Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" (8384 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Necksonnel: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

Thanks Bro I'm an expert in trading and I've got great mentors of more than 20 years experience who guide me on Nairaland besides I'm profitable I just helped a friend to boost his account to 500usd in which he gave me 20 percent based on our agreement is just that I want to start my own trading with minimum of 500 USD besides calling other peoples work rubbish shows the level of your stupidity
That rubbish YouTube videos helped a lot of people
If u wanna see my account history I'm always available anytime

Don't be a fool, I said not the rubbish you get on YouTube. I didn't refer to anyone's work in particular. I don't know you're such an idiot anyway.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by hidhrhis(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Necksonnel:

Don't be a fool, I said not the rubbish you get on YouTube. I didn't refer to anyone's work in particular. I don't know you're such an idiot anyway.
Lols I see u are insane
Is not like I asked u to teach me forex
Abi oloriburuku ni Bobo yi ni
Shey I ask u for help to learn forex ni
"The rubbish you get in YouTube"
What are u trying to say here
What are u insinuating
If u are not making it in trading u think selling material to freshers in forex is the right business
Bro if u quote me again we go get issue ooo

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Necksonnel: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

Lols I see u are insane
Is not like I asked u to teach me forex
Abi oloriburuku ni Bobo yi ni
Shey I ask u for help to learn forex ni
"The rubbish you get in YouTube"
What are u trying to say here
What are u insinuating
If u are not making it in trading u think selling material to freshers in forex is the right business
Bro if u quote me again we go get issue ooo

Stop displaying your foolishness in an public forum, if YouTube trading videos is that good why do you need a mentor with 20years of experience to put you through trading for you to be successful grin grin grin . Craze dey worry you. You can help someone grow account of $50 to $500 but you can't afford $50 and grow it yourself. Can you even try and make sense from what you type. Don't try and quote because am done with chicks like you. Don't need someone like you to spoil my mood

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by darthv: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.

Useless man, pussy.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by hidhrhis(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Necksonnel:

Stop displaying your foolishness in an public forum, if YouTube trading videos is that good why do you need a mentor with 20years of experience to put you through trading for you to be successful grin grin grin . Craze dey worry you. You can help someone grow account of $50 to $500 but you can't afford $50 and grow it yourself. Can you even try and make sense from what you type. Don't try and quote because am done with chicks like you. Don't need someone like you to spoil my mood

cool cool cool
If u have brain as a trader u will understand the reason why I want to start with 500 dollars but since u cannot think I won't waste my time making u understand
I've trained 21 student on this Nairaland for free without collecting 5 Naira and they are successful traders today and anytime I discover new thing I share it with them so as to help then the more
You can msg me on whatsapp so that I can give u their numbers to talk to them
I don't have time for u bro
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.
Martinez come see o
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Cherez: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
MhizJoyce:
She hates you.
I doubt
The truth is that most ladies of nowadays only see cash & gifts received from their men as love
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Sniper04(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bros abeg find way collect all your money and the things you have given to her, she's dating you just to pay her bills I'm sure she has people servicing her, please no dull o,she be ashana
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by baralatie(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Love is blind but marriage is an eye opener
They are not married
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by baralatie(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Sniper04:
Bros abeg find way collect all your money and the things you have given to her, she's dating you just to pay her bills I'm sure she has people servicing her, please no dull o,she be ashana
That is a point or line of thought for the op to ponder
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by baralatie(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2020
But 7 million for someone who you are not married to
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Originalsly: 2:03am On Jul 04, 2020
You know that you're been used...... the situation been assessed. Your problem is the investment you've made..... you invested too much to let it go. Don't ever hope that someday.... somehow.... she will see the sacrifice you been making and dedicate herself to you only. You have seen the nature of the beast.... can the tiger change its stripes? If you want to keep your sanity..... and cut your losses... move on.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Liar!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

Something is not adding up here , I think u are just acting a Nollywood script . You gave a #250 out of half a million and she called u stingy?
I was with this ibo lady who came to paye a visit for the night ,then the following morning I squeeze #2k into her hand she saw the money and when I asked her when are we seeing she said because I gave her #2k she doesn't think she will be coming again . So I told her you re a prostitute right bcus it's only a prostitute who demand for money like that .
See through out the covid 19 an my Australian fiancee is been the one sending me money , I can't be with a woman who can't be helpful especially in this covid 19 era

