Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (16007 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2020
uboma:

Quoted for reference purposes...
grin

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2020
things are really hard...times are hard please help with anything.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Chomsky1967(f): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:
sir/ma uboma, please let me explain things for you clearly either through mailing or WhatsApp or phone call.
Please which do you prefer I use...by the time am done explaining things to you am sure you would help in soliciting help for us.
I just can't spill out the beans here our people will know who it is by the time I am done, please bear with me.
Ma'am at this point you really should not care about your people knowing you are asking for help!!! If they cared/mattered that much you would not be doing this in the first place.
You should be as open as possible here for this help you desperately need else... Cos its beginning to smell like a scam.
I'll advice you chill on here for now, save strength and energy for your bundle of joy that is almost here. Help will come from the most unexpected place. Congrats in advance

7 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:
sir/ma uboma, please let me explain things for you clearly either through mailing or WhatsApp or phone call.
Please which do you prefer I use...by the time am done explaining things to you am sure you would help in soliciting help for us.
I just can't spill out the beans here our people will know who it is by the time I am done, please bear with me.

Ma'am,

I will prefer that you provide the information here for transparency purposes. This way, others who may be thinking along same lines as I, will be rightly informed.

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2020
uboma:

Ma'am,

I will prefer that you provide the information here for transparency purposes. This way, others who may be thinking along same lines as I, will be rightly informed.

Sir kindly read my mail, if you have, do you in all honesty think that something to share in a public space?
If you sincerely think so, please I'd like you to succinctly share (summarily) post it here.
Thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Ma'am at this point you really should not care about your people knowing you are asking for help!!! If they cared/mattered that much you would not be doing this in the first place.
You should be as open as possible here for this help you desperately need else... Cos its beginning to smell like a scam.
I'll advice you chill on here for now, save strength and energy for your bundle of joy that is almost here. Help will come from the most unexpected place. Congrats in advance
Thanks.
I sent to a mail. please respond...
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:

Sir kindly read my mail, if you have, do you in all honesty think that something to share in a public space?
If you sincerely think so, please I'd like you to succinctly share (summarily) post it here.
Thanks.

There are no personal information on your mail that cannot be shared here.

I will not be responsible to put up your details/additional information (as shared in your mail) on here.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Mindlog: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:

Thanks.

You know your financial reality, still you and your husband choose to cast in stone, the plan to host 15 persons with funds you hope to raise from strangers. You don't want your people to know about your situation, what are family and friends for if it is not for good times and rough times?

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mindlog:

You know your financial reality, still you and your husband choose to cast in stone, the plan to host 15 persons with funds you hope to raise from strangers. You don't want your people to know about your situation, what are family and friends for if it is not for good times and rough times?
if only you were in our shoes.
the part of hosting 15people has been scrapped thanks to suggestions here.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
uboma:

There are no personal information on your mail that cannot be shared here.

I will not be responsible to put up your details/additional information (as shared in your mail) on here.

Thank you.
ok.
I would share with people who really want to know.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Mindlog: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:

if only you were in our shoes.
the part of hosting 15people has been scrapped thanks to suggestions here.
I don't have to be in your shoes because I am in my own shoes with resilience.

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mindlog:

I don't have to be in your shoes because I am in my own shoes with resilience.

Your response is apt.

The phrase, 'if only you are in my shoes......' has been greatly abused in our time.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Klass99(f): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
In your situation, you should whisper your child’s name into his/her ears.
How do you get pregnant for a man and then you’re asking strangers (other men) to fund hospital bills and the naming ceremony...with so much entitlement!
o wrong nau!!..

Women gotta be intentional in making life’s decision! Stop marrying for unrealistic reasons!
Love doesn’t pay bills!!
Don’t have a child for a man that cannot take care of you! Stop embarrassing your womanhood!

Please take down the photo of your belly!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by armyofone(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Preach! Hope they are listening. Use Birth control or condoms! Offer your husband condoms if BC is having side effects on you.

Make sure there is money before you have a child or more than one child. Open your eyes! Remember - a word is enough for the wise.

Op, after the birth of your child, go on birth control until you and your husband are financially secured enough for another baby. Forget about naming ceremony - tell them friends and family doctor's order due to COVID - 19 there should be no gatherings. Give your baby a beautiful name and move on...no ceremony needed. Be smart!

Take care.

yettymuse:
How do you get pregnant for a man and then you’re asking strangers (other men) to fund hospital bills and the naming ceremony...with so much entitlement!
o wrong nau!!..

Women gotta be intentional in making life’s decision! Stop marrying for unrealistic reasons!
Love doesn’t pay bills!!
Don’t have a child for a man that cannot take care of you! Stop embarrassing your womanhood!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
armyofone:
Preach! Hope they are listening. Use Birth control or condoms! Offer your husband condoms if BC is having side effects on you.

Make sure there is money before you have a child or more than one child. Open your eyes! Remember - a word is enough for the wise.

