Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (44626 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by PericomaNwankwo: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Africa!!! While we have Nigerians in British, Polish, Italian even Swiss parliament.

I'm sure they also protested in shame that their first lady is not from their state.

Sammy07 must be a part of this. Ndi egbon omo oduduwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by thatigboman: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2020
2mch:
So if she divorce the husband will she remain Ondo origin? We have seen how the First Lady of Ondo state has more allegiance to her state of origin than Ondo. So the people’s objection to this choice is valid. The First Lady has set a bad precedence that will haunt others. An indigene should get the slot. Because of marriage they cannot be overriding the rights of indigenes in the state. Most marriages are temporary these days.
sharap tribalist
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by 2mch(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2020
thatigboman:
sharap tribalist
You obviously don’t have an intelligent response. If she divorce the husband and remarry a Hausa man during this appointment, is she still from Ondo? This is a federal appointment that requires federal character. So it must be an Ondo indigene, you cannot steal their slot.

Your sister who is the First Lady of Ondo is showing She’s still from IMO state by going to bring unqualified miscreants from Imo to occupy positions that belong to Ondo indigenes. Yet we are supposed to buy your idea that she is from Ondo and I am a tribalist? You are lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Noel19: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

Nyamirin the slave of Igala and Ijaw and the grandson of Ojukwu the greatest Coward in History that won the relay race to Abidjan during the Civil War and left numerous gullible Nyamirin to starved and perished.

We also have lands that are affected by erosions but the difference is we still have abundant lands and we don't kill each other over it every year like you OSU ALUSI do every year and our land is not Barren like the piggery you call lands and we don't flood to other people states like you Pigs.

Low budget Mc.Oluomo of a tout like you. Afonjas are the epitome of the true definition of slavery.

Look at your son, Osinbanjo, A highly trained sophisticated and professor of law doing "Boy Boy" for Buhari, a man who's yet to find where he kept his Waec certificate.

What about your Afonja Moslems, who bang their forehead on a rock five times daily all in a bid to appease the Fulani Allah from the north but can never be allowed to sight the moon during Eid el filtri.

Afonjas, the great grand children of the world's most popular lazy and coward man who's recognized in the GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD as the the man who sold his birth right and the birth right of all Yoruba race that even the biblical Esau who also sold his birth right can never match his record.

2 Likes

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by robosky02(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2020
mamotalk:
She's qualify for the post. She's from Ondo State by marriage therefore qualify. no case.

Foolish people

Supposing the husband is the governor of Ondo state will they some her from been called first lady cause she is from another state?

By the way she will be representing Nigeria not On do state

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by thatigboman: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2020
2mch:

You obviously don’t have an intelligent response. If she divorce the husband and remarry a Hausa man during this appointment, is she still from Ondo? This is a federal appointment that requires federal character. So it must be an Ondo indigene, you cannot steal their slot.

Your sister who is the First Lady of Ondo is showing She’s still from IMO state by going to bring unqualified miscreants from Imo to occupy positions that belong to Ondo indigenes. Yet we are supposed to buy your idea that she is from Ondo and I am a tribalist? You are lost.
her children are from ondo but she isnt. Clap for yourself.
U want my sister to leave educated, hard working imolites and give job to ijaws from okitipupa?

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by MrEgghead(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Jabioro:
That is why Buhari always called you lazy jobless youth
Thank God USA is not Nigeria, Obama wouldn't have become the president..Most of Nigeria's problems can be traced to preposterous antics and Tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by 2mch(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2020
thatigboman:
her children are from but she isnt. Clap for yourself.
U want my sister to leave educated, hard working imolites and give job to ijaws from okitipupa?
Then Your sister is not from Ondo in any way, neither is this rivers lady. Her children can contest in future. But for now, the slot belongs rightfully to an Ondo indigene. Ondo indigenes need the jobs plus the jobs that will come available in that ambassadors office. That is why they appoint by federal character. We cannot have her fill the jobs in her ambassador country with Rivers indigenes. In case you don’t know, Federal Character is there so that every state indigene gets employment opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Almustee(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2020
No any nominee from niger state
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by thatigboman: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2020
2mch:

Then Your sister is not from Ondo in any way, neither is this rivers lady. Her children can contest in future. But for now, the slot belongs rightfully to an Ondo indigene.
do u by any means know the road that leads to aso rock? If u dont i can direct you.
The woman is from ondo by marriage. Even if she divorces the husband today, she will retain the surname snd citizenship and there is no single thing any yoruba or ilaje person can do about it

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by 2mch(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2020
thatigboman:
do u by any means know the road that leads to aso rock? If u dont i can direct you.
The woman is from ondo by marriage. Even if she divorces the husband today, she will retain the surname snd citizenship and there is no single thing any yoruba or ilaje person can do about it
You are obviously drunk on Kai Kai. If she divorced the husband today and married a Hausa man? Then she becomes indigene of Ondo and Kano. You must be laughing at your way of thinking. Indigeneship is by where your father is from in Nigeria not by marriage. That does not exist in Nigeria. That is just an assumption of yours. Where is her father from?

