Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" (8381 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Sweetgoodie(f): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2020
grin

special package at work here

all hail Angie nation
the digital ogbanje
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Sweetgoodie(f): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2020
lalasticlala mynd44
front page
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Lamanii22(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2020
She sees you as her ticket.... For now just claim you are broke... Reduce the spending totally...

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Godfullsam(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Love is blind but marriage is an eye opener

Na true you talk!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Smile4mee01: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.

Bro, not good enough mehn.

Listen. Never give a girlfriend/fiancee/ engaged partner etc the wife experience. It's understandable if you did this for your wife.

But again, Men and women need to take serious red flags, A woman/man that does not invest in a relationship is not worth your time. A good woman builds up, while a bad one depletes you.

Omo, count your losses and move on. No need crying over spilled milk. Marry her at your own peril.

#Kunu Boy
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by stella55(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
OP! the truth is that your girlfriend doesn't love you at all, any girl that genuinely loves you would appreciate any amount from you even the least 1k.
just count your lose, move on she's not the right girl for you and be wise

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Ibechris2: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
The man snatcher perfume is working...am I lying people?

She has programmed this guy satanically.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
You gave her 250k and she called you a stingy man meanwhile someone fit dey chop am with just coke and gala and na she go dey benevolent sef.

This life sef, e no balance. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Liposure: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
This guy no need 2 pay bride price. 7 million! like seriously
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Liposure: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
grin
all hail Angie nation the digital ogbanje
what are u saying
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by newdawn2017(f): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.
can u imagine? U re dealing with an entitled, ungrateful Narcissistic b**ch , should u ve gin into marriage with her, u would ve deeply regretted ur life. But ur God is alive dear one.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by ArticleBeast: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
QuinModah:
There is an old saying that goes something like, “Put your money where your mouth is,” meaning that if you are serious about something then using your money to support this something is a natural follow-through.

If your boyfriend uses a coupon to take you to a fast-food restaurant, and then wants to sneak into the movie theater, I would seriously wonder why he won’t spend the money for a date. If he was broke, that would be one thing. Then you do things that are free or cheap. But if he has money, and won’t spend it on dates, it would make me wonder how much value he places on the relationship.

I've known a few Ladies like this.

They're not going to change for you. Or anyone else. They will just end up resenting you if you try.

Are you all having sex? If so, you need to stop until you feel like he is placing value on the relationship by using his wallet to show how much he values you.
What are you saying? Jeez too much foolishness in one post. Save some for later
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Escabado: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=igwegeorgiano post=91330257]Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to

If what you are saying is the truth . If I were you . I will first look up the boutique and if she do strong head I will send boy that will collect every valueble from her and beat her mercilessly even disfigure her . And demand for refund of all the money I have spend on her. Nothing vex like wen chop my money and see me as a mumu .
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vyzz:
If u had given me half of that money I would remember u for life....

When building a shop or boutique for ur fiancee... Do it in your name... So incase the relationship goes south.... U wouldn't loose all

Abeg bless me with small wisdom shocked sad
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Curi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
she doesn't appreciate you.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MaxVee: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please leave...that is who she is..
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MJBOLT: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
i've said it on this forum before that it is better if women call you STINGY than MAGA/MUGU,a woman will call a man stingy as a way of manipulating him to give her money.

Women are generally not appreciative,it's the one thing you didnt do that they will always remember even though you have done 99 things for her.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Ossy9ja: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
don't want to speak much research on Google what Admob is and see why you should make hundreds of money 21st of every month how?
by creating an admob account clicks ads and earn.......Join WhatsApp group to know more don't sleep on this Make research too!
WHATSAPP SHORTLINK: (https:///vI3pDd )
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MJBOLT: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
i doubt if he did that,the op is a legendary simp.how can you spend that amount within a short time on a girlfriend undecided

Vyzz:

When building a shop or boutique for ur fiancee... Do it in your name... So incase the relationship goes south.... U wouldn't loose all

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Raeheemwayne: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tales from moonlight.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Most Ladies from the East are LovePeddler$

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by DCmonster: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
QuinModah:
There is an old saying that goes something like, “Put your money where your mouth is,” meaning that if you are serious about something then using your money to support this something is a natural follow-through.

If your boyfriend uses a coupon to take you to a fast-food restaurant, and then wants to sneak into the movie theater, I would seriously wonder why he won’t spend the money for a date. If he was broke, that would be one thing. Then you do things that are free or cheap. But if he has money, and won’t spend it on dates, it would make me wonder how much value he places on the relationship.

I've known a few Ladies like this.

They're not going to change for you. Or anyone else. They will just end up resenting you if you try.

Are you all having sex? If so, you need to stop until you feel like he is placing value on the relationship by using his wallet to show how much he values you.
I wonder if you will give the OP this same advice if he is your brother. Whichever dumbass nigga that's gonna marry or date you should know he is marrying or dating a cheap hoe. Your pvssy is on auction for the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nickymezor(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
This tale get as e be...really find ing it hard to believe it...Seems fabricated to me. If true the dude should dump her fast.She ain't in love with him
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by SweetCunt97(f): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
grin

all hail Angie nation
the digital ogbanje
The op attracted her using money. To know those who truly love and care, don't use money.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

How much have you spent on your mother in last 6 months?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by RealEzee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Isn't that enough for u to back out? Lol �
7m already, 250k n u r still stingy lmao u b werey ooo, but wait oo, has she assisted you with 1m before?

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Newbielearner(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

You're not the only one giving her money. She just needs you to increase your quota.

Now if it was (respectfully) your mom that asked for 500k? Would you have sent that 250k?
Imagine if you added 110k to that 250k, you'd have an investment giving you like 40k per month. Yet, you chose to invest in a vessel you cannot control. If you would do such, create ownership then give them the money knowing that you have owned what she is putting the money in. But since you're a very rich man who hasn't learned the emotionally manipulating tendencies of most typical naija babes, it was good one.

Don't get me wrong o. She might be good. And there are great women out there. But if she called you stingy, maybe you're a millionaire. Just know that this is how it would be if you married her. Let's say your marriage lasts for 100 years, about 180 days a year, you would be called a stingy man. 180 days x 100years. What a journey.

Goodluck bro.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

you're very mad....I can only hope this is a fake story.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Smile4me01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
clap for yourself and tell your neighbor you are welcome

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

How much have you spent on your mother in last 6 months?

I have spent a fortune for my parent which is far bigger than what I have spent for this worthless daughter of a bitch
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vyzz:

its not my fault we be never met nah
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Wierdceo: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
It is devil that will help me to punish you for ur mumuism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? / How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Post Your Pix Rocking Your Natural Hair!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.