Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (111480 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by pyro62(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Honey don't mind that, it's only for Politics grin

Trouble maker spotted grin

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by babydioku(f): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
animal in wig
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by RNchinny(f): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
His pregnant wife did that. He was rushed to the A and E in my center
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by GuestLog: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...

Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime, used and dumped..

One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..

If you check that woman now, she won't be able to explain what took over her..

Ma guy! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by GuestLog: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Unfortunately, our modern day technology cannot replicate a man's private part with full functionality. Her loss anyways. No more kpanshing in the family.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by tunary(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
tesppidd:
'Amputated' indeed!
They should also amputate her breasts and her clitoris.
Her clitoris?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Babygod: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1278232543846957056

My Own Comment - The Worst Thing That will Happen to a Man (If am the doctor , i will allow him to die in Peace)

No penis was decapitated, wer is d evidence, when you blurred the pics... �
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by fof1: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

My Own Comment - The Worst Thing That will Happen to a Man (If am the doctor , i will allow him to die in Peace)

UNFORTUNATE TO HV HAPPENED. PLS HAS HE DIED? WHAT IS D STATE OF D PENAL ORGAN? DID THEY STITCH IT BACK?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by salt1: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
RNchinny:

So you know the couple!
Is there nothing that can be done for the man?
I hope he survived.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
African man that his sense and life is wired to his sex....chai kuku kill him
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Emmaheineken: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Women are evil. Are you sure he is responsible for that pregnancy?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by offset67(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
[s][/s]
Righteousness89:
Righteousness89:
Righteousness89:
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Omarbob: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fake news!!! :
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
jojofola:
The man stayed in one position while she cut it off?

Such enduring spirit shocked
the woman go lie 4him say e want gv am Mouth Gig from dere
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by cassbeat(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
If men are beast, I wonder what women are undecided undecided
Beastess!!!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wat money can not buy
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by frozen70(f): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

There is no single truth in this report

How can a man lye down or stand with his full eyes open, then a nine months pregnant woman will cut his dick

Where did she get the strength from
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Peerlessme(f): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
So how will the man settle the urrge, when it comes
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Judeoxide(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dharniel:

I just weak my brother cheesy grin cheesy
rubbish headline for nairaland everytime
That's why I just go twitter self
At least small hope dey there
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Judeoxide(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mazigabriel:
my brother I wonder too, I am just thinking about that
as in erh
I just tire for nairaland ohh
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by lightwind(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
RNchinny:
what's this aunty saying, what is A n E� I go vex for you o
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by ellizy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Did he hang his penis on his head? ... just too easy
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by TheSourcerer: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

anger and jelousy took over her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Sierusvirus(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
I pray the law pronounce death penalty by hanging for her so she can die gradually.

Greater percentage of domestic violence are created and executed by women on men, the law should protect the men.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by NaijadrivaCars: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chai! Real uwa mmebi.
Shellsploit:
Uwa nnmebi
She has finally rendered him penisless embarassed
Where's naijadrivacars shocked

I be de offline o.

Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Shellsploit: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Chai! Real uwa mmebi.

I be de offline o.

Haaaa.. hope all is well
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by DisLifeSha: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
This story get K Leg. It's incomplete
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by fairy88: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
This only happens to cheating husband
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Kvng6464: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
An 8 month pregnant woman cannot do this... don't believe this story

Graphic
u know may be she dy give d husband bj way him don go far she come cut am lol
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by NaijadrivaCars: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shellsploit:

Haaaa.. hope all is well

Yes o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Theoarhics: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
The society is actually unfair to men too. I think we should also have ministry of men affairs that can carter for men and related things like this just like we have for women and children.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.