You are just looking for useless arguments

3 Likes

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by PureFace1(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

Low budget Mc.Oluomo of a tout like you. Afonjas are the epitome of the true definition of slavery.

Look at your son, Osinbanjo, A highly trained sophisticated and professor of law doing "Boy Boy" for Buhari, a man who's yet to find where he kept his Waec certificate.

What about your Afonja Moslems, who bang their forehead on a rock five times daily all in a bid to appease the Fulani Allah from the north but can never be allowed to sight the moon during Eid el filtri.

Afonjas, the great grand children of the world's most popular lazy and coward man who's recognized in the GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD as the the man who sold his birth right and the birth right of all Yoruba race that even the biblical Esau who also sold his birth right can never match his record.

Lol sifia pain, first I am glad I can whip your flat head so hard and make you cry so hard like this Osu.

Your tribe that are politically useless and still have no hope of leading this nation in the future but cry marginalization day and night is the true definition of slavery.

The same "boy boy" work you claimed Osinbajo is doing was the same thing "Peter Obi" of China and the whole Igbo race was licking Atiku Alcamerooni Anus for during the last election, the same Fulani and northerner they hate with Passion was the one they were ass licking for Osinbajo's work.

What about Igbo Christians that worship their Yoruba pastors and obey their daddy G.O?, Igbo claimed they are majority Christians but still Yoruba have the most prominent pastors lol.

Nyamirin Osu Alusi the great Grandson of Ojukwu that led his generation into penury and let them to perished then fled to Abidjan as a relay race champion to won the award of the greatest Coward In history.

Today your people still have no hope of leading the nation, all they do is cry marginalization day and night. Yoruba are still in the list of richest in the world and richest in Africa while your people are economic migrants and economic refugee, the poorest in the South and still have no political future, I wonder who sold their birthrights lol.

2 Likes

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by thatigboman: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2020
2mch:

You are obviously drunk on Kai Kai. If she divorced the husband today and married a Hausa man? Then she becomes indigene of Ondo and Kano. You must be laughing at your way of thinking. Indigeneship is by where your father is from in Nigeria not by marriage. That does not exist in Nigeria. That is just an assumption of yours. Where is her father from?

You are just looking for useless arguments
okonjo iweala that was nominated from Abia state while her father was a king in delta state nko?
U will keep wailing till the woman completes her tenure

4 Likes

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by 2mch(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2020
thatigboman:
okonjo iweala that was nominated from Abia state while her father was a king in delta state nko?
U will keep wailing till the woman completes her tenure
She will be replaced and you will only cry out. Nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by thatigboman: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2020
2mch:

She will be replaced and you will only cry out. Nothing will happen
u will cry till 2023. She will even be reappointed in 2023, u will cry tire, Awolowo greatgranson

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2020
evil tribe!
afonjizee
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by DardyGentle(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2020
edochie12:
What is the problem with these people,someone that was legally married to any man is a citizen of the man's country or state.

I am tired of Nigerian bloggers honestly. See how they make it look like an offence and I also condemn the way the moderators allow such headline on their website.
If a Nigerian marries a Nigerian woman and she does not accept his own culture and tradition they will take it as an offence. What is so wrong with this appointment? A woman that left her home to marry a man and have adapted into his own culture or let me say has been bought into his culture, gets an appointment in the land she was bought (according to many Nigerian reasoning) and now it is a problem and see how they posted the title to cause ethical arguments.

If they like ban me but honestly, may lightening strike the person and supporters of who posted the topic like this and fire consume the person and entire generation of anyone quote me, and I mean it without a joke. Try and see

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Raustin(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Alobalohi...
ProfAmaben:

Anya oyi. Abalabale.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Geofelix: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Is this supposed to be a news or even published here? The writer mentioned that she's married to an indigene of Ondo state which automatically makes her a bona-fide indigene of the state by marriage.
My question now is, why the clamour, must we politicize every thing in this country?

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Openbusiness2: 2:08am On Jul 02, 2020
No comment
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by AreaFada2: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Nawao for Afonja so much greed. She is your wife nah .

Okonjo Iweala have been taking Abia state Slot she is from Delta state nah

Dem carry fine Rivers lady marry her fiam! She come shoot fine babies for dem, dem collect them.

Now benefit come, she nor be their person again. Na wa o. shocked shocked shocked shocked

And they will tell you they are the most accommodating people in the world. I have said that aside Lagos that our people across the Niger call "no man's land" most other SW places are not nearly as open.

Even more disappointing that some Ondo people are doing this. It's normally the most liberal place alongside Ogun outside Lagos in SW.

