Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (16011 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Pineapplelove:
you stylishly ignored the question she asked...
The question is how much have you gotten so far from Nairalaners and how much is the budget and how much has been met already...

don't turn this into a business abeg
I have done that already on the first page, kindly go and check it ma.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Pineapplelove:
you stylishly ignored the question she asked...
The question is how much have you gotten so far from Nairalaners and how much is the budget and how much has been met already...

don't turn this into a business abeg

THE BUDGET
MEDICAL BILL-10K
HOSPITAL NEEDS -10K
BABY NEEDS-35K( the most important things for now)
BABY FOODS(EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING FOR NOW)- 0K
OTHER STUFFS AFTER BIRTH- 15K
TOTAL BUDGET-70K
SPENT SO FAR(ROUGH ESTIMATE)-25K-30K
0731984859 ACCESS BANK
Gotten 14k so far from NL. thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Miarose: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Sent 10k. Safe delivery

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Prikingp: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Miarose:
Sent 10k. Safe delivery
God bless u ma.I'm hoping whether u could help me with something even if its 1k it will do alot.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Miarose:
Sent 10k. Safe delivery
received. God bless you, anything you touch shall turn into Gold for you. May your life aspirations never be short-handed. Amen. My hubby says a profound "thank you".
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Miarose:
Sent 10k. Safe delivery
thanks mam Maurice for reaching out to her, please can you help me too.. Thank you in advance God bless you good heart 3058464286 first bank
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
I am taking this time out to thank everyone who has in one or two ways helped my course.
miarose your help went a long way in getting
A baby cot
The baby's wear for the naming ceremony.
Some baby essentials.
Thanks again.
Nothing is too small.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2020
Good morning NL, God bless you as you help out.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by F0untainofyouth(f): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
ogunboy:

Na waooo. Madam e never do u?

U no get brothers and sisters wey go help u?

As u dey here since dey beg wetin your husband come dey do?

No turn your pregnancy into business marketing 101.

U had 9 months to plan for this o! Covid or not the time wey u dey fucck we follow u enjoy am. Why u dey find who go follow u pay for tinz now

U are becoming annoying abeg.
[/s]
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2020
ogunboy:

Na waooo. Madam e never do u?

U no get brothers and sisters wey go help u?

As u dey here since dey beg wetin your husband come dey do?

No turn your pregnancy into business marketing 101.

U had 9 months to plan for this o! Covid or not the time wey u dey fucck we follow u enjoy am. Why u dey find who go follow u pay for tinz now

U are becoming annoying abeg.
Bros, just pray you do not get tested by something far greater than you can bear.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by djuksnr: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Carchoice:
your real moniker and a photo showing your neck to your stomach with the bumb showing. A clearer photo. Not this one that’s distorted by sun light. 20k is ready
Oga sir,I greet you,can you help a farmer here who is in need ,crops are not grown yet
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Uglyaddy: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
OE0705:

THE BUDGET
MEDICAL BILL-10K
HOSPITAL NEEDS -10K
TOTAL BUDGET-70K
0731984859 ACCESS BANK
Gotten 14k so far from NL. thanks.

So you mean as at July 15th today,you have only gotten 14k from NL? embarassed

If your target fund raising is 70k as you stated,I believe you must have got beyond that Madam.

7 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Chomsky1967(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
OE0705:
I am taking this time out to thank everyone who has in one or two ways helped my course.
A baby cot
Some baby essentials.
Thanks again.
Nothing is too small.
Naming ceremony?

9 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Uglyaddy:

So you mean as at July 15th today,you have only gotten 14k from NL? embarassed

If your target fund raising is 70k as you stated,I believe you must have got beyond that Madam.

ok ma'am, I believe that you know that you were not part of the kind-hearted that helped out, neither is it that it's your acct they sent the cash to. I have no cause to lie though.
if you sent something maybe you should say the amount now. thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Naming ceremony?
yes ma, that's our first baby, by God's grace.
A sitting room one though.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by dobnina(f): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
OE0705:

yes ma, that's our first baby, by God's grace.
Seriously, I feel you should have removed the naming ceremony part so people won't think you are unserious.
You and I both know baby things and Hospital fees should come first before party.

10 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
dobnina:

Seriously, I feel you should have removed the naming ceremony part so people won't think you are unserious.
You and I both know baby things and Hospital fees should come first before party.
The baby is going to be named by our priest/catechist so that event although planned very small is very important to us, we have do it. The eatables at the event is just going to be snacks, and the attendees aren't more than 15. Thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ihutuluv: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
I am not someone that usually do this but I can't keep this to myself. Young lady, 1st baby or not you don't have to hold naming ceremony in this Covid pandemic. You will be exposing yourself and the new born.

Your responses so far come to me as rude for someone that is begging for assistance from a faceless forum. Knowing that a lot of people take pleasure in trolling others but hey! It is not every dog that barks that you throw stones at. I believe you can get more help here so be humble. Shalom and safe delivery.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
ihutuluv:
I am not someone that usually do this but I can't keep this to myself. Young lady, 1st baby or not you don't have to hold naming ceremony in this Covid pandemic. You will be exposing yourself and the new born.

