Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93319 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by tollyboy5(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.
Madam shut up. Ladies started nonsense and guys later understand that love is scam. Our African mentality has resigned women to kitchen duties , no other usefulness except sex and cooking.
In my early days girls are already going after big bros when we still dey play ball 4 street. When a young looking guy ask a broke girl out she'll form hard to get but when yahoo guy do the same they'll fall in love quickly and later complain of heartbreak. Nigeria women and material things are inseparable. Now you're also guilty of what I've said

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edusouls:
Foolish small boy wait soon you go hear am, I don’t blame you shir I was like You years back until I hear am, but promise me not to break down and do something stupid when it happens?

See as you carry my matter for head, I have seen it all...I have been broken and I have broken some hearts too.You call me foolish and you call me small boy,someone who is more experienced and old enough to be your father?,well if my innocent statement makes you insult me,it shows you come from a dysfunctional home and you need rehab...I don't let myself influenced by whatever people churn out on social media,in this case anybody can be irresponsible, male or female;but then you won't understand because you are a nitwit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Saintinoo:

If you are in a relationship try and be wise and smart.
Yes,wisdom and smart I agree, but I believe also in divine guidance... thanks
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by EzeAmusu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few good ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

them don't break this one heart tire.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
I can swear on my life that whenever I'm in a relationship, I give it my all and I never cheat (even when friends tells me how dangerous it is to keep only one man). But after my last relationship which ended few weeks ago I realized men are not worth it after all. Right now, I am on my own, and the peace that come with that is so sweet. I'm not going into one anytime soon. Thanks
until u try my type.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Changeofscene(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
RTSC:
South African women are dangerous.

Imagine drugging your boyfriend in his own house, so you can sleep with his best friend that came to visit.

This one off me. �
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MrMacinterchi1: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
sallazlee:

1, after respect, be wicked because girls are bad 2, don't trust lady 3, girl can kill person 4, woman is betrayed
Nawa oo for this life o. thank you boss
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by reedone: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hahaha
all these comment funny sha.
I remembered once in school after doing all I could to finally get this girl she refused to let me touch her only to find out she was having 3 some with my roommate and his friend I weak that day

9 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by shegzydave(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
me no even put mind in any relationship again,na just to dey Bleep each other, if she come to my house surely na to Bleep her, one year plus into dating her nothing like romance let alone sex, she dey claim to be holy holy but I know they are fucking her big time, since I notice I didn't out my mind to the relationship again.....I don't trust any woman in my life.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Saintmary(f): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Obingene:

So touching. You haven't met the right one's though.
You say what?

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by CzarChris(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
At least, Babe won a soul for Christ cheesy cheesy

This one off me.grin grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by CzarChris(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
And someone like vivalavida will be asking me. "Guy you no wan marry?" Guy if I come that Lagos catch you ehh. Thank God interstate movement don open. tongue
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by feedthenation(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
From Scorpion to Brother Ekene, chai this is serious...true talk woman palaver can humble the most hardest of a man...
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by EricZeal(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lolz Please it's not true ooo ,just be the good nigga you are ,give your self to her if she deserves it[quoteor=Cabi1 post=91312893]I also heard that naija babes don't really like guys who treats dem nicely...that they prefer the bad guys that treat them in a bad and rough way...

pls is it true??[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uncastableodd(f): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2020
simplepee:

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few good ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

Why will a man not cheat on you like this ?

Your picture o

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by tiswell(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Carteroz:
Babe dey my house dey send nude to another nigga ...fear woman
I can relate with this

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Tabitha03(f): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmm...The pot calling the kettle black undecided
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

Was there a time first bank was doing home service���
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by LagBae(f): 1:37am On Jul 03, 2020
ojuu4u:

At least it shows both physically and in ur utterances that u lack home training.

What has she said wrong that makes her lack home training? You must be one of the players.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Saintmary:

You say what?

I'm serious here, you can give me a try. I will never hurt u or any female.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
Only a weak man fears woman.... These generation of men are a disgrace to manhood
I am not a disgrace to manhood pls speak for yourself
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 03, 2020
pocohantas:
It is a stale already. Logout and go meet the women in your lives. Audio fear-women. undecided
I already fear your culinary skills so perfect and wonderful
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Kenny9857(m): 3:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
Between Igbo and Yoruba women I don't even know who to fear more...
Fear all women i beg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by vivalavida(m): 5:31am On Jul 03, 2020
CzarChris:
And someone like vivalavida will be asking me. "Guy you no wan marry?" Guy if I come that Lagos catch you ehh. Thank God interstate movement don open. tongue

Dec don dey reach oo
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by CzarChris(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2020
vivalavida:

Dec don dey reach oo
Kai guy your not even helping matters.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by annyz: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
Between Igbo and Yoruba women I don't even know who to fear more...

Between Igbo and Akwaibom women I don't even know who to fear more.
What about you.

Like for Igbo women
Share for Akwaibom women.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2020
I'm probably the last man on earth to be bothered about or monitor a woman, not because I'm too trusting but for my peace of mind.

I find out you cheat as my girlfriend, I simply walk away and ghost you. Cheat as my wife, I'll go for a divorce even before reporting you to your folks.

I'll rather be at peace alone than be at emotional war with a woman.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Shuku: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2020
ojuu4u:

yes oooo it tells alot about my own training for female to dress decent and for human being not to have uncouth language. But for your own training, reverse is the case.

NB. go to ur quote on ur wall and correlate it with ur statement, i biliv u will shame of ur training.

Lolzzz. You clown. Very funny guy.

My own home training is top notch. But you, you just questioned another person's home training. Again. On a public, faceless forum. Yet again. You really know how to point fingers at others don't you? Check:
1) your manners.
2) your home training.
3) your mouth
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Favour22amaka(f): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Austineva:
are u sure?
yes. Very sure
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by authority2006(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2020
enonche85:

Fear Yoruba girls. My Yoruba gf was 3months pregnant for another guy and still wanted me to knack without protection. On 4 occasions she refused me knacking with CD, and as if God wanted to save me from problem I resisted knacking without protection. A month later she disappeared only to resurface with a son months later.

A pregnant Yoruba girl forced you to knack her? How convenient? What were you doing with a pregnant woman? I guess that's because of scarcity of women in your life.
BTW, Where are the girls from your own tribe? Perhaps, you're far from home

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Austineva:
can I get ur number?
you have my number already nah guy/babe.
Which number again you dey fine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.