Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" (8370 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
tunbosun002:
I wonder where girls meet guys that spend on them. I find it really difficult to ask for common recharge cards.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Upgrade your hunting skills you go meet them... inshallah grin
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Op, while investting on a babe, make sure you remember the poorest of the poor around you. You are now another person's federal government inside another federal government. That how those Federal government quote money up and down yet we don't see what they use it for. How can you spend 7m on a babe for just months? You are a typical example of big god.
My brother your sister here is broke, should I send you my account? Any amount will be appreciated.

Is that your dog?
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
cheesy that 7 million u can use it to establish something for yourself oo na im u dey waste on woman cheesy
if u d broke type and u collected tha money as a loan to splash on ur woman then u deserved to be disowned by ur parents cheesy

Hahaha

My papa go say "Lion born you but you come resemble goat" grin
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Juliearth:

You deserve a resetting slap sir. You are just a means to an end for her sir. Wake up and move on!

I like this your eyes o, grin are you married?
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Pablojoker12(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Run bro,, stay away from igbo girls una no go hear

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by benqo01(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.

What else do you expect from a girl from the east,someone made a post about girls from the east how they love money so much well am not surprised at all
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Snooop(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bros please can you assist me with 5k, chat me up I will tell u what to do, thanks..or call me.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by toujurs: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
I hope it's not on this forum you met her o! Most women here, have been through alot. Ad are very toxic. That lady you are dating doesn't like you.

Recover your 7m. First grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by holicupp(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
u are either lying or u are looking for someone to scam
but if ur story is true take heart bro and do away with the bitch asap
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by skj1377(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Oga does she not have a family. What you have is not a wife but some type of prostitute.cut her off before you come to nairaland for other issues after wedding
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by skj1377(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2022
That's because your ordinary Na. Those girls have jazz or baba helping spiritually to attract such high value men to their life in the first place. They already know with a rich man they don't have to work or do anything so they go for the jazz to get the man. What you have is also what they have but they use diabolic enhancement to get from men what you can't even get if you try. Have you heard of talk and do.
tunbosun002:
I wonder where girls meet guys that spend on them. I find it really difficult to ask for common recharge cards.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by skj1377(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Chairman your a real nigga!!!!!!!!
Bebetter:
Heeya! Sorry! I pity you really. Dem don cook for you chop! You now had the audacity to come here with boldness to tell us that you spent 7 million on a girl you have known for just 5 months! Your mama nkor? what of your sister? Let me ask you one question, how much you don spend on dem in the past one year?

I'm sorry but you made a great mistake,
1. Never let a woman know you are ready to marry (in your case desperate) dem go turn your head to PS4 pad.
2. Never make a woman know your true worth.
3. Never make an olosho your fiancee.... (you may later find out if you research deeply that this your supposed "girlfriend", men dey use N20K ffuckk am all night before she jam you. Don't take offence to this. A real woman, does not need your money and the greatest mistake any successful hustler like yourself can do is to start dating or planning to marry a liability girl (Girl with no serious source of income, useful education, ambition or self independence, ALWAYS demanding). It may surprise you to know that she needs the N500k to do finishing on the HOUSE she is building with YOUR MONEY.

Recover what you can and Count your losses. Cut her off like action film. Move on with your life man.
Benz na Benz but vboot no be GLE. Shine your eye. dem don give you chop!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Streetmovement:

Is that your dog?
Yes o. That's my beautiful baby girl. cheesy
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes o. That's my beautiful baby girl. cheesy

how old is she?
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by okoroemeka(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
MhizJoyce:
She hates you.
deep serious hatered,she is just in for the money,God pls deliver some men from the clutches of jezebeel and friendzoning,most of these jezebeels are into fetish voodoo to turn men into zombies which unfortunately is what the OP is turning into, a friendzombie.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Streetmovement:

how old is she?
In that picture she's a year and 2months.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
In that picture she's a year and 2months.

Okay she's cute to the bone

I'm planning to buy a dog next year, maybe I can just buy yours, the one I'm seeing here is beautiful but I like big breed dogs, any referrals?
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by kelspinall(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Men just dey misbehave
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Streetmovement:

Okay she's cute to the bone

I'm planning to buy a dog next year, maybe I can just buy yours, the one I'm seeing here is beautiful but I like big breed dogs, any referrals?
Well, mine is not for sale. And i don't have puppies.
First of all you need to research about the breed you want to buy, what you want it for, and if you have the time to teach the dog some basic things like toilet training and taking orders.
These and more will help you go for the most suitable breed.
So just google to find out about whatever breed you chose to buy.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Streetmovement(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Well, mine is not for sale. And i don't have puppies.
First of all you need to research about the breed you want to buy, what you want it for, and if you have the time to teach the dog some basic things like toilet training and taking orders.
These and more will help you go for the most suitable breed.
So just google to find out about whatever breed you chose to buy.

Believed cool

Thanks for the head ups

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Pakwel(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2022
igwegeorgiano:

Mumu man
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Qatar2022: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2022
igwegeorgiano:

What are you confused about? GOD is trying to save you from a devil but you want to die in that devil's hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Be Honest / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. / Just When I Wanted To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.