Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93315 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you have my 5lines. What are you saying?
lol! Don't mind me. But, I want to know u aside here though. But, if u mind, no problem
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Dybala11(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:
THE SIMPS can't do without us but will still bash us why
There you have it.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Austineva:
lol! Don't mind me. But, I want to know u aside here though. But, if u mind, no problem
You are free to know me down to my village even.
grin cheesy
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by victorian(f): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sniper101:

You mean you actually believe the BS that lying piece of shit posted

Well he typed it with all form of confidence and joy.

And I wonder. I truly wonder.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ugbede69(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Uwaeromosele:
please where can i get this book? Any link?
ur number, I'll send d app own to u via WhatsApp
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Sniper101(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
kizwid:

how far, you chop too?

LMAO
Na wa for you o
Dawan sef na question

The whole thing started on a Friday evening
She left my place on Sunday evening.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY :
You are free to know me down to my village even.
grin cheesy
grin grin. U sure say ur village people no go hold me? grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Austineva:
grin grin. U sure say ur village people no go hold me? grin grin
only if you are worthy of being held. My village people n dey hold people just like that.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ojuu4u(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Shuku:

This is so sad. The said lady wasn't even nude when I checked. I am not a nudist. At all. Far from it.

I simply questioned why you would go as far as faulting another person's home training because the person voiced her own opinion.

FYI, you called out her mother, father and entire family the moment you questioned her home training.

Your utterances say a lot about your home training, parents take major responsible when it comes to training of kids. A lady who supports that women should treat guys harshly and roughly! She is talking from experience she had from her upbringing. That's, the way her mum treats her dad like servant instead of king.

She voiced her opinion the way I expressed my own opinion.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by LudaChriz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Choke1900:
Have a crazy girl who left to go look for work in Lagos. Two months down no work and she don’t wanna come back to PH. I always see her online till 2am in the morning and when I confront she says she’s just bored and checking out contact status on WhatsApp

But some few women still exist tho, they love you and stick with you through tick and thin! grin grin

So u want make she come stay with u in PH make u de f*ck her free abi

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by LudaChriz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
only if you are worthy of being held. My village people n dey hold people just like that.

Give him ur number already...una too de form nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
lol! Nice to hear that. What's d way to ur village?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by debbydams(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
How I wan knw say na animal dem be if I date dem. First
OriOko88:

You sef. Why were you also dating animals. Date men to avoid heartbreak cool
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by OriOko88(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
debbydams:
How I wan knw say na animal dem be if I date dem. First
08061637389. Msg me on WhatsApp pls
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by LudaChriz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
OriOko88:
08061637389. Msg me on WhatsApp pls
Badest grin

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kizwid(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sniper101:

LMAO
Na wa for you o
Dawan sef na question

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kizwid(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sniper101:

LMAO
Na wa for you o
Dawan sef na question

bad man... lolx. do mai konji no harm you oo, you no even reason if she be spirit... lol..
but i gbadu dah your nigga and level you handle the matter, i dare not try things like with ma homie here.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by onwuakpachris(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Raymeskey:

Yes o
We knew the book have affected him alot.
There was a time my gf manipulated me emotionally when he heard about it immediately he brought out the book that I should start reading.
Everywhere he is, he will want to be at the for front, involving himself in all things
I learn a lot from him.
He is an entrepreneur he don't give a dam about his business or money..I like that

Definitely I will read the book but I wouldn't let it manipulate me totally.
Thanks for sharing idea
cool then...most successful people esp celebs r big fans of d book..heard jay Z loves the book too..shalom..

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sniper101:

Before my guy left, he whisper to me say he dun chop the Babe twice before I come house so ...say make me try chop my own too o ...lol

Women! Make una fear Dem o

You forgot to mention the part where you chop her too

� � �
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
LudaChriz:

Give him ur number already...una too de form nonsense
Who invited you here. Stay on your lane oga shabi is your forming?
What even brought forming into this talk. Do I look like your secondary school girlfriend.
Bleep off already
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Austineva:
lol! Nice to hear that. What's d way to ur village?
I'm waiting for you at the junction after the second junction..meet me there and I will take you to my village myself. Don't keeper waiting please
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm waiting for you at the junction after the second junction..meet me there and I will take you to my village myself. Don't keeper waiting please
lol. Funny u!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by holatin(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
debbydams:
Hmmmm u guys are saying fear woman upadan.. Wotof guys.. I started dating when I was in 100l level till date I have nver hurt any guy dey hurt me.. No b woman � I be nd I never cheat on any of those animal o..
na so life be. despite say I be guy....I treat woman right...ticket cut Las Las nani. it's not about bad gender but bad people. though you ladies have taken the baton of cheating and bad mannerisms from guys....fear woman
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by onwuakpachris(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
kolade560:
No matter how a lady is smart, an intelligent guy will always see signs and decode but they fall in love blindly giving themselves hopes from slight chances when the lady is actually a LovePeddler.
That same lady you want to die on top, u will see that she is nothing after months of break up.
trust a woman? not possible, I don't even trust myself.
see the real men here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Raymeskey:

No
I wasn't after that
because I assumed she is going to be cool and I was planning something better not knowing that chop nd clean mouth would have been better for me. Anyway if I still want to do that I can but I ain't doing it.
just free her!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by onwuakpachris(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Uwaeromosele:
please where can i get this book? Any link?
I don't know how to share links..but js go to "gen.lib.rus.ec"... search 4 d book there..u gonna find d book's link..then scroll to the horizontal end of d book's link..u gonna find numbers..click on the number " 2".. then click on "get it" nd then download...d site can be pretty confusing at first use but that's where I get all my books online...
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Raymeskey: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
onwuakpachris:
cool then...most successful people esp celebs r big fans of d book..heard jay Z loves the book too..shalom..
Waoo
Really
Then its a go go for me

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by debbydams(f): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fear man too.. quote author=holatin post=91346807]na so life be. despite say I be guy....I treat woman right...ticket cut Las Las nani. it's not about bad gender but bad people. though you ladies have taken the baton of cheating and bad mannerisms from guys....fear woman[/quote]
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by holatin(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
debbydams:
Fear man too.. quote author=holatin post=91346807]na so life be. despite say I be guy....I treat woman right...ticket cut Las Las nani. it's not about bad gender but bad people. though you ladies have taken the baton of cheating and bad mannerisms from guys....fear woman
year but fear woman more
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kurupt1: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cabi1:

hmmm..like seriously...
buh why
Because they no get sense grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.