Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93307 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:
you guys can't do without us but will still bash us why
say who,are you money that we cant do without!

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by joxxy01(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Kriss216:
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.
Have some Respect for the word of God Please

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2020
[sub][/sub]
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few good ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.
na 50/50,some will show the dull guys pepper and we the smart one will show other ladies pepper also!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Hope say u chop ur share!
Raymeskey:
Fear Nigerian babes
Its better to be single than to even know some of them..
That's how I met one not quite long we became friend. I actually wanted us to take it to another level (I wanted to make her side chick first after which promotion will later comes because real chick is of different faith), but she insisted that she have a boy friend and the guy is good to her. That's fine by me since we are friend, probably she is pretending because her body language is entirely different (in my mind).

Babe birthday comes up, I took her out after some days from the birthday date. she showed up with two friends without informing me, I wanted leaving the scene but come see begging. They ate and drank all they could from there I was taken to one of their friends birthday party.

Some days after, babe woke me up in the morning with a call requesting for 10k if I can assist with 5k. I gave her an excuse that I can't raise such amount of money for now, she called later that I should help with anything that she want to use the money for vocational training blah blah blah.. My answer remains the same...
We later met in the evening babe said I shouldn't bother about it again. Fine if you said so..my reply.
We now schedule her to visit me in the following day probably in the morning (this is not the first time of visiting)

In the morning babe called that she will be coming
after some hours she flashed and I called back but her line was not reachable, I went to the main street no sign of her

In the evening babe called with different number that she came and was knocking on my gate that no one answer and on her way coming to my house she lost her phone, she is using her mum's phone now and she instructed her not to use it again.

Since then I didn't bother asking of her
So many lies, I can see infidelity in her already
Her phone is always off when she is with me and if she turns it on calls will be coming in which she will not answer...

It's better to stay away from them
I now found out the reason some of my friends are not giving it for marriage
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

I did not read where you said u slept with her. cos at least you spent on her and her friends. I don't know how I do it. but I usually have sex before spending a dime. if I go even spend sef.
osee boss,my kind of guy!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2020
edoboy74:

20% men can’t do without women
80% women can’t do without men

A woman has nothing other than sex to offer
A man has nothing to offer than sex, money, food, housing, clothing, hair, recharge card, and even things as little as toiletries

exactly!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by onwuakpachris(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You must be one boring manipulative guy with all that books you've digested.
lol..i'v never been a bit boring all my life...infact..I'm so funny nd playful that most pals esp girls will js see me nd start laughing even b4 I start talking...my current girl always does that...manipulative?...nah..I'm not manipulative...i js create an aura of mystery and unpredictability around me that both confuses.. mesmerises nd scares girls...one of my girls back then in scl told me.."u scare me sometimes"...another one said.."I av never even understood u a bit"...one even said "u act like a ghost sometimes"... e.t.c..I'm js that type of guy that u love..hate..respect and FEAR all at d same time...

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ihama462(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2020
let me quickly add this one

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by onwuakpachris(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Raymeskey:

48 laws of power
This book turned one of my friend to a different thing that I don't even like the way he behaves most especially towards ladies.
lol..the guy started acting mysterious or what?...d book not js abt romantic manipulations o..it gonna also teach u tips abt dealing wit power tussles nd competition in ur workplace or biz...d first law even says.."never outshine ur master"...another one said.."when asking 4 help..don't appeal to people's mercies(most pple rent merciful a bit)..appeal instead to their self interest(what they will gain by helping u)"...yet another law says "give to people..but don't give them too much..so they can't do without u(they will keep on coming back to u 4 help hence u retain power over them)".... e.t.c..js try d book..it's highly recommendable to everyone navigating this battlefield we call a world...

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Raymeskey: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020
uthlaw:
Hope say u chop ur share!

No
I wasn't after that
because I assumed she is going to be cool and I was planning something better not knowing that chop nd clean mouth would have been better for me. Anyway if I still want to do that I can but I ain't doing it.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ojuu4u(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Shuku:

Lolzzz. You clown. Very funny guy.

My own home training is top notch. But you, you just questioned another person's home training. Again. On a public, faceless forum. Yet again. You really know how to point fingers at others don't you? Check:
1) your manners.
2) your home training.
3) your mouth

I dnt blame you , I blame simp that worship pucci.

