Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (16017 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EbenezerTriumph: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Klass99:

I was going to completely ignore you as another barking dog like two other monikers who like to bark at me here but I won't before you create a negative impression of my moniker.

I am not whoever you think I am, you and I have never crossed paths on this forum until now, so I really don't know what your problem is.

If your short circuit brain had bothered to check my NL history and posts (or even read my posts on this thread) you would see that I am not Squali and I am indeed a female.

Before you make baseless and false accusations do your due diligence well before running your dirty mouth. Just carry your stupidity and stupid self far away from me this morning.

what sort of jobless fools and idiots abound on this forum like this? You can keep barking like the rabid dog you are after this, I am so done with you fool.

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

Rule 2 clearly violated and she deserves a lengthy ban so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
Thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Please stop dragging people on this thread, let those who are not in genuine situations for help be, after all the givers hands shall always be above.
Those who really gave/give don't make the loudest noise.
They just give and shot their eyes.
For me on this thread i thought it wasn't a bad thing to seek for help in dire situations like this, but I was wrong!
If the tides were turned I probably be one of the givers and let God be the judge.
Uboma u should just let them be, just do your bit and if u can't do anything sake of some of your perceived reasons, you should not try to prove some cheap points.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2020
OE0705:
Please stop dragging people on this thread, let those who are not in genuine situations for help be, after all the givers hands shall always be above.
For me on this thread i thought it wasn't a bad thing to seek for help in dire situations like this, but I was wrong!
If the tides were turned I probably be one of the givers and let God be the judge.
Uboma u should just let them be, just do your bit and if u can't do anything sake of some of your perceived reasons, you should not try to prove some cheap points.

Hmmmm!

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
uboma:

Hmmmm!

The nerve, right?!! Smh. Wonders will never end.

10 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2020
tot:

The nerve, right?!! Smh. Wonders will never end.

Yes o!

And the entitlement mentality.

What a pity though.....

7 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
uboma:

Yes o!

And the entitlement mentality.

What a pity though.....

Serious one. I'm short of words. What a nerve!

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Ishilove: 1:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Ishilove: 1:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Klass99:

I made my conclusions a long time ago about situations like these when someone boasted on this same forum about making 31k in one week of begging.

Then another guy by the name Israel or so, was quick to mention God in his posts and kept mentioning God until someone busted him with all his alternate accounts and different stories. In one story he was a single mother who fries puff puff for a living but because schools and offices were closed due to covid she couldn't feed her child and was on the verge of committing suicide grin.

I really applaud and bless those who lend a helping hand, but I think to myself there are people in my real life and real world, who could really benefit from my help. Online, I will forever be wondering and second guessing if I am being scammed or not.

I don't have the patience or energy for a verification process either, so......
Jesus shocked

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 4:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Jesus shocked

They make cool money from e-begging.

Multiple that amount by 4 and he/she earns probably more than some of the givers.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Anjop: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2020
What's this thread all about ??
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2020
uboma:

They make cool money from e-begging.

Multiple that amount by 4 and he/she earns probably more than some of the givers.

My GOD!!!

Oga probably you give it a trial to see how the "e-beggars earn cool money".psycho
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
campbell118:

My GOD!!!

Oga probably you give it a trial to see how the "e-beggars earn cool money".psycho

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2020
When I asked a pertinent question about pre-social media forms of solicitation, people came for me. Now we can see what this thread has devolved to.

Make una kwanitnue. My stand still stands.

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by RainOnMe: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
campbell118:

My GOD!!!

Good point. Though I never did that before because I'm very fragile to online bullying, however, Uboma I implore you to give in to online begging and come give us your experiences.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
RainOnMe:

Good point. Though I never did that before because I'm very fragile to online bullying, however, Uboma I implore you to give in to online begging and come give us your experiences.

Lol.

You are another e-begger with multiple monikers here.

Keep begging dude! Karma will catch up with you someday for your deceitful behaviour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by RainOnMe: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2020
uboma:

Lol.

You are another e-begger with multiple monikers here.

Keep begging dude! Karma will catch up with you someday for your deceitful behaviour.

Such a hasty conclusion coming from a renowned moderator of the forum. It speaks volume of the calibre of employees Nairaland has in its cabinet. Where did you see me begging before?

Secondly, just like someone has said, I join voice and say, Uboma give in into e-begging and come give us your experiences. After all, Social media is all about exploring opportunities.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2020
RainOnMe:

Such a hasty conclusion coming from a renowned moderator of the forum. It speaks volume of the calibre of employees Nairaland has in its cabinet. Where did you see me begging before?

Secondly, just like someone has said, I join voice and say, Uboma give in into e-begging and come give us your experiences. After all, Social media is all about exploring opportunities.

Like I earlier said, you will meet your Waterloo soon. Keep deceiving other members with your multiple monikers asking for alms. I know your type.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Why is uboma being attacked? He simply said the truth.

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
Why is uboma being attacked? He simply said the truth.

The e-beggars are clearly the ones opening new accounts to attack him.
Their tactic is dead on arrival, won't work! They should get off NL and find something to do rather than begging shamelessly online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by RainOnMe: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2020
uboma:

Like I earlier said, you will meet your Waterloo soon. Keep deceiving other members with your multiple monikers asking for alms. I know your type.....

What facts do you have to back up your claims? As long as you don't have any facts to back up your claims, then your claims become baseless. Show me where I begged before.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
RainOnMe:

What facts do you have to back up your claims? As long as you don't have any facts to back up your claims, then your claims become baseless. Show me where I begged before.

Run along you e-begger. Your lies will be exposed soon.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by MZrapper(f): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
OE0705:
You are a shameless wench.
May God punish you and your silly gut.
Cheap beggar.
Shameless snipe.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by salisuammy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
MZrapper:

You are a shameless wench.
May God punish you and your silly gut.
Cheap beggar.
Shameless snipe.

Their begging habit comes with entitlement angry grin angry. I am not mocking anyone but it is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by MZrapper(f): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
salisuammy:

Their begging habit comes with entitlement angry grin angry. I am not mocking anyone but it is embarrassing.
I am mocking and cursing her.
God must punish her or I find a way to.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello Sir. I am Austin, a final year student of UNN. I live in Lagos and have been finding it hard to feed once a day. I need help, I got your number from Nairaland. Just anything will be okay. Even if it's a job I can do, I'll gladly do it. Thank you so much, 00721085XX, AccessDiamond. Number used to send the SMS is +23481209215XX

I received the SMS quoted above @06:32:22pm today.

I have deleted my phone number to stop receiving unsolicited SMS and calls.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by MZrapper(f): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
graciamore:
ubo.ma are you sure? why bring someone down for nothing now? Around November 2018 was 6months after I had my second baby.. I was really job hunting.haba now? Is well
I really need to understand something here, you had your second baby 2018? And now the third?

graciamore:
i have husband but maybe am not among the lucky ones..
Yet you claim you aren't lucky to have a husband? Who on hell is fucking you to birth kids you can't fend for ?
graciamore:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God almighty.who never fails.I welcomed my princess this morning @8:45am weighing 3.5kg...via VD
Cappo@ EloWChi...
Safe delivery to my teamies and other mamas.
EDD:20th July
DOB:28th july

This your marriage baby factory is obviously between a stag and a wench.
All you do is beg to make a living from Nairaland and yet you are birthing like rats?
Do you people have no shame whatsoever?
What business does an E-beggar have with three children for the sake of sanity?
You people are unbelievably demented.
I swear by the moon and the star, you won't know peace on this forum.
Sholo ya oloriburuku ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin / 15 Reasons Marriages Between Nigerian/African Men And American Women Fail / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.