Your responses so far come to me as rude for someone that is begging for assistance from a faceless forum. Knowing that a lot of people take pleasure in trolling others but hey! It is not every dog that barks that you throw stones at. I believe you can get more help here so be humble. Shalom and safe delivery.
Thanks for the advice. God bless.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Eleyi kan wa gbowo ofe ni bi bai....mtcheewww

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Mindlog: 3:05am On Jul 17, 2020
OE0705:
The baby is going to be named by our priest/catechist so that event although planned very small is very important to us, we have do it. The eatables at the event is just going to be snacks, and the attendees aren't more than 15. Thanks.

Which one is naming by the Priest/Catechist, is the child not going to be baptized in the Church by the Priest and parents and the child's godparents go home after the baptism?

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Good morning good people. Thanks for the help so far. Nothing is quite small. God bless.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please help us out. God bless you as you do. Nothing is too small.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 1:51am On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:
Dear Nairalanders,
My fears are getting real, things are so tight down here, I am a first time expectant mom, my estimated time of delivery is just around this month end. We do not have or know someone whose job/finances isn't affected badly during this mess of a virus. We are scared but by your God's help through you, we will scale through, and not be put to shame. It's not that we(hubby and I) didn't plan for our baby, in fact we had already saved quite a handful of cash to help buy the needed items both at home and at the hospital, but we couldn't hold on to the savings for long as we used in running the home since the lockdown hoping we would resume back to work soon enough before the due date.
Our jobs have been seriously affected that the last time we had an income was in February.
We initially opted for a private clinic ante-natal and delivery, but because we are low on cash at the Mo, we decided to use the public hospital hoping to cut down the cost, but the hospital list we got is so much and even very compulsory to buy everything on the list else we wouldn't be attended to.
Please I can prove anything you want to know about my state, anything you can help out with will really go a long way.
Even if you decide to meet up physical to ascertain the situation we wouldn't mind. Please help a fist time couple.
Ejo ni toriolorun.
THE BUDGET
MEDICAL BILL-10K
HOSPITAL NEEDS -10K
TOTAL BUDGET-70K
0731984859 ACCESS BANK

My phone detail is in my profile.

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL...AM EXPECTING ANYTIME THIS WEEK BY THE DOCTOR'S CALCULATIONS/SCAN. PLEASE HELP BY YOUR PRAYERS AND FINANCIALLY TOO. NOTHING IS TOO SMALL.

Quoted for reference purposes...

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 2:07am On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:
A baby cot
Some baby essentials.
Thanks again.
Nothing is too small.

I recall that when you first created this thread, you only asked for the support to get the basics needed for the delivery of your unborn child.

Now you have gone a step ahead to mention 'naming ceremony'. In another post of yours, you indicated that it will be your first child, hence the need to do a naming ceremony no matter how small (to be attended by 15 persons).

My position is that as you cannot afford it for now, why not forget about the naming ceremony? It is not mandatory, is it?

Now that you have gotten the basics for the delivery of your child and some 'other stuff after birth', how long do you want to carry on with asking for alms?

I am interested in finding out your husband's position in all of these. You mentioned that the last time you/husband had an income was in February and because of the covid-19 pandemic, you depleted your savings.

So many persons got affected badly because of the covid-19 pandemic but are gradually picking up even though at a slow rate.

What exactly is the occupation of your husband?

What efforts has he put in since February to pick up his life again?

What is the plan now? Or is it that after child birth, you plan to continue asking for alms?

Have you no family members who can support you?

Have you approached your Church for support?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 2:08am On Jul 20, 2020
OE0705:

Are you a Catholic?
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Has she delivered?
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2020
uboma:

I recall that when you first created this thread, you only asked for the support to get the basics needed for the delivery of your unborn child.

Now you have gone a step ahead to mention 'naming ceremony'. In another post of yours, you indicated that it will be your first child, hence the need to do a naming ceremony no matter how small (to be attended by 15 persons).

My position is that as you cannot afford it for now, why not forget about the naming ceremony? It is not mandatory, is it?

Now that you have gotten the basics for the delivery of your child and some 'other stuff after birth', how long do you want to carry on with asking for alms?

I am interested in finding out your husband's position in all of these. You mentioned that the last time you/husband had an income was in February and because of the covid-19 pandemic, you depleted your savings.

So many persons got affected badly because of the covid-19 pandemic but are gradually picking up even though at a slow rate.

What exactly is the occupation of your husband?

What efforts has he put in since February to pick up his life again?

What is the plan now? Or is it that after child birth, you plan to continue asking for alms?

Have you no family members who can support you?

Have you approached your Church for support?
sir/ma uboma, please let me explain things for you clearly either through mailing or WhatsApp or phone call.
Please which do you prefer I use...by the time am done explaining things to you am sure you would help in soliciting help for us.
I just can't spill out the beans here our people will know who it is by the time I am done, please bear with me.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2020
uboma:

Are you a Catholic?
yes, and I have sent you a mail.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Has she delivered?
No ma, I haven't...but sooner by God's grace. Thanks for the other time God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

So, What About When Women Abuse Men? / Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS / How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.