Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" (8689 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by gregyboy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.

Bro you spoilt her, with lavishly, come back to the relationship and be a man, it's looking like the money is the man in the relationship.....

Go and be a man in your relationship stop using money to keep your relationship......
If you give a child meat always the day you refuse to give thaf child meat she will call you evil......

Anyway help your bro with work or any hustle
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by lalasticlala(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
lalasticlala myn.d44
front page

What of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5501211/wife-insists-no-sex-until? I thought the OP is married?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Vyzz: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xavfra:

Abeg bless me with small wisdom shocked sad

Lol boss grin
I still be small boy for ur side oo

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Angelacruz: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
7m ?and she is calling u stingy.This is not a relationship,rather it is poverty alleviation scheme.Hope u r investing in ur self.
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Angelacruz: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
D guy jst d vex me...jst a simp man
9jausedauto:
My brother count ur losses and run, 7m man u jxt dy waste money, u re an ATM to her, anyway I knw am wasting my time if I advice u bcoz in love una no dy ever get sense
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Angelacruz: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abi ooo
Bigflamie:
Lies from the pit of hell. I thought you once opened a thread about your marriage. hmm! perhaps you are looking for another wife grin
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by tunbosun002(f): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
I wonder where girls meet guys that spend on them. I find it really difficult to ask for common recharge cards.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Mayng01(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
If you marry her, you have married a hushpuppi! So I live the rest to you to decide.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Smile4mee01: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
OP

How much have you spent on your parents, siblings and relatives ? Na this kind men him loved ones wey raise am go dey suffer but them go ready build house for girlfriend.

Wise up , dont be used.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Collins4u1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lienus
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Premiumwriter: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello

I can help you to write high quality articles for your clients or websites. My rate is good and delivery will be very neat and timely.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: https:///2347055822849
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Premiumwriter: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
QuinModah:
There is an old saying that goes something like, “Put your money where your mouth is,” meaning that if you are serious about something then using your money to support this something is a natural follow-through.

If your boyfriend uses a coupon to take you to a fast-food restaurant, and then wants to sneak into the movie theater, I would seriously wonder why he won’t spend the money for a date. If he was broke, that would be one thing. Then you do things that are free or cheap. But if he has money, and won’t spend it on dates, it would make me wonder how much value he places on the relationship.

I've known a few Ladies like this.

They're not going to change for you. Or anyone else. They will just end up resenting you if you try.

Are you all having sex? If so, you need to stop until you feel like he is placing value on the relationship by using his wallet to show how much he values you.
later y'all will be saying equality in a relationship.

Ion c where the girl is contributing anything in this your writeup.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by ceeceeuwa: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

How much have you spent on your mother?
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Bebetter: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Heeya! Sorry! I pity you really. Dem don cook for you chop! You now had the audacity to come here with boldness to tell us that you spent 7 million on a girl you have known for just 5 months! Your mama nkor? what of your sister? Let me ask you one question, how much you don spend on dem in the past one year?

I'm sorry but you made a great mistake,
1. Never let a woman know you are ready to marry (in your case desperate) dem go turn your head to PS4 pad.
2. Never make a woman know your true worth.
3. Never make an olosho your fiancee.... (you may later find out if you research deeply that this your supposed "girlfriend", men dey use N20K ffuckk am all night before she jam you. Don't take offence to this. A real woman, does not need your money and the greatest mistake any successful hustler like yourself can do is to start dating or planning to marry a liability girl (Girl with no serious source of income, useful education, ambition or self independence, ALWAYS demanding). It may surprise you to know that she needs the N500k to do finishing on the HOUSE she is building with YOUR MONEY.

Recover what you can and Count your losses. Cut her off like action film. Move on with your life man.
Benz na Benz but vboot no be GLE. Shine your eye. dem don give you chop!

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Necksonnel: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

Bros abeg assist me with anything for your hand.
2104359882 uba . God bless you o
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op, while investting on a babe, make sure you remember the poorest of the poor around you. You are now another person's federal government inside another federal government. That how those Federal government quote money up and down yet we don't see what they use it for. How can you spend 7m on a babe for just months? You are a typical example of big god.
My brother your sister here is broke, should I send you my account? Any amount will be appreciated.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by zeestone99(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ticket wey go cast go cast. No kee yourself for any woman.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

OP you're nothing but a cash mule to her. End the relationship and run for your life. She will drain your pockets if you wife her.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Obasanjo280: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

Why is you lie about the things you do? Is put lie on Nairaland
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by HomerTimpson: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
QuinModah:
There is an old saying that goes something like, “Put your money where your mouth is,” meaning that if you are serious about something then using your money to support this something is a natural follow-through.

If your boyfriend uses a coupon to take you to a fast-food restaurant, and then wants to sneak into the movie theater, I would seriously wonder why he won’t spend the money for a date. If he was broke, that would be one thing. Then you do things that are free or cheap. But if he has money, and won’t spend it on dates, it would make me wonder how much value he places on the relationship.

I've known a few Ladies like this.

They're not going to change for you. Or anyone else. They will just end up resenting you if you try.

Are you all having sex? If so, you need to stop until you feel like he is placing value on the relationship by using his wallet to show how much he values you.
I just l cool ve Quins,the've got brains

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol boss grin

I still be small boy for ur side oo

No be so baba.....

This want you just drop don reshape me.....I appreciate. grin cool
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Elui2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

shutup bloody liar
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
cheesy that 7 million u can use it to establish something for yourself oo na im u dey waste on woman cheesy
if u d broke type and u collected tha money as a loan to splash on ur woman then u deserved to be disowned by ur parents cheesy
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by DaInferno(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
baba no worry urself , na take it or leave it situation these days o
this advice, even ur old man no fit give you for hut o!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Welcomme: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Blue eyes waist bead has been used for you. You are officially the greatest mugu of all time.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by hidhrhis(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

Bro I was start forex trading with 200k
U fit help me
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by drnoel: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

Wonder why it took u this long to reach this decision
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Juliearth(f): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

You deserve a resetting slap sir. You are just a means to an end for her sir. Wake up and move on!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Necksonnel: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

Bro I was start forex trading with 200k
U fit help me

I will give you expensive paid tutorial on forex (videos) not all this rubbish you get on YouTube o for small money. If you're ready let me know
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by hidhrhis(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Necksonnel:

I will give you expensive paid tutorial on forex (videos) not all this rubbish you get on YouTube o for small money. If you're ready let me know
Thanks Bro I'm an expert in trading and I've got great mentors of more than 20 years experience who guide me on Nairaland besides I'm profitable I just helped a friend to boost his account to 500usd in which he gave me 20 percent based on our agreement is just that I want to start my own trading with minimum of 500 USD besides calling other peoples work rubbish shows the level of your stupidity
That rubbish YouTube videos helped a lot of people
If u wanna see my account history I'm always available anytime
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MPESA(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:
Spend 7m on fiancee shocked Please which company you buy or shey na land for Lekki because his like fiancee don get a new meaning wey i no understand grin

Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty. God bless!

Very dumb post , the op seems to be tribal bigotry.... 7m within 5 months how real is this story....
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Angelacruz: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rip english
Obasanjo280:

Why is you lie about the things you do? Is put lie on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / Touching Story How Mike Bamiloye Of Mount Zion Met Wife Gloria Bamiloye / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.