Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (111473 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by demzey(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
If men are beast, I wonder what women are undecided undecided

Beastess

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
AprokoGirl:

I Can See yourname ...

and your own name is no way better tongue
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Now she has meat for hot Eba and stew. They have just saved money!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by nokatakata: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Was the man sleeping or was he drugged when his manhood was being cut off? Abi you go just carry your preeek give woman wey you dey fight with to cut. The story no pure

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Domestic violence goes both ways but dumb nairaland simps will never know this until they suffer same fate

4 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Sanuelpaul(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
D man dey sleep when e wife den cut an?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
embarassed

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by martineverest(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
If men are beast, I wonder what women are undecided undecided
BEASTest

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by dalass(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nothing to see angry
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Discombulator: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...

Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime..

One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..
You have started your madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by martineverest(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
manhood is dead, Ojukwu leaves on

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by smartval(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
So the man is walking around the house naked and he stayed one place when the woman was performing the surgery.

Fantastic grin

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Chirowman(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
too bad
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by dalass(f): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
nokatakata:
Was the man sleeping or was he drugged when his manhood was being cut off? Abi you go just carry your preeek give woman wey you dey fight with to cut. The story no pure

I wonder too, when his hands and legs no cut sad
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by fergie001: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
UPDATE: This man would have bled to death if he was not rushed to the hospital because the penis has a very rich blood supply. The blood supply to the penis is CLOSE to the brain's. Bleeding was immediately controlled.

His penis can't be re-attached because it "died off" so to speak before it could get to the hospital.
This man will not be able to have sex for the rest of his life. This man will be urinating via a catheter(a rubber tube passed into his bladder) for the rest of his life.
https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1278280824039800832?s=19

I had to hold my Amuneke-ke
Rip prick
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by PositiveDirect: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
The kind of news emanating from around the world these days are all proofs the world is tilting towards the end. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Matique(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
I just cant react to this.. Idk the guy who tweeted . bravo
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by marinepatrol: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fellow Nairalanders,

To whom as much gets to read, please note and welcome the following https://irevideon.club/735230521298945/

Follow the link to register and start earning money in dollars by simply investing your data to watch a few or more videos that would earn you passive money you can use to solve immediate problems. Rather than use your data watching unproductive things, flip that data usage and lets make money.

Yours Sincerely
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Lordswazz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Iamicekid:
This is nonsense, how can a heavily Pregnant woman charge at you awake and you dey look her till she open your boxers and cut of your dick, are you mad or you think we are stupid.... if he was asleep now, then it can be believable at the expense of her drugging him sef
He was told that for no reason whatsoever should he EVER lay his hands on his wife. Even if she were just about to snatch his life. If he had given her a hard blow and some dirty slaps and the knife fell off her hand, she'll go to social media the next minute with pictures of the bruises all over her body, and tag the social media handles of all the human right groups in that post, forgetting that she was about snatching the very life out of the man and the reason he hit her was for self-defense.

At that point, even you would have been calling the man a beast; stating the famous "for no reason should you raise your hands on a woman". Una think say woman no fit pose threat to a man's life abi? See am now!

9 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Little quarrel can not lead to an outcome as big as this so give us the full gist biko.

Chai, but the woman went to the extreme. RIP to Mr. Prick and may you be remembered for your past escapades. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
This man will not be able to have sex for the rest of his life. This man will be urinating via a catheter(a rubber tube passed into his bladder) for the rest of his life.

I pity the man.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Hades2016(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
An 8 month pregnant woman cannot do this... don't believe this story

Graphic
bro seems you’re still single and doesn’t know what pregnant women are capable of doing... Pregnant women can do and undo bro, women get upset easily when they are pregnant because I’ve been there and I’ve seen it myself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by okezman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Married men are getting stabbed on a regular basis nation wide. Who will speak out for us.
What kind of quarrel will make a woman to amputate her husband's transformer. God have mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
So it means the woman tied his hand and spread his legs after removing his trouser and then began to cut? Please can the poster be frank enough to tell us what happened or keep the details to himself please?

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Primrose9ja: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
People need to be check the mental state of their partner before marriage, not just genotype & blood group.

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by SATANNIST: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
not burnt yet?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by realstars: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
No No No No hh, What Realy Come Into Her? Why And Why
Realy The Guy In there Is Comming As Another Notorius G To The World.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Kylce042(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just like that?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
lol,wicked woman
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by chlowi(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
jojofola:
The man stayed in one position while she cut it off?

Such enduring spirit shocked

my thoughts exactly
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Ipromote: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Choi grin

Boost sales and patronage by Advertising on social media. Contact me now!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.