Stupid nudist.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by onwuakpachris(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2020
emmnprince:

Bookwarm you try. So all those books you read you practically applied the laws and wisdom shared at women with your full energy. Good!

Mind you, when woman really mean, and sit down on top your matter with full force, both spiritually and physically, na for dream you go dey see Robert Greene wey go dey lecture you what he left out in those classical books about his new discoveries of the spiritual aspect to the manipulative law of seduction being unleashed by women of the world and underworld!

Better pocket your bragging inside your boxer!
oga..now listen up...I didn't js started reading Robert Greene books js to learn how to start manipulating women..I don't manipulate women..it's not worth the stress..I js repel their manipulations in any form it comes...that one is worth it cus believe me...if u must be successful in life as a young man..u must be always mindful of women's manipulations cus naija women av this uncanny natural talent of fishing out a young man with huge prospects in life out of the multitude of potential useless men then tieing this poor young man down with sexual..financial nd emotional manipulations thereby limiting his growth in life or even ruining him completely.. that's why elders esp igbos that want to see u successful in life will always advice u "to beware of women" once they see u starting out on that long nd difficult journey to success as a young man...as 4 d spiritual manipulation that u mentioned...yes..a woman can get u nd tie u down spiritually but that's only if u aren't spiritually strong urself as a man...I don't wanna dwell so much on this aspect..spirituality is a deep something...as 4 why I follow Robert Greene's teachings...this world is a battlefield of manipulations...we r all using each other one way or d other right from d family...rltnshps..workplaces..d society at large...so u must be smart enough to work ur way out nd above all these intricate web of manipulations if u really wanna be powerful in life....besides most of Greene's laws that I embrace d most av nothing to do with women but power plays nd competition...even d 1st law says "never outshine ur master"(js ask ambode how far on this one)... another says.." when asking 4 help..don't appeal to people's mercies(people rent as merciful as u think)appeal instead to their self interest(what they will gain by helping you)"...yet another says.."be deliberately unpredictable "(when u too predictable...people can easily manipulate u)...another..." create value through absence"(u loose value when u always seen and heard from)...e.t.c e.t.c..js try Greene's books man...they interestingly powerful...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Raymeskey: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2020
onwuakpachris:
lol..the guy started acting mysterious or what?...d book not js abt romantic manipulations o..it gonna also teach u tips abt dealing wit power tussles nd competition in ur workplace or biz...d first law even says.."never outshine ur master"...another one said.."when asking 4 help..don't appeal to people's mercies(most pple rent merciful a bit)..appeal instead to their self interest(what they will gain by helping u)"...yet another law says "give to people..but don't give them too much..so they can't do without u(they will keep on coming back to u 4 help hence u retain power over them)".... e.t.c..js try d book..it's highly recommendable to everyone navigating this battlefield we call a world...

Yes o
We knew the book have affected him alot.
There was a time my gf manipulated me emotionally when he heard about it immediately he brought out the book that I should start reading.
Everywhere he is, he will want to be at the for front, involving himself in all things
I learn a lot from him.
He is an entrepreneur he don't give a dam about his business or money..I like that

Definitely I will read the book but I wouldn't let it manipulate me totally.
Thanks for sharing idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Choke1900(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Have a crazy girl who left to go look for work in Lagos. Two months down no work and she don’t wanna come back to PH. I always see her online till 2am in the morning and when I confront she says she’s just bored and checking out contact status on WhatsApp

But some few women still exist tho, they love you and stick with you through tick and thin! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Uwaeromosele: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2020
onwuakpachris:
please where can i get this book? Any link?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by enonche85(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2020
authority2006:

A pregnant Yoruba girl forced you to knack her? How convenient? What were you doing with a pregnant woman? I guess that's because of scarcity of women in your life.
BTW, Where are the girls from your own tribe? Perhaps, you're far from home

I did not sleep with her even though I dint know she was pregnant. She was still in the early stage then and she was not showing any signs.
Read well and comprehend before commenting.

