Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss (1619 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by lilcork(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
To some it's a really big deal. . . Anyway, how old?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by iyatrustee(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
When I was like 3days tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by thiscounts(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hope you wont report me to my Mum.Promise?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by OboBoco(f): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
21 and am still kissing the same lips
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
Obo Boco:

21 and am still kissing the same lips

Wow I like this, kiss

@op About 16
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by freecocoa(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
At 19.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by Orikinla(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
11. She was older than me and wanted to teach me how to have sex.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
So you was raped by an adult?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by Plutarch: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
A thread exactly like this was opened some years back.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
14 with a girl that was so much inluv with me ,   wink , don tell moma
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by Drsexy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by afokstoomuci(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
I hv my first kiss wen i was a day old
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by livedit(f): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
Livedit first REAL kiss was at the tender age of 27.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by koolchicco: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2011
livedit:

Livedit first REAL kiss was at the tender age of 27.

Lawd, 27? shocked And which one is real kiss? Kiss no be kiss? undecided

@OP

I was about 1hr old! embarassed
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by livedit(f): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
koolchicco:

Lawd, 27? shocked And which one is real kiss? Kiss no be kiss? undecided

Lol, yes. I'm assuming the poster meant an actual "real" kiss. Not your parents, family where you were a child. But yes, I was 27. I was late to the "game" koolchicco. embarassed
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
My first kiss was when I married Mr. Chima. It was a kiss sent from heaven!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by koolchicco: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
I wasn't on about any parental kisses oh(my GF was their too). Just so that u know. grin

So the 27 thingy wasn't a joke? shocked Why the belated kiss game hun?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Not everybody into RANDOM TONGUE SWAPPING Chicco. undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by koolchicco: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

My first kiss was when I married Mr. Chima. It was a kiss sent from heaven!

Onye Asi. undecided

Mrs.Chima:

Not everybody into RANDOM TONGUE SWAPPING Chicco. undecided

At least urs started right inside the womb, I'm sure! tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
You calling me a liar Chicco?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by koolchicco: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
Igbo wannabe. grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
How the hell am I igbo wannabe? Because I knew what you was saying? Too bad! You male wanna be!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by koolchicco: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
Nwanyi a kpachara anya gi oh! angry

U wish u were Igbo. Mtchewww! grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
No.  (No offense to the Igbos)  What so great about Igbos? undecided Can you guys part the red sea? Can you guys turn water into wine? If so, PLEASE CAN I BE IGBO?!!!!!!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by koolchicco: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No.  (No offense to the Igbos)  What so great about Igbos?   undecided 

Blessed/God's own Jews pipo

Can you guys part the red sea?

We did already. Rem MOSES? He was Jewish! cheesy

Can you guys turn water into wine?

Oh well, who did what in Galilee? need I say more? grin

If so, PLEASE CAN I BE IGBO?!!!!!!

NEVER!! Its not merited rather hereditary.

End off! angry
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
What you think IGBOS JUST DROPPED FROM THE SKY? You do know we all CAME FROM THE SAME FIRST PARENTS.

Duh!

But, Hey if it make you feel any better. Sure.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by koolchicco: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2011
You don't usually get defeated, at least not easily. grin

Now bow down and worship me the Igbos. Osiso! grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2011
You do know I was being sarcastic?  Don't push it.  Why would I bow down to IGBOS when I am married to an Igboman and my upcoming baby is Igbo? You got me bleeped up.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by sistajay(f): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
Sixteen!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by livedit(f): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
koolchicco:

I wasn't on about any parental kisses oh(my GF was their too). Just so that u know. grin

So the 27 thingy wasn't a joke? shocked Why the belated kiss game hun?

Well koolchicco, it was a number of reasons. Mainly because of my upbringing. My mother was a intercessor for the church, therefore we stayed in church. Sometimes attending 3-4 times a week. Livedit was a home body that stayed home to care for her siblings and my mother. Actually when I think about, I think I was a hermit. undecided My mother wasn't a people person, so she didn't socialize us enough so I was very shy and timid. I had guys coming at me all the time, but because I was shy, immature, inexperienced, frightened among everything else. It took me a while to burst out of my shell. So here I am! wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by Plutarch: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2011
@livedit,
R u apologetic for being a virgin at 27? Methink u dont need to be.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss by livedit(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2011
Plutarch:

@livedit,
R u apologetic for being a virgin at 27? Methink u dont need to be.

Oh no Plutarch, not at all. A little embarrassed sometimes of being a "hermit". But nawl, livedit is cool! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What And What Are Criteria To Say That A Man Is Se.xy And Handsome.-ladies Only! / Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? / The Parrot Who Saw A P0RN Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.