Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93323 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ugbede69(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
fear women oh.
my babe I was dating that year would not even want me to touch her but she gets jealous and angry when she sees me taking pictures with other babes..this babe would barely let me kiss, claiming she is a virgin...little did I know that there's a guy that bleeps her steady..she's d one that even goes to meet the guy

20 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ojuu4u(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Shuku:

Really You made a jump to her home training just like that? Seriously Because she voiced her personal opinion Na wa o.

Your comment just shows A LOT about your OWN home training. Just thought you should know.

yes oooo it tells alot about my own training for female to dress decent and for human being not to have uncouth language. But for your own training, reverse is the case.

NB. go to ur quote on ur wall and correlate it with ur statement, i biliv u will shame of ur training.

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
peterangelo:
u r a pussy neega
ok
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Americanboy35: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
missawele:
These are funny stories. But at the end, we can conclude that we are the ones doing ourselves.
A man will break a lady's heart, and she will retaliate by breaking someone else's son's heart. Ans that one will also retaliate by breaking another woman's heart. And the cycle goes on and on.

We will all be alright las las .

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
miss awele, lovely name, also my sister's oriki
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by harbey17: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
This one week me oooo
Bitter experience
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by samsard(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
missawele:
smileyPlease read to understand. Not to respond.

Saying that women hurt men because other men hurt them first is blame game. That's typical of people who don't want to be responsible for their action.

6 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by decatalyst(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
you guys can't do without us but will still bash us why

Who can't can't do without you? undecided

Are you air or money? Stop fooling yourself, dear!

9 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Sonicroyel: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Men: I don't trust people that bleed 3-7 days and don't die, fear women ..
Women: I don't trust people with two heads but only one brain, fear men ..
Bottomline: scvm has no gender, fear Humans

11 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Cabi1: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
I also heard that naija babes don't really like guys who treats dem nicely...that they prefer the bad guys that treat them in a bad and rough way...

pls is it true??

24 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by folake4u(f): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
pcguru1:
Wasted generation spits on thread. This is Anti-paper chase

Lmaoooooooogrin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Cabi1:
I also heard that naija babes don't really like guys who treats dem nicely...that they prefer the bad guys that treat them in a bad and rough way...

pls is it true??
Yes. Don't be fooled by the "treat them like a queen advice". you'll be preyed on as they smell blood easily.

12 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by robosky02(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ok
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Artiiclebeast: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
one of the advantages of mobile banking. You don't hs e to go to the bank anymore cos it has gone home grin

I tell you sister, you too get sense.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

I tell you sister, you too get sense.
I don't see any sense
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Edusouls(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nigerian girls are more toxic than covid 19
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Cabi1: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

Yes. Don't be fooled by the "treat them like a queen advice". you'll be preyed on as they smell blood easily.

hmmm..like seriously...
buh why
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Edusouls(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kai sister una dey terrible more than corona virus
missawele:
These are funny stories. But at the end, we can conclude that we are the ones doing ourselves.
A man will break a lady's heart, and she will retaliate by breaking someone else's son's heart. Ans that one will also retaliate by breaking another woman's heart. And the cycle goes on and on.

We will all be alright las las .

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Edusouls(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kai devil dey learn work were some women are
RTSC:
South African women are dangerous.

Imagine drugging your boyfriend in his own house, so you can sleep with his best friend that came to visit.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Edusouls(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Your right to some extent Shaa
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by tightpussy156: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
@victorian don't quote me remember.you claim u have one boyfriend.u liar.ur wide hole has been dug by many dick so mind ur business.if another rich guy come ur way u will dumb that ur sisi boyfriend for the rich guy.ur love money is somehow.That is the truth if u like take or leave it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Edusouls(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Shut up Abeg Adam and Eve have different souls, eve choose darkness right from creation
SpicyMimi:
Lol no gender, is more holier than the other and this shouldn't be generalized.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kokomilala(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Trust them at peril.I only trust my mum and my wife. Others are bracketed as potential loose women.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Legendforte: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
you guys can't do without us but will still bash us why
what....? I can only not do without divine force. First and foremost, I am still a virgin. Sexual drive/urge is natural. Sex is overhyped especially for us with disgust for genital fluids and odour and spiritual proclivity. Females are just for procreation. Hope mordern science can rid females of gestation and birth responsibility and medically terminate male's sexual cravings. Money,peace and food is life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by KelvinCX(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
tightpussy156:
A pretty babe I met last month took me to her boyfriend house an introduce me as her cousin.so the foolish guy welcome me properly an told the girl to cook a nice meal for meal,I hate the sweet jollof rice, chicken,an chilled wine.the guy gave us space he told his girlfriend he want to check on somebody in town.immediately the guy left the babe have to woo me to the bed.i gave her the best an greatest Bleep in her life.she release twice.which she even confess about.fear women.who quotes me hug transformer.
My guy,if only you channelled some of that excessive energy into learning how to type correctly,your grammar gave me a headache

11 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by chichimezie(f): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
What of the ones u guys do....nobody is talking abt it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Incandescent(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
backbone503:
Na una know where una dey see the women wer una dey fear, and wetin una still dey do with dem.

I've been so blessed with women. My mum, sisters, nieces, aunties, my girl and a few friends (past and present). These are people I love so much. There is no room to fear any woman in my life. If I can't love you, I don't need your company.

I love you already.. I wonder when I read negative comments about women on NL if these people don't have mothers, sisters, reasonable friends.

Why the sweeping generalization? I have also been blessed with amazing women in my life that I'm eternally thankful for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by victorian(f): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
tightpussy156:
@victorian don't quote me remember.you claim u have one boyfriend.u liar.ur wide hole has been dug by many dick so mind ur business.if another rich guy come ur way u will dumb that ur sisi boyfriend for the rich guy.ur love money is somehow.That is the truth if u like take or leave it.
[/s]

Ode!

Betraying your fellow man and you are there typing trash.

Shame on you! Other men too Will take turns and Bleep your wife on your matrimonial bed and laugh behind your back as u welcome, hug, entertain them and greet them heartily with great joy as your wife's family members amen!

Mumu!

Karma always represent wherever it's needed in full force.

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by tightpussy156: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
don't tell me rubbish@kevin go an teach urself.read,Waka pass.we are not english.stupid fool.you claim too know
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
MhizJoyce:
The implication of this fear women cliche is that it gives more women the liver to stab you men
No dear, it's an eye opener. Stabber

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by tightpussy156: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don't need ur stupid advice.you prostitute.read the topic very well @victorian(prostitute). you that jump from one bed to another for money want to give advice.The topic is fear women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Edusouls(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Foolish small boy wait soon you go hear am, I don’t blame you shir I was like You years back until I hear am, but promise me not to break down and do something stupid when it happens?
Baawahala:
I love my woman and I believe she loves me...If you are in a relationship just do ur best, leave the rest to God...

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by QVicky10(f): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
KelvinCX:
My guy,if only you channelled some of that excessive energy into learning how to type correctly,your grammar gave me a headache
LMAO grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.