Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (111428 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by TLION(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...

Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime..

One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..

If you check that woman now, she won't be able to explain what took over her..

. Forget fear of God bro person with him right senses no suppose behave like this embarassed
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by UDUJ(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1278232543846957056

My Own Comment - The Worst Thing That will Happen to a Man (If am the doctor , i will allow him to die in Peace)

shocked But why will she cut off the mans penis of all bodily parts to cut off angry shocked

I just cannot imagine life without my penis undecided

Even if the penis is fixed back by the best surgeons it can never operate at 100% capacity, the best it can operate at will be 40%

This is the height of wickedness angry

These days Men are now becoming an endangered species angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Dwhyte(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
AprokoGirl:

I Can See yourname ...

I can see your name too
Why not mind your biz
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Melv4(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
What if this baby she carry come die,how she want take get belle for the man again. Oshokomole
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by 2shure: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Condemed 4 life
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Judeoxide(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dharniel:
I don't know if I should laff grin grin or cry...

So many questions to be asked.

Was the man naked?

What was he looking at when his wife grabbed him by his manhood?

And why on earth will the woman chop off her Hubby's pen*s.

Something that just filled your womb a while ago. grin
this story no add up
8months pregnant woman carry knife
Waka come meet zero months pregnant man
Fully dressed and full of energy
Some how removed his priq
Cut am
Snap am
Kai
Even if this thing happened
To me
E no ever happen
Which kind talk be this abeg

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
An 8 month pregnant woman cannot do this... don't believe this story

Graphic
Simps everywhere!!

Same idiotic statement Dr. Fumnilayo made that women cant lie about rape...Now, himself is in pepper soup by a lying female.

Don't worry, when a woman comes to cyut of your d1ck, we will bring out this your post.

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by captianfreeman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Was the man going about naked in the house.?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
How we go solve this matter now
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

Thats the end of life for this man

What is a man with dick??
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by sigiyaya(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...

Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime..

One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..

If you check that woman now, she won't be able to explain what took over her..

Why is it that any thing that happened must be interpreted to have connection with the spirit by African Christians. Why cant you guys just reason for once, why cant you guys take responsibility for your actions?

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by DoubleEngine007: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Was the man drugged or what?

Nonsense!

When you tell them to stop being simp,they will say no. That serves the weak man right..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by ayenale1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Graphic

Guy some women do take Chelsea + Alabukun till when they will deliver, so the energy is there.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by JBoss25(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
excellence44:
Damnnn niggggaaahr.
It must be an eye for an eye. what nonsense.
that's why it's best to be single, no woman wahala

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Mazigabriel(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Judeoxide:
this story no add up
8months pregnant woman carry knife
Waka come meet zero months pregnant man
Fully dressed and full of energy
Some how removed his priq
Cut am
Snap am
Kai
Even if this thing happened
To me
E no ever happen
Which kind talk be this abeg
my brother I wonder too, I am just thinking about that

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by kingthreat(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Graphic

If an 8-month pregnant woman points a gun at you, tell her she can't shoot. That will be RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Lorazepam(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Well, he is now a member of the unsullied sad
This news is not complete

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Mazigabriel(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
fake Post
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by luminouz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lolz
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Malawian(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
The only thing that can keep a man sane when all is going wrong for him, na im this woman cut comot? That man better no let that woman enjoy her pussy. angry angry angry
Prik wey no dey your body, you dey vex put.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Coldie(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Since the man is now impotent. I go wait make u born my pikin before I kill u
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Samiah33(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kuku kill me, na wa oo

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Temidayo9(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Graphic
People like you see pregnancy as a diseases
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dracular!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.