Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (15997 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
wow thanks alot for this sir. may hunger and lack be far from you sir. I just got the alert now. I have not had anything since yesterday.
I was just wondering how I will eat tonight even though it's late. you are a miracle. may everything fall into place always for you . may

oga no go use that money play bet9ja or fvck ashawo oo coz na ur specialty be dat..enjoy

8 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by GboyegaD(m): 3:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
if she’s not ready to post a better pic here, she should rest. She posted a pic before. A more clearer and detailed one is what I asked.

What I don't understand is why from her neck down? You could ask for a clearer picture showing the tummy and the line on this one suggest that of a pregnant lady. The upper part of her stomach is not necessary.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2020
GboyegaD:

What I don't understand is why from her neck down? You could ask for a clearer picture showing the tummy and the line on this one suggest that of a pregnant lady. The upper part of her stomach is not necessary.
why are you people misinterpreting me? I didn’t tell her to send nude photo. Can’t a pregnant woman put on shirt to send photo? I didn’t ask for nudes please don’t misquote me. The matter should rest. She created the thread for this attention. I’m not making fun of her but trying to help.

18 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2020
campbell118:

oga no go use that money play bet9ja or fvck ashawo oo coz na ur specialty be dat..enjoy
just because you go everywhere begging for money to play bet doesn't mean I am a chronic bet addict like you.
If you don't stop trying to blackmailing me, I will rain causes on you.

Here is your bet ID...

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Greatzeus(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Congratulations girl, the result of your shooku shooku will be here soon grin
Children are blessings from God and are precious. They shouldn't be made to lack or suffer any necessary things.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
just because you go everywhere begging for money to play bet doesn't mean I am a chronic bet addict like you.

Here is your bet ID...

You are not a chronic bet addict now but you are into betting. The more you bet and loose/win, the more you slide into being a chronic bet addict.

9 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:

Here is your bet ID...

Damn Niggarr!

So because of what I said you went digging my posts and who's trying to blackmail you modafvcka c'mon who doesn't know you as a famous beggar on here men..I said that shit cos you're fully active on both threads p.s ashawo and bet9ja..let sleeping dogs lie my nigga.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2020
uboma:

You are not a chronic bet addict now but you are into betting. The more you bet and loose/win, the more you slide into being a chronic bet addict.
I don't even have enough to eat talkless of betting. I don't bet bro. Good morning, I was just making a point. I hope he takes advice
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2020
campbell118:

Damn Niggarr!

So because of what I said you went digging my posts and who's trying to blackmail you modafvcka c'mon who doesn't know you as a famous beggar on here men..I said that shit cos you're fully active on both threads p.s ashawo and bet9ja..let sleeping dogs lie my nigga.
I know you feel hurt because I told you the truth back in December 2019. but you have been hunting me up and down Nairaland. I know you are hurt, but take my advice. You can call me a begger or whatever you want... Anything that makes you sleep at night.
At least I am not the one begging for 100 naira on Nairaland to play bet o
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
I don't even have enough to eat talkless of betting. I don't bet bro. Good morning, I was just making a point. I hope he takes advice

Good morning.

Manage the little you have, betting is not the way to go....

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2020
uboma:

Good morning.
Manage the little you have, betting is not the way to go....
That's the same advice I gave the guy but he sees me as his enemy. He is over 30 years and still begging for 100 naira to play bet9ja. He is a vanquished boy already

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2020
graciamore:
i forgive you anyways, may u find help too.. I leave u in peace.
How are you campbell118 GraciousLoveth bro begging, sis begging, dad begging... All family members on Nairaland begging grin
I always knew I will find you here grin

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ThothHermes: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2020
campbell118:

grin grin grin
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
Carchoice please I don't know if you can help me. I have an evidence of being a private school teacher.. I am willing to show you my employment letter.
Things are difficult although I am trying other Avenues to survive out there
5k?
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2020
graciamore:
Carchioce good evening sir, me see need help OHh if u want my whole face with my big pregnancy picture I can send it sef..some of us that are private school teacher teachers have really seen hell this period.. Na beg we dey daily, please help the lady if u can, I can relate to her story becos am also wearing same shoes like hers... Is well thanks in advance 3058464286 first bank
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2020
OE0705:

First I have been in the guest mode all the while...
Second I know you know am real....
Third is there any way I can PM u...maybe via ur mail for the prove.
Thanks.
post a better pic you refused. I know you lying but I sent 5k. a better pic would have gotten you the 20k

7 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
5k?
thanks alot sir
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
post a better pic you refused. I know you lying but I sent 5k. a better pic would have gotten you the 20k
Carchoice thanks for helping Her, me and every other person God bless you bless you and bless you..happy new months sir
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
How are you campbell118 GraciousLoveth bro begging, sis begging, dad begging... All family members on Nairaland begging grin
I always knew I will find you here grin

werey u dun dey follow me?? Bastard son of a bitch
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
That's the same advice I gave the guy but he sees me as his enemy. He is over 30 years and still begging for 100 naira to play bet9ja. He is a vanquished boy already

advice your self bro..share me something na
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
thanks alot sir
GTB 01 22 2 . 42 718
sent

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
I know you feel hurt because I told you the truth back in December 2019. but you have been hunting me up and down Nairaland. I know you are hurt, but take my advice. You can call me a begger or whatever you want... Anything that makes you sleep at night.
At least I am not the one begging for 100 naira on Nairaland to play bet o

shebi o ti gbowo osu..baba share me crumbs
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
sent
I have not seen it sir...I will alert you once I get it. Thanks alot
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
sent
sir I am grateful alert just came through now.i am thankful sir stay blessed
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by XXLMANDIGO: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Chai

People are cashing out on this thread o. Who will dash me money to Chill too. I am not pregnant and I am not a private school teacher cheesy

11 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by goldbim(f): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
[right][/right]
XXLMANDIGO:

Chai

People are cashing out on this thread o. Who will dash me money to Chill too. I am not pregnant and I am not a private school teacher cheesy
grin grin my brother..I weak!!no be small cashing out.private school teachers don hear am!!

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
ademide0710:
Comments have being reading here really breaks my heart. Why are we like this? if you aren't ready to help why not take an walk? Must you show your stupidity here? Do you know what it takes for her to publicly beg for help.. Please if you are privileged DON'T CALL OTHERS LAZY..... Whatever you have was given to you by God, so be humble.

Dear poster, please send me your account details. God will strengthen you and bless you with the best of your desires. I wish safe delivery
0731984859 ACCESS BANK.
God bless you sir.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
thank you God bless you, Here is the clearer pics...I hope it satisfies your curiosity now... thanks.

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Damn niggarr!

Nigerians with entitlement mentality..may God epp us

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
why are you people misinterpreting me? I didn’t tell her to send nude photo. Can’t a pregnant woman put on shirt to send photo? I didn’t ask for nudes please don’t misquote me. The matter should rest. She created the thread for this attention. I’m not making fun of her but trying to help.
You probably wanna see how big her bweasts are.. You know it.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by FirefliesSun(f): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You probably wanna see how big her bweasts are.. You know it.
this has too be the most unintelligent post I have seen on Nairaland this year.
You don't have a Kobo to spare but you are always quick to jump on every thread trying to post the same opinion that made your father poor. Smh

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by PregnantlySingu: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
ill increase it to 20k if you do it. angry

Just prove you are real. I’ll cut you enough slack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / I Am Not Yet Ready For Motherhood. (how Can I Make Him Understand?) / Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.