Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (111442 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by stanliwise(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Yankee101: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
put it on ice. Can still be stitched back if done quickly
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by oluwaahmed: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Oh gawd how would the husband

"Do the dance with no pants" now

How does she expect to enjoy her husband now that she has chopped his stuff off cry

please how much you wan buy the "stuff" abeg grin
Na Buhari type him dey chop grin
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by oluwaahmed: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wives with knives
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Olarewaju89: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
.NOR BE FEAR OF JESUS AGAIN?

Any one there...

FEAR GOD

FEAR JESUS

FEAR MAN

if you want to leave longer, do the three.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by mrnelsono(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na wah oooh, this one na traumatic something
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Jarryking: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
My question is Was he naked fighting her?

Because I'm looking at the possibility of an 8 months pregnant woman over powering a man and cutting that off.

Well, while I don't believe everything i read on the internet, in this wicked world ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by chinoonew09: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omoh... I can't agree, I'll only wait till she giv birth, then I cut off those breast...

If care doesn't taken, I don't even mind to cut the breast along with the head off at once...

KIA... Igbira mind strong o...
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
I don't know who sent you message to edit the picture.

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wait. I don't understand, person wan castrate you and you just tanda dey look am. If na me fashi that I support women rights na slap you go receive. Which kind nonsense he this.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Olarewaju89: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Discombulator:

You have started your madness

OMG!

You open that your dirty unclean teeths mouth to call a man of God `madness '. I can't believe this... You don't have home training at all.

I don't even know where all this children of perdition coming from. You better start praying for your generation not to suffer this decree.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by TrebleChamp(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na wa for this news ooh, so the man just stood their and allow his wife to grab his penis and cut it off? Me no believe this gist abeg....
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Finchmgh: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
My hatred for women is waxing stronger on daily basis.

I hate those creatures with reckless abandone.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

True but an 8 month pregnant woman,ahhhh,I doubt

And you think a man in his senses will ever rough handle an 8 months pregnant woman?

You will be among the persons that will crucify him.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by dumininu01(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Even if the guy offends his wife... So destroying the engine is the solution... Chai shocked shocked.. This is wickedness at its peak
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]The penis big small o. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?[/s]

Won fi se e ni? angry angry
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by BABANGBALI: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

Won fi se e ni? angry angry
yinmu. Dey there dey pretend like sey you no look am. Shioor
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by mordred44: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...
Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime, used and dumped..
One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..
If you check that woman now, she won't be able to explain what took over her..
na devil
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
yinmu. Dey there dey pretend like sey you no look am. Shioor

Oh I did. I even made a comment on one of the threads where it was posted. How about that?

Gerrarraahhiaaa jare!!!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by BABANGBALI: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

Oh I did. I even made a comment on one of the threads where it was posted. How about that?

Gerrarraahhiaaa jare!!!
I didn't sawed your comments
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
I didn't sawed your comments

Hammer nko? undecided
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Neddyogu(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Woman with 8month old pregnancy did this? Either the woman is a field agent for the KGB, Kempetai, or Mossad.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by BABANGBALI: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hammer nko? undecided
did you wash our march yesterday?did you sawed the way my boys played like kilode yesterday? I know your bad did not allowed you to wash it
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
did you wash our march yesterday?did you sawed the way my boys played like kilode yesterday? I know your bad did not allowed you to wash it

Oh no. My head. Shey you wan injure my head with all these grammar cry

Because una score 3-0 we no go rest now. See who una play with sef?

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by uchrikk(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

True but an 8 month pregnant woman,ahhhh,I doubt

Even some nine month pregnant women are strong enough to drive themselves to the hospital on the day of delivery, seamlessly do the delivery before calling their husband who had left for work as usual on phone to inform him about the news. How strong a women is during pregnancy is an individual thing. It's a kind of favor and blessing from God.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Dchampion65: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
When the man was sleeping or how?

Too difficult to believe
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by BABANGBALI: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

Oh no. My head. Shey you wan injure my head with all these grammar cry

Because una score 3-0 we no go rest now. See who una play with sef?
see you? Do you think it's easy to play Barcelona and win them with three goals to nothing at camp Noah?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
see you? Do you think it's easy to play Barcelona and win them with three goals to nothing at camp Noah?

Are you sleeping grin wake up abeg grin
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by BABANGBALI: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

Are you sleeping grin wake up abeg grin
you are nothing but aronipin tongue tongue
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
you are nothing but aronipin tongue tongue

Min se aronipin. I wo loun to gbe cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.