Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (78864 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Enemyofpeace: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
That's what happens when penis is very sweet and it touches your womb. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Theoarhics: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey occur?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Both are minors
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Abyima(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
No be BAYELSA again. Na their way. That state needs serious counselling.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Lankybaby(f): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oh my God at 14 years,the world is really changing may God help the new generation kids
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Enemyofpeace: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Leave her alone. Power of love
what does she know about love? Even you that is talking, what do you know about love at age 49?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by PetersKID(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
cray91:
one of the CONS of social media nobody will talk about. as it has many advantage it also come with alot of disadvantage

Incase you dont know the advent if social media is even why relationship don't last in this generation

Instead of parents to support FG in reopening of schools they are busy shouting online learning, more are still going to happen.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by VickyRotex(f): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]That's what happens when penis is very sweet and it touches your womb. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?[/s]

Stop saying nonsense. Are you high? Geerrraarraahhiiaaa angry angry

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Lobatan..

14years on sex romps..

I'm speechless.

grin grin grin
until u sleep with 12 years old girl u wont know what the constitution says about under age....I still remember Colin's how he spent 10 years for defiling a 12 year old girl..though the girl is late ...accident car sumersulted trice..parents and siblings survive but her head was torn apart... though Colin's was just 16 years...since 1994..how i wish i could meet him but we lost contact...u nor go ever know say police know law until u enter thier trap..though her parents were very rich..that y d case was facilitated within a month..how can a 16 year old promising young guy do 10 years cuz of ordinary puna.na wah o y not mastubate instead

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by joyandfaith: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
paix:
Girls and boys of nowadays are something else. They're always quick to sacrifice themselves on the altar of stupidity.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Enemyofpeace: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Stop saying nonsense. Are you high? Geerrraarraahhiiaaa angry angry
you just dey jealous the small girl because she found love before you grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you just dey jealous the small girl because she found love before you grin grin

I found love at age 0 cry cry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Siberia01(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
osazsky:
[s]until u sleep with 12 years old girl u wont know what the constitution says about under age....I still remember Colin's how he spent 10 years for defiling a 12 year old girl..though the girl is late ...accident car sumersulted trice..parents and siblings survive but her head was torn apart... though Colin's was just 16 years...since 1994..how i wish i could meet him but we lost contact...u nor go ever know say police know law until u enter thier trap..though her parents were very rich..that y d case was facilitated within a month..how can a 16 year old promising young guy do 10 years cuz of ordinary puna.na wah o y not mastubate instead
[/s]

Ok
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Enemyofpeace: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

I found love at age 0 cry cry
yinmu. Are you not single and searching?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by ttintted: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by gift2xl: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
'' And gospel took over''. Lol... gospel happily took over from his friend. I like gospel, his indeed spreading his gospel
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by VirginFinder: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
There is no crime here!

Age if consent in Nigeria is 11!!

All that needs to be done is for the "couple" to be thoroughly flogged by their parents/guardians/interested parties...
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Omoslim26: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
neonly:
For that age she don dey chop bannnnnnnna haaaaaa

And wen she turns 23 d only odickpkropkro wey go fit belleful her go be NEPA pole because her kitten go don wide from Ikeja to mile2

I swear nothing odickpkropkro no fit do

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by VirginFinder: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
osazsky:
until u sleep with 12 years old girl u wont know what the constitution says about under age....I still remember Colin's how he spent 10 years for defiling a 12 year old girl..though the girl is late ...accident car sumersulted trice..parents and siblings survive but her head was torn apart... though Colin's was just 16 years...since 1994..how i wish i could meet him but we lost contact...u nor go ever know say police know law until u enter thier trap..though her parents were very rich..that y d case was facilitated within a month..how can a 16 year old promising young guy do 10 years cuz of ordinary puna.na wah o y not mastubate instead

Baba, age of consent in Nigeria is 11 according to the sexual offences bill of 2015...

The issue is the girl's death...
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Mayng01(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ah! Sex romp between 2 friends at that age, it is finished truly but I am sure it has not yet finished.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by VickyRotex(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu. Are you not single and searching?

Audio yinmu. I found love at age 0 cry cry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nwaonyishi69: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/14-year-old-girl-flees-home-to-cohabit-with-facebook-lover/
How are we sure she is just 14 and is the boy also not underaged? Please after listening to liar Moha, oshiomole, Femi Enishina and many of the agbayas in authority, I am beginning to take the words of Nigerian elders with a pinch of salt.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Girls sef, someone you may not end up later
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lord have mercy! At 14 Already travelling and sleeping around? Where's her mother?

Lord, we await your coming in earnest. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Edusouls(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
What else do you expect from a cursed generation? This is what it should be..
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
O strong angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
merieam16:
14 years? lik seriously
come to niger delta and see more....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by SexytorresE(f): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
The bad part is she wil leave to remember the sex part . When she later don open eyes in the nearest future
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by litathom(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just imagine.. there's no more moral compass to navigate this juveniles undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Elvis778(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
meobizy:
Those boys deserve three months in prison. After that they are free to continue with life. That female obviously had sex with no protection so I predict an abortion in her future.
you didn't read the news?
they are all minors, if they should stay 3 months in jail, she will have to stay 6 months...
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bayelsa girls and cohabitation are like Lie Mohamed & Lies.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by raphy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
she was not a virgin when they met her.so she must have beem.eating plantain since. not only banana.

spoil and rotten tomato.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.