Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (111411 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Jelojelo: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
I don't believe this story, it sounds fake. No trace of the story, whether is in Nigeria or which country, the poster just hang everyone on balance.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Iamicekid(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lordswazz:

He was told that for no reason whatsoever should he EVER lay his hands on his wife. Even if she were just about to snatch his life. If he had given her a hard blow and some dirty slaps and the knife fell off her hand, she'll go to social media the next minute with pictures of the bruises all over her body, and tag the social media handles of all the human rights groups in that post, forgetting that she was about snatching the very life out of the man and the reason he hit her was for self-defense.

At that point, even you would have been calling the man a beast; stating the famous "for no reason should you raise your hands on a woman". Una think say woman no fit pose threat to a man's life abi? See am now!

I be man Bleep not to lay your hands, there are other things you can do, run to the door and lock yourself... so are you telling me, you can be dumb enough to stand still and watch a girl cut ur penis and you will be looking at her abi.. think now without been drugged, it’s not possible

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Meskalito1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please somebody should tell me how a man without his Odogwu can piss
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Judeoxide:
this story no add up
8months pregnant woman carry knife
Waka come meet zero months pregnant man
Fully dressed and full of energy
Some how removed his priq
Cut am
Snap am
Kai
Even if this thing happened
To me
E no ever happen
Which kind talk be this abeg

I just weak my brother cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Lordswazz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Iamicekid post=91269917]

I be man Bleep not to lay your hands, there are other things you can do, run to the door and lock yourself... so are you telling me, you can be dumb enough to stand still and watch a girl cut ur penis and you will be looking at her abi.. think now without been drugged, it’s not possible [/q
...but she did it anyways, at least we've all seen the picture of his manhood on the floor. This is no lady, and shouldn't be allotted any treatment meant for a lady.

Any female that is brave enough to handle a knife and try cutting my d*ck, should be brave enough to take my beating without crying wolf, because she's a hooligan and a beast. Only barbarians can cut someone's private part like that, and i'll make sure to treat her like a barbarian!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Lordswazz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2020

I be man Bleep not to lay your hands, there are other things you can do, run to the door and lock yourself... so are you telling me, you can be dumb enough to stand still and watch a girl cut ur penis and you will be looking at her abi.. think now without been drugged, it’s not possible [/q

...but she did it anyways, at least we've all seen the picture of his manhood on the floor. This is no lady, and shouldn't be allotted any treatment meant for a lady.

Any female that is brave enough to handle a knife and try cutting my d*ck, should be brave enough to take my beating without crying wolf, because she's a hooligan and a beast. Only barbarians can cut someone's private part like that, and i'll make sure to treat her like a barbarian!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Lordswazz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2020

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Collinz2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
8 MONTH PREGNANT WOMAN?? WHEN SHE DEY CUT AM DEM TIE THE MAN OR WHAT?? I CANT BELIEVE SHIT
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by simplesearch: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Discombulator:

You have started your madness

Life is too deep and wide to understand from your narrow stand point alone. There are spiritual aspect and dimensions to life that holds sway up and above what our intellectual capacity or reasoning can hold, understand or decipher. And no matter your level of exposure or experience just a little tilt towards the wrong direction can cause a whole lot of mess to your well guided/lifelong principles and philosophy. Pray you don't experience such drift in life, it comes in just a snap.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by okhaiii(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
End of discussion for the man.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Arkway: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Foolish woman. Women are evil cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Ibrown(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lord of Mercy..... cry
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by MikeAdex3(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why did you have to blur it. Wanted to see how bad it was chopped off
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by hopexter(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
An 8 month pregnant woman cannot do this... don't believe this story

Graphic

Are you saying she's too weak to hold a knife cos she's pregnant? embarassed
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Icon79(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
But how come they didn’t tell us what the quarrel was about. Was the man trying to gbensh an 8 month old pregnant woman?

If so that’s a bizarre lack of self control on the man’s part. Not justifying what the woman did but just saying.

O pari
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
how credible is this story?

FFS!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...

Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime..

One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..

If you check that woman now, she won't be able to explain what took over her..

what do you mean by fear of God? God must be very dangerous and crazy for anyone to fear God. sad
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Alaga2222(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Motionact:
Are you in Abuja?
I teach 2d animation and motion graphics.
Learn from scratch how to make funny cartoon comedy videos today and any kind of animations.
Become an animator today!
Chat me on whatsapp.

I'm interested in it but I based in Lagos
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by tim212(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
What was his offence
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by joseph1832(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
I'm surprise the usual men haters aren't here on this thread spread their bile. Why should they anyway when it's a man that's in involved.

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Pitakawman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is serious
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by DarkJeddi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
An 8 month pregnant woman cannot do this... don't believe this story

Graphic
Why can't she do it?

She no fit grab knife..

Abi she no fit hold prick? shocked

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by kemmywyze: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
hmmmm, after north, fear woman
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by DNA25(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
WAT REALLY HAPPENING(THIS INCREASE IN WOMAN(WIFIES) VIOLENCE)
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by brainhgeek(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
!!WARNING!!!
Whatever you do, be wary of the temperament of a pregnant woman. They are unstable. They are not the one but hormone in them.
I can imagine a pregnant woman crying because she killed a mosquito,saying 'it has babies'
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Okoroawusa: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
This one all of you dey shout graphic graphic I no wan see again
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by BABANGBALI: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
The penis big small o. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Farki: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
See why men are running away from marriage.

That aside was the woman arrested? You can't cut prick and go free.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Goddyj(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
If you no marry wahala. God deliver men from wicked wives. Women have really done great damages to the lives of men.

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Discombulator: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
simplesearch:

Life is too deep and wide to understand from your narrow stand point alone. There are spiritual aspect and dimensions to life that holds sway up and above what our intellectual capacity or reasoning can hold, understand or decipher. And no matter your level of exposure or experience just a little tilt towards the wrong direction can cause a whole lot of mess to your well guided/lifelong principles and philosophy. Pray you don't experience such drift in life, it comes in just a snap.
Carry your mumu far away from me
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by stanliwise(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
nokatakata:
Was the man sleeping or was he drugged when his manhood was being cut off? Abi you go just carry your preeek give woman wey you dey fight with to cut. The story no pure
The thing tire me o. Except say na sword she use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.