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Bruno3000(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Kenny9857:

Fear yoruba women i beg, I be Yoruba boy but those girls or ladies don turn something else. Just broke up with my 4 years old relationship girlfriend last night tho
sorry bout d breakup. but it might be a blessing in disguise o.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by 99foxxy(f): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few good ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

. Tell them babe.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Ayomidepaul81(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Nna... Scorpion turn broda ekene. ���

Tragic!!!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Shuku: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2020
ojuu4u:

I dnt blame you , I blame simp that worship pucci.

Stupid nudist.

This is so sad. The said lady wasn't even nude when I checked. I am not a nudist. At all. Far from it.

I simply questioned why you would go as far as faulting another person's home training because the person voiced her own opinion.

FYI, you called out her mother, father and entire family the moment you questioned her home training.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by simplepee(f): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
99foxxy:
. Tell them babe.
kiss kiss
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by OriOko88(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2020
debbydams:
Hmmmm u guys are saying fear woman upadan.. Wotof guys.. I started dating when I was in 100l level till date I have nver hurt any guy dey hurt me.. No b woman � I be nd I never cheat on any of those animal o..
You sef. Why were you also dating animals. Date men to avoid heartbreak cool

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by SweetCunt97(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2020
onwuakpachris:
lol..i'v never been a bit boring all my life...I'm so funny nd playful that most pals esp girls will js see me nd start laughing even b4 I start talking...my current girl always does that...manipulative?...nah..I'm not manipulative...i js create an aura of mysteriousness and unpredictability around me that both mesmerises nd scares girls...one of my girls back then in scl told me.."u scare me sometimes"...another one said.."I av never even understood u a bit"...one even said "u act like a ghost sometimes"... e.t.c..I'm js that type of guy that u love..respect and FEAR at d same time...
Sounds cool.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by zinny377(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
simplepee:

Yes oh!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you have my number already nah guy/babe.
Which number again you dey fine?
hahaha! Na ur phone line I want
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Favour22amaka:
yes. Very sure
how will I know?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Favour22amaka(f): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Austineva:
how will I know?
lol. Really don't have an idea.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Austineva(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Favour22amaka:
lol. Really don't have an idea.
OK. Send ur phone line, particularly ur what'sapp phone line via my e-mail, Let's chat

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kizwid(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
simplepee:
I can swear on my life that whenever I'm in a relationship, I give it my all and I never cheat (even when friends tells me how dangerous it is to keep only one man). But after my last relationship which ended few weeks ago I realized men are not worth it after all. Right now, I am on my own, and the peace that comes with that is so sweet. I'm not going into one anytime soon. Thanks
haba, but you be fine babe now, or your character no good?..
waytin de make man leave you.? see i mean no abuse o, just de curious.. abi na you de drag man wai too pass you?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Austineva:
hahaha! Na ur phone line I want
you have my 5lines. What are you saying?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kizwid(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sniper101:

This story of yours have made me wanna share one particular one of mine grin

Rewind to about 6 to 7yrs ago when I was working in MTN back when recharge cards aren't something you can easily get from every shop at every corner of the street.

A babe alighted from a motorcycle in front of our Office to get recharge card to make a call but asked to power her phone a bit so she can recharge her phone n make her call.
...judging from the big bag she was carrying, I figured she came from far away to visit someone.
Getting to about 45minutes since she charged her phone, the babe was still seated by the entrance our office n not making plans to leave. I got concerned cos it was gradually getting dark.

As a sharp guy, my mind just tell me to make a move, say diswan fit easy for me to carry go house las las (TGIF)
So, I approached her n asked her if there's something I could help her with cos I noticed she's been moody.
She told me she's stranded cos she came to visit a guy but now the guy's number was not reachable n she doesn't have any place to stay the night cos she doesn't know anyone around.

To cut the long story short, I quickly called my guy to come take my key n take the Babe to my house n keep her company or occupied until i close from work.

My guy came n took her to my place o
But lo and behold
By the time I reach my house, na wrapper na e the girl tie o

Before my guy left, he whisper to me say he dun chop the Babe twice before I come house so ...say make me try chop my own too o ...lol

Women! Make una fear Dem o
how far, you chop too?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Saintmary(f): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Obingene:

I'm serious here, you can give me a try. I will never hurt u or any female.
Lamba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.