Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (16016 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

Yes, it becomes a habit, begging for money and happy to receive it. Persons like her will never want to stop begging. As far back as November 2018, was there Covid-19 then? She will always cook up lies to continue begging.

It's not good at all.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
tot:

I was initially moved by your story until I went through your posts and saw you've been consistently doing so for years, not a one off.
Anyway, good luck & safe delivery to both you and OP.

She has deleted her comments. I am happy that you quoted her comments. Please keep it for future references.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

She started begging for alms here as far back as November 2018 (I am sure of this date, she may have started even before November 2018....).

Did you see how entitled she feels going by her comments (which you quoted).
uboma are you sure? why bring someone down for nothing now? Around November 2018 was 6months after I had my second baby.. I was really job hunting.haba now? Is well

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:
uboma are you sure? why bring someone down for nothing now? Around November 2018 was 6months after I had my second baby.. I was really job hunting.haba now? Is well

I have no reason to bring you down. I only stated the fact. Since 2018 till date, your husband could/can not take care of you and his children.

Find a screenshot of you begging as far back as November 2018.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

She has deleted her comments. I am happy that you quoted her comments. Please keep it for future references.

Doing so speaks volumes. In any case, the reference is there as it was quoted.

I believe in helping people when they need to get on their feet, what I do not support is adopting that as a lifestyle. I have become very skeptical with Nairaland now. After separate incidents of assisting people and then in another thread you see them begging, or they come back to you for more. It's just bad.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

uboma you call asking for past questions for a test on a job or asking for help for registration of a vacancy begging which was because I had a small phone then.. Hmm it is well
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
tot:

Doing so speaks volumes. In any case, the reference is there as it was quoted.

I believe in helping people when they need to get on their feet, what I do not support is adopting that as a lifestyle. I have become very skeptical with Nairaland now. After separate incidents of assisting people and then in another thread you see them begging, or they come back to you for more. It's just bad.

Exactly!

But some persons have taken up begging as a career and they are proud to talk about it. Such persons will go on to create multiple monikers to continue to deceive unsuspecting members.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

I have no reason to bring you down. I only stated the fact. Since 2018 till date, your husband could/can not take care of you and his children.

Find a screenshot of you begging as far back as November 2018.
hahaha but it says what do you want Santa to do for you now, me I make my wish, did I do bad?
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:
hahaha but it says what do you want Santa to do for you now, me I make my wish, did I do bad?

But this was your comment in 2017.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:
uboma you call asking for past questions for a test on a job or asking for help for registration of a vacancy begging which was because I had a small phone then.. Hmm it is well

I attached a screenshot. Go back and read. Asking for past questions to enable you prepare for a job test/interview is not what we are discussing here.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:

Shame on you for disgracing yourself and your husband here.

Continue to create multiple monikers to ask for alms.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oga, that one na giveaway thread na.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Squillaci:

Oga, that one na giveaway thread na.

Are you one of her alternate monikers?

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:
all the same madam may she find help.. Shalllom
Are you a single mom? You said something about not having a husband to provide for you.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Question!
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

Are you one of her alternate monikers?
Mr it's OK. I know people who struggle for years before standing on their feet. That you lucky to stand shouldn't make you forget. Simply let her be. Not everyone who has an "husband" is well taken care of. My only chagrin with her is allowing herself pregnant when dey don't have.

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mr it's OK. I know people who struggle for years before standing on their feet. That you lucky to stand shouldn't make you forget. Simply let her be. Not everyone who has an "husband" is well taken care of. My only chagrin with her is allowing herself pregnant when dey don't have.

Your comment is trash.

You obviously did not follow through with our discussion concerning her. Do not be quick to jump to conclusions.

Since 2017, she has been begging for alms. Her husband cannot take care of her, she too has resorted to begging for alms since then.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Are you a single mom? You said something about not having a husband to provide for you.
i have husband but maybe am not among the lucky ones..
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Galactico4ever(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Inside Life!
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Uboma some of your words made me shade tears this evening sha,but u know what am a strong woman Ohh.my story long- sha is it marriage or family? For everyone going through real life hardship mayGod intervene.. For every woman woman in loveless marriage staying strong for kids and trusting you God for a change may God intervene... Shallom

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:
Uboma some of your words made me shade tears this evening sha,but u know what am a strong woman Ohh.my story long- sha is it marriage or family? For everyone going through real life hardship mayGod intervene.. For every woman woman in loveless marriage staying strong for kids and trusting you God for a change may God intervene... Shallom

Please stop with the emotional blackmail. Many people are in tough situations both here on NL and offline. Single mums without support, widows, orphans, there are people in worse situations.

Yes, God is there to help us BUT we also have a part to play. Set goals for yourself, cut your coat according to what you can bear and stop using situations as an excuse. Haba!! If people start narrating their stories, nairaland will be full.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:

Your comment justifying your habit of begging prompted me to criticize you. It is okay to beg once or twice when there is the need but when it becomes a norm, it is not good. Using your kids to ask for alms/claiming your husband isn't taking care of you is no excuse to keep begging for alms. Where is your dignity?

If you are in a loveless marriage, why not call it quits and move on with your life. The more you keep bearing children in a loveless marriage, the more problems you create for yourself.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Klass99(f): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

Your comment justifying your habit of begging prompted me to criticize you. It is okay to beg once or twice when there is the need but when it becomes a norm, it is not good. Using your kids to ask for alms/claiming your husband isn't taking care of you is no excuse to keep begging for alms. Where is your dignity?

If you are in a loveless marriage, why not call it quits and move on with your life. The more you keep bearing children in a loveless marriage, the more problems you create for yourself.

I think you should just let her be. As Klass above rightly stated, people can see all the necessary posts and make their conclusions. I also want to believe she is wise enough not to drag the posts further.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Klass99:
Uboma, pls die this matter.

There's no need dragging things with Graciamore any farther.

People can/will read the posts and make their own judgments.

Not only on this particular matter but on the entire matter of people soliciting help online and people deciding to help or not.

Noted. I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
tot:

I think you should just let her be. As Klass above rightly stated, people can see all the necessary posts and make their conclusions. I also want to believe she is wise enough not to drag the posts further.

Noted. Thank you. Do have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

Noted. Thank you. Do have a good evening.

Thanks, and you too.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Klass99(f): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Klass99(f): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Klass99:

I made my conclusions a long time ago about situations like these when someone boasted on this same forum about making 31k in one week of begging.

Then another guy by the name Israel or so, was quick to mention God is in his posts and kept mentioning God until someone busted him with all his alternate accounts
and different stories. In one story he was a single mother who fries puff puff for a living but because schools and offices are closed due to covid she can't feed her child and is on the verge of committing suicide grin.

I really applaud and bless those who lend a helping hand, but I think to myself there are people in my real life and real world, who could really benefit from my help. Online, I will forever be wondering and second guessing if I am being scammed or not.

I don't have the patience or energy for a verification process either, so......

shocked e-business
I am always skeptical about those quick to call God.

You've said it all.
That is my stance as well now.
Nigerians (despite our tough exterior) are actually large hearted people, the drawback is it can be taken advantage of.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Klass99:

wink
nigga you are everywhere masquerading as a female. I see you have attached the "f" to your Monika.

We all know who you are. Squallic didn't work then you came out with this. You came to rush to cover up and tell uboma not to expose more.

Get a life. You are only fooling yourself

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin / 15 Reasons Marriages Between Nigerian/African Men And American Women Fail / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.