Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (111499 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by ImaIma1(f): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Little quarrel. What if it was a big quarrel? That means she would have chopped him into pieces with a dagger.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by morris477(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
The graphic photo was covered
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Discombulator: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OMG!

You open that your dirty unclean teeths mouth to call a man of God `madness '. I can't believe this... You don't have home training at all.

I don't even know where all this children of perdition coming from. You better start praying for your generation not to suffer this decree.
Thunder fire you and your generation
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by goodvision12(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:
Damn

Is better than u cut of my head now.... Than cutting of my other head....

The lady would be regretting it now...

After the did Mr remorse steps in....

Modified

Nwamikpe a friend of mine said I should ask if he is still a man? grin
pls where is nwamikpe
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Morgning: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
How is this even possible? Oh god...
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Temidayo9:

People like you see pregnancy as a diseases

What's the meaning of this? 4kU!

If you see it as a disease then what are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by mysticwarrior(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2020
tesppidd:
'Amputated' indeed!

They should also amputate her breasts and her clitoris.
I don't think that's enough, they should insert a very very hot rod into her vaginal.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by mysticwarrior(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Wickedness
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by lawrsmith(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
And the man gladly gave out his penis for sacrifice? I smell some lies here
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by louiziana(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...

Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime, used and dumped..

One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..

If you check that woman now, she won't be able to explain what took over her..

Anger took over her, it is an emotion oga.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by kechywillz(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Why do women always attack the penis on a slightest provocation? I believe something can be done to salvage this mans situation,they should take him to India,they can help him
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Temidayo9(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

What's the meaning of this? 4kU!

If you see it as a disease then what are you?
I guess you are a product of failed parenting, for abusing someone you barely know on social media.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by ymstar(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2020
dynicks:
And that was how his John Thomas was finally laid to an untimely rest..

Plz may we all especially the males on this forum observe a minute silence for the fallen hero......a joy bringer, family maker, always stands tall and displays confidence whenever it's called upon...oh! A worthy tool it was

What a wicked world!!....nwanna!..yadiba
The heart of some persons Sha..
Na wa o
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by ymstar(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Lorazepam:
Well, he is now a member of the unsullied sad
This news is not complete

cheesy
Or rather theon greyjoy
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by ifeanyidavid: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1278232543846957056

My Own Comment - The Worst Thing That will Happen to a Man (If am the doctor , i will allow him to die in Peace)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
jojofola:
The man stayed in one position while she cut it off?

Such enduring spirit shocked

House wife,Cuts-off Husband’s Manhood in Taraba

By Richard Emmanuel

32 year old house wife, Halima Umar on Wednesday morning cut off her husband’s penis with a knife, a tragedy that thrown the town into confusion.

The incident happened in Tella, a village in Gassol local government area of Taraba state.

The younger brother to the victim, Usman Umar told journalists in Jalingo that his brother, Aliyu Umar was sleeping in the same room with his first wife Halima when she woke up at about 2am and cut-off his penis completely.

According to Usman, the wife was said to have drugged Umar before they went to bed which made her commit the crime without resistance from her husband.

Usman further explained that Halima was the first wife of his brother, adding that there has been serious crises between Halima and her husband since he took in a second wife about three years ago.

” Halima had continued to engage my brother and his new wife in crisis since their marriage about three years ago” he said.

Usman added that the victim was rushed from Tella, about 105 kilometers from the headquarters, to the Federal medical centre Jalingo for medical attention.

Usman also, later confirmed to our Correspondent that his brother has been referred from FMC Jalingo to the Federal Medical Centre Gombe, in neighbouring Gombe state who may have better facilities to handle his challenge.

It was gathered that Halima was promptly arrested by the police in Tella village and transferred to the Police Divisional Headquarters in Mutum-Biyu, Gassol LGA of the state.

Halima Umar however, is said to have a baby boy and currently carrying eight months pregnancy for the husband.

When contacted, Police Public Relations Officer, Taraba State Command, DSP, David Misal confirmed the incident.

According to him, “the suspect, Halima Umar is currently in our custody and would be charged to court after investigation “.

#Daybreaknews24

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Olayetan(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2020
jojofola:
The man stayed in one position while she cut it off?

Such enduring spirit shocked

I just dey wonder o

Hin just seat down dey look hin wife chop am off.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by donemzy115(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
And what was the man looking at till she grabbed his dick? Come even cut an join..the man dey sleep?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by dimmikel: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
we build ice block machines and coldrooms
call 08101091803 today (ibadan)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

My Own Comment - The Worst Thing That will Happen to a Man (If am the doctor , i will allow him to die in Peace)

Why would you allow the man who got his JohnThomas got diced by his wife? The doctors should reattach the thin bad just that of bubbit
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
kechywillz:
Why do women always attack the penis on a slightest provocation? I believe something can be done to salvage this mans situation,they should take him to India,they can help him

Even if he is taken to the beat hospitals with the best doctors, the best that could be done is to reattach the cut penis and it would function perfectly for urination, sexually it is dead for life. Maybe the man was over using it or under utilizing it on her. Women can be very funny.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Temidayo9:

I guess you are a product of failed parenting, for abusing someone you barely know on social media.
I bet you telling me that I see pregnancy as a disease is a compliment

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Slimsly100(f): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kylekent59:
If men are beast, I wonder what women are undecided undecided

I think they're Beastesses
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Rhea(f): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

E don tey the man dey disturb am with the tool cheesy cheesy grin grin
No gree the woman drink water, hang cup
Penidectomy probono
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Rhea(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
dimmikel:
we build ice block machines and coldrooms
call 08101091803 today (ibadan)

Ice block machine to preserve the amputated johnT cheesy cheesy grin grin
See bizness cheesy cheesy grin grin
Hussle is real for shizzle
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by RNchinny(f): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
salt1:

So you know the couple!
Is there nothing that can be done for the man?
I hope he survived.
Yea, he survived. He left our facility to Gombe though. I heard he is still alive

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by RNchinny(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
lightwind:
what's this aunty saying, what is A n E� I go vex for you o
Vex na! If you vex help us go sambisa
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by lightwind(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
RNchinny:

Vex na! If you vex help us go sambisa
God forbid me! Sambisa! Na ur body i wan vex put
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by airminem(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Bigpapi: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.