Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (78849 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Alaga2222(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Onyi22:
This one go quick spoil
Just like you... miss role model.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by CharlesJok3r: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Why is the police now parading angry?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
The Police should just free innocent Victory and Gospel jooor....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Alaga2222(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
gift2xl:
'' And gospel took over''. Lol... gospel happily took over from his friend. I like gospel, his indeed spreading his gospel

This one weak me ooo... Spreading the gospel..

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Heavensent01(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
and one mumu will still end up paying the bride price of this one too

settling with virgin lady really speak much of marriage value. I don't see any value of marriage in settling with a lady with wide pussy

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by sheyitokz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
una forget 2 buy picture put for dz thread nii cos am suprised 14yrs shey naso the toto don wide reach....anyways i go still blame d parents sha
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by adecz: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Stepmothers ehnn!!!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by knowhowk: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Parents has lots of work to do .
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by hopexter(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Some guys sef funny. Girl wey never fit dey wash her pant clean na una dey do sex romp with. undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Dearlord(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
This one is a little case compared to what I have seen.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Christmasdon(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
I wonder how stubborn my own children will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Okoroawusa: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
At 14?

She didn't go as a virgin o!. She don dey collect before she go meet those boys o!

See as this girl go koba boys wey dey their own. Shior!

If the guy na older guy now na wahala but they are all minor.

Just flog them n let them go. That's why I no dey like free n unexpected toto. E dey always back fire

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Eniolakiite(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin LOL
Ningen:
Such an early hoeing stage.
I blame her parents. They failed her woefully.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Eniolakiite(f): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Interesting
paix:
Maybe she failed her parents woefully. Some girls are so stubborn these days, they just won't take correction. Especially, when they start producing pimples on their chests.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by MoIbrahim: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
F to say the boy clock 18, some people for done dey carry placard. Say no to rape, say no to rape grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by unmask: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
paix:
Girls of nowadays are something else. They're always quick to sacrifice themselves on the altar of stupidity.
using girls of nowadays for a 14 year old

Look before you leap.....Think before you.....

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by africandollar: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ha! Gospel gini? What kind of gospel is Gospel spreading with his 'gbola'?! angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stanliwise(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
paix:
Maybe she failed her parents woefully. Some girls are so stubborn these days, they just won't take correction. Especially, when they start producing pimples on their chests.
At 14 you deem it fit to hold such childish girl responsible Haba when do we gives blames to the right people. It is surely peer influence and in watchful eyes of her parent to has led to this influence.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stanliwise(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2020
jasman1:
I used to blame the parents but not anymore. It’s very sad and scary at the same time. She was not even scared that that boy could have been a killer
I think you should. No where in the world would a 14 year old girl be held responsible for her actions. If I am the parent the better destiny correcting beating she will chop ehen. I will ensure I do it when am not angry. After the beating then counseling should step in. Many parent of this generation has removed the watchful eyes from children.
Society is the major cause of the problem, back in the days, everyone around is your parent, and when anyone see any wrong, you are reported or cautioned immediately. Now no more, everyone is forming mind your business. Also the world has become a terrible place so no one wants anyone to talk to there child not to talk of shunning.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2020
SavageResponse:
Children of nowadays

He asked whether I was sure and whether my parents won’t look for me, I said no

that how small mind to turn person to kidnapper for police station
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stanliwise(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
what does she know about love? Even you that is talking, what do you know about love at age 49?
This one weak me grin grin grin. A whole full flesh 49-year old man na im you dey ask this question. Person wey im be say all im bone don strong and stiff finish. Na to dey expect grand children remain
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by osazsky(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2020
VirginFinder:

Baba, age of consent in Nigeria is 11 according to the sexual offences bill of 2015...

The issue is the girl's death...
oga u wont understand..what I said happened life...like I said until u sleep with 12 years old girl u nor go understand..if d girls parents are wealthy ..o boy forget paper d least u will get is 10 years..I just pray that this girl parents are poor
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stanliwise(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2020
osazsky:
oga u wont understand..what I said happened life...like I said until u sleep with 12 years old girl u nor go understand..if d girls parents are wealthy ..o boy forget paper d least u will get is 10 years..I just pray that this girl parents are poor
Leave that guy make im dey yarn dust.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stanliwise(m): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2020
frozen70:
You see this is one of the reasons you don't treat a child with disdain

She ran away from home and a report was not made for a missing child

When you frustrate a girl child, she looks for a man to run to and when you frustrate a man he takes to drugs and stealing

I blame the step mum who couldn't accommodate her knowing that she is underage

Just look at how the stupid guy handed her over to another idiot
Desperate times needs desperate measure. It now upon parent to take out time to educate their children on things before they are exposed to them and teach them how to respond to life event that would soon hit them. Parent need to start being friends and parent at same time. Children as much as they respect you they should be able to ask you curious questions. This bring a lot of opportunity to know how fast they are growing and how well to handle them.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Pacesetter123(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2020
frozen70:
You see this is one of the reasons you don't treat a child with disdain

She ran away from home and a report was not made for a missing child

When you frustrate a girl child, she looks for a man to run to and when you frustrate a man he takes to drugs and stealing

I blame the step mum who couldn't accommodate her knowing that she is underage

Just look at how the stupid guy handed her over to another idiot
U r saying the truth.De parents have some questions to answer.
As for de boy,I don't really blame him much.A 17 yrs old boy in Nigeria of today cannot stay on his own,let alone accommodating a girl.May be dat was why he asked the girl to go home wen de little pocket money de fada used to give to him got finished.But de girl,out of fear of a "wicked" step Mum refused to go home.That was why he passed her to his friend who probably might av had a 5 by 6 room n a dormitory matress to patch up with.
But all in all,it still boils down to parental negligence by both sides.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Pacesetter123(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2020
hopexter:
Some guys sef funny. Girl wey never fit dey wash her pant clean na una dey do sex romp with. undecided
It's like u don't even check de boys age too.Nah secondary school boys wer no fit wash dia boxers clean also.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by iamgprince: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2020
neonly:
For that age she don dey chop bannnnnnnna haaaaaa

hahaha
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Judolisco(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Gospel took over grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by ubimagos: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2020
As na Bayelsa vs Bayelsa no issue! When Yellow carry Oruru were matured pass this one go Kano, the useless press turn Oruru to super model why at the same time calling for the head of Yellow because Hausa boy was involved.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2020
just two underage foolish lovebirds, no big deal here so long as she is safe.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 1:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
So Na ball she be make dem Dey play around.
It is finished
according to the erstwhile secretary to the Uganda president, he said and I quote.: A girl without brain, her private part suffers the most.. Imagine what he observed as a secretary for so many years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.