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by bigfish3k: 2:33am On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:
You guys better don't start. Rivers State Chief Judge is from Edo state. Her husband is from Ondo state. Nothing connect them to Rivers except that they live in PH. Yet we don't complain.

Adama Iyayi-Lamikanra Chief Judge of Rivers from Edo state.

Oladejo Lamikanra her husband from Ondo state.
Don't mind those people. That's how they roll. This is just an example of how they treat igbos

They will slap and kick us we will endure and let go but ordinary pinch from us they will just go all over the the media and be castigating us as not qualified to be president and so many other
accusations

They will be shouting that we should leave Lagos while they will still remain in PH and be enjoying our oil money and be intensifying their divisive roles of how igbos don't own PH/igweocha. And on how Ikwerres are not igbos

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Barrister900(m): 2:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:
He added, “We call for the cancellation of Ondo state ambassadorial nominee within 48 hours. Someone cannot be nominated from Rivers State to represent us in Ondo state as an ambassador, when there are many qualified indigenes.....You're so correct... you really know the history... Awolowo is the head of tribalism in Nigeria...

Tribalism at its peak .

Not suprised.

The father of modern day tribalism remains Awolowo and his children are following his footstep

Awolowo laced and sewed SW with tribalism. Highly Irredeemable
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Barrister900(m): 2:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:
He added, “We call for the cancellation of Ondo state ambassadorial nominee within 48 hours. Someone cannot be nominated from Rivers State to represent us in Ondo state as an ambassador, when there are many qualified indigenes.....You're so correct... you really know the history... Awolowo is the head of tribalism in Nigeria...

Tribalism at its peak .

Not suprised.

The father of modern day tribalism remains Awolowo and his children are following his footstep

....You're so correct bro...Awolowo is the head of tribalism in Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Simbrixton(m): 2:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:
[i]He added, “We call for the cancellation of Ondo state ambassadorial nominee within 48 hours. Someone cannot be nominated from Rivers State to represent us in Ondo state as an ambassador, when there are many qualified indigenes.[/i]but igbo people are not tribal?

Tribalism at its peak .

Not suprised.

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Simbrixton(m): 2:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Igbos can cry till they kingdom come she will be replaced infact if una cry too much na mc oluomo go rule una las las

Children of hate
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Simbrixton(m): 2:50am On Jul 02, 2020
jeromedee:
Pigs from Miyetti allah conquered region according to NK too are shouting tribalism like that’ll every accept such in their region. They’re more concerned about what’s happening in other regions more than what’s happening in their region, hence Miyetti allah dominance.
I love wat miyetti Allah is doing dere

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Simbrixton(m): 2:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Barrister900:
....You're so correct bro...Awolowo is the head of tribalism in Nigeria...
cry me a river
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Simbrixton(m): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2020
golddare:

I support nobody but would have loved to flipped the coin to see how Rivers people will react. A country that still uses quota systems instead of merit, state of origin instead of state of residence. We shall overcome.
over come indeed please overcome in ur biafra
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmm Ondo people don't want to end up the way lagosians ended up. The governor obviously sent the nominee ,I bet Betty has a hand in it,she must have been cooking ofe Owerri for the governor but what do I know.Anyway let Ondo people accept their wives, since their yellow pawpaw ladies can't entice their men with their intelligence.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene by bigfish3k: 3:24am On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

Lol sifia pain, first I am glad I can whip your flat head so hard and make you cry so hard like this Osu.

Your tribe that are politically useless and still have no hope of leading this nation in the future but cry marginalization day and night is the true definition of slavery.

The same "boy boy" work you claimed Osinbajo is doing was the same thing "Peter Obi" of China and the whole Igbo race was licking Atiku Alcamerooni Anus for during the last election, the same Fulani and northerner they hate with Passion was the one they were ass licking for Osinbajo's work.

What about Igbo Christians that worship their Yoruba pastors and obey their daddy G.O?, Igbo claimed they are majority Christians but still Yoruba have the most prominent pastors lol.

Nyamirin Osu Alusi the great Grandson of Ojukwu that led his generation into penury and let them to perished then fled to Abidjan as a relay race champion to won the award of the greatest Coward In history.

Today your people still have no hope of leading the nation, all they do is cry marginalization day and night. Yoruba are still in the list of richest in the world and richest in Africa while your people are economic migrants and economic refugee, the poorest in the South and still have no political future, I wonder who sold their birthrights lol.
Cowards can be defined as those that fulanis killed their highest military officer (afonja and his family) and are ruling them till date without any response from you victims apart from licking their asses while they sight moons for you as if you are blind while you fight your igbo defenders
Sophisticated morons

I am just too happy that no igbo land is in fulani hand and that we have no emir superintendenting over our council of chiefs like in ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.