Op, after the birth of your child, go on birth control until you and your husband are financially secured enough for another baby. Forget about naming ceremony - tell them friends and family doctor's order due to COVID - 19 there should be no gatherings. Give your baby a beautiful name and move on...no ceremony needed. Be smart!

Take care.

Noted...We already made necessary adjustments to that regards. Thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
yettymuse:
o wrong nau!!..

Love doesn’t pay bills!!

Dear yettymuse,
Thanks for your concerns, we were buoyant before covid struck, and you would not expect a couple to not have kids after so many trials when eventually one came.
Let just say 2020 issa mess already. Better days ahead.
Shalom.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by salisuammy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:
things are really hard...times are hard please help with anything.
I am sorry to say this, but this is becoming nauseating. Haba. It is enough. Nairaland will collapse if we all start begging for our daily bread. Your husband should engage himself gainfully na

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:

Noted...We already made necessary adjustments to that regards. Thanks.
Having a baby ain't cheap. But I'm sure you guys will pull through. Better ginger ur husband to go out there and look for money and not sit waiting for alert from nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Ishilove: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
It seems the hardest hit are teachers and other people in the education sector.

What a useless country. Yet one overfed imbecile_ boldly said he and his cronies spent 1.5 billion on 'Covid relief' in his agency

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
salisuammy:

I am sorry to say this, but this is becoming nauseating. Haba. It is enough. Nairaland will collapse if we all start begging for our daily bread. Your husband should engage himself gainfully na
Abi. If she's single naw, it would have been understandable.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
armyofone:

Take care.

She and her husband can even dedicate the child to God by reading the Bible and anointing the baby's head. Afterall we all mini gods.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thank you everyone thus far...
I really appreciate the help, the encouragements,the gory comments, the banters.
It has really helped to shape my views about life.
God bless everyone of you, even though I do not know you but be rest assured I remember you all in my night devotions, it has been a very hard time for us even as young business owners(school owners), we gathered strength from here even though when we absolutely do not know where help shall come from, but we put our trust in God. We shall get through this hard and trying times unscarred.
It has also taught us that, God can use any means to send one help, as we had always thought online begging is a bad idea.
Thank you one, thank you all.
Best wishes, and Shalom!

P.S
My hubby is working,he got an emergency work that pays so little.

cc carchoice
uboma
teemotee
mindlog
TheObserver794
yettymuse
armyofone
chomsky1967
sweetcunt97
ishislove
salisuammy
TransflectTP
e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by salisuammy(f): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abi. If she's single naw, it would have been understandable.
The thing don too much my sister

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by dobnina(f): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Ladies and gents pls easy on her because of her condition.
Op, the main and bitter truth has been said here.
Please take their advice. Please tell your husband to double his hustle.
During antenatal, the nurses always advice to get everything you need small small as the money is coming so you don't get overwhelmed when you are close to your due date.
I guess that was the mistake here.
You can't get everything on nairaland. Tell your husband to ask family and friends for assistance. Your husband should be the one running helter skelter for his family.
You need to relax and be in the right state of mind in your condition.
Safe delivery to you.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Madam I pray you find more help.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Ayofaks(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2020
It is well.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
graciamore:
Madam I pray you find more help, I wish can help sincerely..but am also in your kind of situation...is not my first issue with duo... You see people don't understand what some persons are going through in this hard time... January, February I was so sick and shaking each time I stood before my learners, but you see I still went back to the classroom started saving atleast 5k from my 15k salary thinking before I give birth I must have saved a little before this God forsaken covid 19 came and disrupt everything, my sister I have to start beging ohhh. Wii I kill myself If I die now my obituary will appear here and you will see comment like "she would have speak up now" ...God forbid...even the said family members will tell you what about your husband? If I have husband that can provide for me will I come out to beg? What people don't understand is that is not easy to beg at all....But in all this God is still on the throne as I know he has never forsaken his children... Shalom

I was initially moved by your story until I went through your posts and saw you've been consistently doing so for years, not a one off.
Anyway, good luck & safe delivery to both you and OP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
tot:

I was initially moved by your story until I went through your posts and saw you've been consistently doing so for years, not a one off.

She started begging for alms here as far back as November 2018 (I am sure of this date, she may have started even before November 2018....).

Did you see how entitled she feels going by her comments (which you quoted).

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
tot:

all the same madam may she find help.. Shalllom
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by tot(f): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
uboma:

She started begging for alms here as far back as November 2018 (I am sure of this date, she may have started even before November 2018....).

Did you see how entitled she feels going by her comments (which you quoted).

Na wa.
It has become a culture and habit, the bad thing is it becomes hard to break out of it.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
tot:

Na wa.
It has become a culture and habit, the bad thing is it becomes hard to break out of it.

Yes, it becomes a habit, begging for money and happy to receive it. Persons like her will never want to stop begging. As far back as November 2018, was there Covid-19 then? She will always cook up lies to continue begging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS / So, What About When Women Abuse Men? / How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.