Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (78823 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Dearlord:
This one is a little case compared to what I have seen.
you don't mean it
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 1:17am On Jul 03, 2020
merieam16:
14 years? lik seriously
yes..the girl don dey Fvck well well
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2020
starbuck:
Kids of nowadays shocked shocked shocked

Na lack of high handedness dey cause all these problems...

neonly: 7:31pm On Jul 02
For that age she don dey chop bannnnnnnna haaaaaa
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Onyi22:

This one go quick spoil
she Don spoil
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Kkb1977: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Thank God this time it's not another northerner. Yunusa yellow saga will resurface again.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Isahalbash(m): 1:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Hypocrisy at its peak. If nah Musa or Ibrahim this thread for don explode with abuses and blame games but since nah dem dem excuses just dey fly.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by EgunMogaji2: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2020
She learnt the power of the almighty VeeJay at an early age.

Ti aba ntoro omo lo wo oluwa ......
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by morris477(m): 1:53am On Jul 03, 2020
And yet we will blame covid19 lockdown
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by bigcasava1(m): 2:31am On Jul 03, 2020
There's is nothing like kid again oo, most of this children are our ancestors who were reincarnated, so there is nothing they don't know.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Which reasonable hotel will even give them audience?, that hotel should be fined, what nonsense?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:25am On Jul 03, 2020
bigcasava1:
There's is nothing like kid again oo, most of this children are our ancestors who were reincarnated, so there is nothing they don't know.

Reincarnation is bullshit, its believed by people more light-brained than atheist.
what the fck?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Don'talways blame parents in every child's failure.
Some children are naturally stubborn and there'snothing you can do about it. You just have to accept them because they are yours.

Ningen:
Such an early hoeing stage.
I blame her parents. They failed her woefully.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Agugbadin: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Bayelsa state in the news again, no one should be surprised. Blame Ogogoro
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Two minors... How judge wan take settle this case now grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by mbhs139(m): 4:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Desmondft:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week.

You can see the speed your car moving.

You can Geo fence your car not to leave a particular state.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

PRICE IS #35.000

No ANNUAL RENEWAL, IT'S ONE TIME PAYMENT.

I am interested in this product. I will be calling you soon to have it installed in all of my four interstate sienna. hopefully, you'll gi'me a discount.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Chummynoni(m): 4:25am On Jul 03, 2020
can u imagine the idiot saying that he had small money on him, and he used it to lodge? money that the idiot could use to sustain himself. the management of the hotel even has a case to answer here. underage should be questioned about their reasons for lodging before being allowed to. but i know greed and self-centeredness of an average nigerian wouldnt make them ask. what a pity!!!!

check my siggy out peeps for a very great offer
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Vulcan24(m): 4:49am On Jul 03, 2020
bad parenting

what kind of policing is this, this country sometimes display crudeness

these children needs orientation

they are not criminals

POLICE STOP DISPLAYING IGNORANCE & STUPIDITY
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by dingbang(m): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Spare the rod, spoil the child..

This passage is lie.

The truth.

Train up a child in the way he should grow, and when he is old, he shall never depart from it.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Teetop22(f): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2020
O ti pari�
ukpahu:
it is finish
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by therajah: 5:13am On Jul 03, 2020
paix:
Maybe she failed her parents woefully. Some girls are so stubborn these days, they just won't take correction. Especially, when they start producing pimples on their chests.
Pimples or boils??
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by GoldHorse(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2020
A girl of 14 already bold enough to meet men in hotels? Probably the reason why the parents were unhappy with her.

And the hotel should be sanctioned too. You don't rent rooms to minors whatever the excuse.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Prossah: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Gospel is the man behind this, he booked a hotel room for both underage to express their lustfoolness, and then he finished it
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Ningen:
Such an early hoeing stage.
I blame her parents. They failed her woefully.

When I read this what came to mind was hoestage
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by alphaNomega: 5:41am On Jul 03, 2020
meobizy:
Those boys deserve three months in prison. After that they are free to continue with life. That female obviously had sex with no protection so I predict an abortion in her future.
and what should happen to the girl?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Openbusiness2: 5:46am On Jul 03, 2020
At 14 years old, she's already doing 3-some shocked. Chaiii! Oh God please I don't want a female child sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by ussy09(m): 5:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm I don't blame Muslims for marrying out their girls at such tender age

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2020
she went to eat the forbidden food.