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by elliotmarshall(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2020
chaiii see as man de Bleep up all in the name of love cheiiiii odumodu kingdom make una come see oo�
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by SUPERPACK: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2020
baralatie:
They are not married
He said he is planning to marry her.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Elui2:
shutup bloody liar
thanks bruh. I don't cook up stories. If u know me too well you won't call me a liar. It's difficult to believe what I posted but it's the truth and nothing but the truth. Anyone can call me names it's alright cos it's an open platform so go ahead and call me names
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy that 7 million u can use it to establish something for yourself oo na im u dey waste on woman cheesy
if u d broke type and u collected tha money as a loan to splash on ur woman then u deserved to be disowned by ur parents cheesy
I have enough investments that will last my generations unborn a life time. All the same thanks for your advise
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by LaMujer: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:

What are you saying? Jeez too much foolishness in one post. Save some for later

Senior man?

Make we reason abeg
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by onyeekul001(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
This one don suck ala nwayi asaba. it is finished bro, under 5 month nahim you don make a lady a millionaire already. Better go look for one better prayer house for deliverance, before she take your life join.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Frankicent(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
The problem with you guys is you all think money can buy love and attention. I can't and would never. She would love kmow you for your asset.

That's why it bad to use money to get a woman. Let her fall naturally. Test instead of buying heaven and earth for her before she says yes.

I can bet my balls someone is F*cking your woman. That your money another man is extracting from her.

You caused this so face. If after spending over 7m and she still call you stingy. What's stopping you from breaking up with her?

Keep spending until she do something worst. Don't use your head and find a woman who appreciate the value of your money.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Favour22amaka(f): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Last year, you made a post of getting married and this year is girlfriend wahala again. Na only you Wana come, you should be the problem. Always meeting women you come here to complain about.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by QuinModah(f): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
kiss
HomerTimpson:
I just l cool ve Quins,the've got brains
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
How much have you spent on your Parent??

Nonsense!!!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by AmazingELixir: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
QuinModah:
There is an old saying that goes something like, “Put your money where your mouth is,” meaning that if you are serious about something then using your money to support this something is a natural follow-through.

If your boyfriend uses a coupon to take you to a fast-food restaurant, and then wants to sneak into the movie theater, I would seriously wonder why he won’t spend the money for a date. If he was broke, that would be one thing. Then you do things that are free or cheap. But if he has money, and won’t spend it on dates, it would make me wonder how much value he places on the relationship.

I've known a few Ladies like this.

They're not going to change for you. Or anyone else. They will just end up resenting you if you try.

Are you all having sex? If so, you need to stop until you feel like he is placing value on the relationship by using his wallet to show how much he values you.

Like seriously.."using his wallet to show how much he values you".. this entitlement mentality of some people will be the end of them..

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by QuinModah(f): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Like seriously.."using his wallet to show how much he values you".. this entitlement mentality of some people will be the end of them..
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by mattsejuro(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nawa o things are happening sha
But bros we still have faithful babes out there o

And you don't meet a girl in less than 1year self and start showing that you are superman
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MzErica(f): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Send her another 12million naira + 13k$... She will hail you and give you better hot sex!

Sheybi you no wan get sense. grin

Ozuoor!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by OvertheTop(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
igwegeorgiano:

wow
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Geovanni412(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
igwegeorgiano:

No sensible man establishes a business for a girl he just met in 5 months. How many people(male or female) know how to run a business, profitably?
Just stop, follow Andrew Tate on rumble and Rollo Tomassi on YouTube. Start from there, your mumu don overdo pro max.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My brother if you continue like this you go soon go village grin

Men of this days ehn nawaoo

He come be like say she dey use hypo wash your head grin

I swear you don Bleep up big time but who never Bleep up hands in the air grin

Now it's time to count your losses and move the Bleep on before your village people start looking for you

But I find it difficult to believe you will be free from this curse until she render you useless na when your eyerinse go open

Better tuama now wey second half never start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? / The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner / What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.