. That's the proper thing to do.
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS / So, What About When Women Abuse Men? / How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.