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Kwon1999:
cry

Nobody should quote me.

You see, when we get our dream country, we will practice what our ancestors practiced.

Till the civil war, a child belonged to the community/clan, as against his parents. And this precious culture can't be brought back, in the midst of wicked, stupid politicians. That is why we should strive harder to achieve this country where we will re-shuffle things.

It is not as if our ancestors practiced the best of culture, nor the worst of culture.

No. In our dream country we will retain useful aspects of our culture and forsake the useless ones(though we will record them in books). An example of these useful culture is giving the clan/community power over a child. With this power the society will monitor the child and bring him to the right track. It won't allow a father to be stupid nor allow a step mother to maltreat its child.

In case both the father and they step mother are stupid, they clan/society will hand over the child to any of her reasonable maternal people, or paternal people. When this is done, they man and woman won't call any stupid lawyer to help him get his child. No. Rather he will plead with the clan they are now changed people.

You see, as we are going on with these white mens culture, one day we will ask ourselves these questions:

Where did we come from?

Are we white?

Are they whites always correct?

The creator, please make our dream come true.
We will maintain a tight society where no stupid girl/woman will go to the internet and post "I don't like small prick; I like big prick" "No man can satisfy me in bed" "Men are masturbating with my sexy pics" "My husband is a one minute man" "How to satisfy a woman". No. No stupid girl/woman will have the audacity to say those things. The society/clan can't be busy making money, just to show off, and allow the female folks to spoil.

Neither will the society allow menfolk to do yahoo yahoo and, spoil the society/clans name. No kidnapping, no robbery.

When it is marriage time, the society/clan will give the husband and wife a piece of land and help build their house. No stupid man will be allowed to buy land anyhow he want, and in the process deny the future generations land to start a family and maintain the culture of their ancestors. No to greedy people.

When there is dispute no stupid lawyer from another clan/society or ethnic group will show their face when there are elders in the land. Is it not foolish to allow few stupid lawyers, magistrates and judges to precide over a case, when there are elders and youths who are willing to do it without any pay.

Let us not listen to them who say "Biafra is dead on arrival".

The British have no right to put us here. And no court have the right to tell us it is treason to opt out of this country.

At the bolded

Unless you want to replace the 'Internet' with a tightly controlled 'Intranet' , which by the way would make it difficult for your country to be integrated with the world's economic, scientific and cultural network, you won't get what you want.

The internet, and the advent of portable IT devices and things like VPN have virtually made it difficult for people like you to maintain virtual morality.

The Iranians and Saudis and North Koreans have tried what you are proposing. And it's not working.

The horses have long since left the stables. You can only manage the consequences. Not control them.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2020
ubimagos:
As na Bayelsa vs Bayelsa no issue! When Yellow carry Oruru were matured pass this one go Kano, the useless press turn Oruru to super model why at the same time calling for the head of Yellow because Hausa boy was involved.

The press will do anything to sell papers.

And one of the things that sells papers is the story of the helpless and innocent Southern maiden in the thrall of the powerful and evil Northern monster.The fact that in the past, Southerners have been attacked in the North (the 1960's pogroms, which affected not just Igbos, but SS minorities resident there, and the various religious crisies come to mind)..makes matters worse.Throw in the rampant problem of child marriage in the North (a very serious issue there)...and you have the ingredients for a 'horror tale'.

The Oruru case was clearly a case of a young underaged girl who ran off with her boyfriend.Of course the media made it into a 'Evil Northern male steals innocent young woman.(especially as it happened in the run up to the 2015 election) Lost in the confusion is the real issue of parents not being able to easily and properly communicate with their children.

This case is classic. Young girl has issues with her stepmum. Runs away from home. Obviously has issues with her father too.

The problem with Nigerian parents is simple. They don't know how to talk to their children. And they also assume that their children are good and kind and loving forever. Don't work that way all the time.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Amorprincesa24: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2020
What is wrong with all this stepmothers. Must they be evil. Why maltreat another woman's child. Her judgement is coming.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by humilitypays(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Police is only interested in bail money from the boy's parents, they know the boy committed no offense because both of them are minor, they don't know how to make sound decision.

They should counsel them and let them go.

The girl's parents are the people they need to interrogate properly and possibly prosecute them for poor parenting.

If you cannot be a worthy father or mother don't give birth!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.