Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape (61377 Views)

Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by olassybaba: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Idonije8:
shut the the Bleep up you bitter feminist
Point of Correction :- bitter Nigerian misandrist

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Seyitan's position is very simple. She will be defending herself against a lawsuit. She should be able to disprove at least one element of D'Banj's case.

D'Banj has the major work to do. He must prove every element of his case. How would he prove that he didn't rape Seyitan?

Let's wait and see.
did you go to school? I apologize if the question is provocative. I had to ask..

At the same time, I'd be glad if you answer cos it's very glaring that the onus of proof lies on her. I'm stunned you don't get it. In a nutshell, SHE HAS DEFAMED HIM

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Unrated900(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Opportunity for dbang to contest with Huspuppi

Likes for koko master shares for Hushback
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 21cents: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gabrielo7125:
This is ridiculous. How can the hotel attendant gave him a spare key to your hotel room just like that. That's not possible in all ramifications.

lol.. the girl no wise at all. grin

na for that claim alone I know say she dey lie. but right now I believe say body don dey tell her grin

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Emrixx(f): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Even if dbanj wanna lash her she suppose happy na, is she even known sef no see what she's done to her ancestors were Dem go see 1mill not to talk of 1.5billion naira

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emaprince:
You are actually lacking sense seriously. You just so foolish!!

Just read the nonsense you wrote. Ediot.

It was right for her to falsely accuse him and ediots like you will judge him in the social media court. But now he stood up to fight to clean his image you are spewing gutter to make him look stupid.

It shall never be well with you. Ediot

Reported. grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:

Rape means sex without consent

Seyitan must prove they had sex (Medical tenable evidence (

Must prove it wasn't consented

Must prove Dapo broke into her hotel room

She needs evidence and witness

D'banj needs to prove nothing but defend her allegations so burden of proof lies with seyitan the accuser

D'Banj is the one who has filed a lawsuit. He is the plaintiff, not the defendant.

He is the one who has to prove that Seyitan falsely accused him as contained in the lawsuit.

Seyitan didn't file the lawsuit. She can't prove elements of what she didn't file.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by sircatherine45(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Some dumb comments here, i say
The girl will proved that she was raped.

Dbanj did the right thing
She must be taught a lesson, for others to get sense

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Noel19: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Seyitan's position is very simple. She will be defending herself against a lawsuit. She should be able to disprove at least one element of D'Banj's case.

D'Banj has the major work to do. He must prove every element of his case. How would he prove that he didn't rape Seyitan?

Let's wait and see.

You reason with your head upside down. Does she have any strong evidence of rape?

You think the court will judge the case based on sympathy?

After D'banj deals with her finish she will be in "FOR A LONG THING"

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is D'banj who has filed a lawsuit. He is the one to prove all the elements of his case. One of such element is that he didn't rape Seyitan. He is going to have to prove that.

Seyitan will be defending herself against the lawsuit. She would be disproving, not proving. If she wants to prove, she would have to file a counterclaim.
Lol very funny.The substance of the case remains that Seyitan claimed that dbanj raped her.Anyway no need to blow too much grammar.When the case starts you will learn

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
jaymejate:

You clearly have not been following the updates on social media. She wasn't arrested nor detained. Go read up on Twitter. Segalink to be precise

This came after how many weeks?
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
You are more than stewpid for spewing trash here.

Thunder carrying 1.5 Billion Volts fire your yansh there.

Ewu Feminist!

Reported. grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by kingthreat(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

If you quote me to throw insults, thunder will fire you.

Look at the story well.
Someone enter a lady's hotel room with a spare key and rapes her.
Which hotel does that. She should learn from professional liars

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by cRobo: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let's wait and see.

how will seyitan prove that dbanj raped her?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yale9:
did you go to school? I apologize if the question is provocative. I had to ask..

At the same time, I'd be glad if you answer cos it's very glaring that the onus of proof lies on her. I'm stunned you don't get it. In a nutshell, SHE HAS DEFAMED HIM

She is the defendant. The onus of proof lies with the one who filed the lawsuit (the plaintiff).

If Seyitan files a counterclaim, she would then have to prove her counterclaims.

If you go and report someone in the police station, you are the one who proves, while the person who you went to report has to defend himself.

You are the one who must prove that the person offended you because you are the one making the report.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

D'Banj is the one who has filed a lawsuit. He is the plaintiff, not the defendant.

He is the one who has to prove that Seyitan falsely accused him as contained in the lawsuit.

Seyitan didn't file the lawsuit. She can't prove elements of what she didn't file.
Lol she didn't claim dbanj raped her? Bros your comments are just too dumb

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Exc2000: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

In this case D'banj just need to drop the defamatory article, copy of the post, and seat down comfortably while seyitan gets grilled on substance of her allegations or she chop huge huge damages fee and legal fee of dbanj

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:

Rape means sex without consent

Seyitan must prove they had sex (Medical tenable evidence (

Must prove it wasn't consented

Must prove Dapo broke into her hotel room

She needs evidence and witness

D'banj needs to prove nothing but defend her allegations so burden of proof lies with seyitan the accuser

Defamation of character and libel means you falsely accused me and must prove beyond any doubt I did what you defamed me of

Funny enough, If she proves every other thing and fails to prove the bolded portion, she is in trouble. The only way she can avoid the problem coming her way is to commit suicide. Too bad!

These ladies just chase cheap clout and end up making ridicule of themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
cRobo:

how will seyitan prove that dbanj raped her?

I don't know. But for now, she is the one who will be defending herself against D'Banj's lawsuit.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 21cents: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
foxxydude:
How was dbanj able to open the door with another key, when her key dey the other side of the door?
grin
LMAO

the girl don enta one chance with her busybody mouth I tell you. grin

by the time they're done with her, she go regret the very day wey Dem born her

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by chubinwa(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
#1.5b is way too much
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Exc2000: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yale9:
Funny enough, If she proves every other thing and fails to prove the bolded portion, she is in trouble. The only way she can avoid the problem coming her way is to commit suicide. Too bad!

These ladies just chase cheap clout and end up making ridicule of themselves.

Lol

Or beg D'banj as her scam no work
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:

In this case D'banj just need to drop the defamatory article, copy of the post, and seat down comfortably while seyitan gets grilled on substance of her allegations or she chop huge huge damages fee and legal fee of dbanj

What makes an article defamatory? An article is not defamatory simply because it dragged your name. You have to prove that the article peddled lies against you.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by betexplorer901: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Boss13:
Intimidation. She should countersued Dbanj for N2.5billion for emotion stress and public humiliation. During disposition, Dbanj go talk whether he rape am or not and if he lies that's another crime - perjury that would be added to the criminal case.

read ur comment before posting and go get sense.Who is being humiliated.let her go get evidence i wonder how some people reason.if somebody went on social media to wrongfully accuse u,how will u react?if i am d'banj,i will spend evry dime to pursue this to a logical conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

She is the defendant. The onus of proof lies with the one who filed the lawsuit (the plaintiff).

If Seyitan files a counterclaim, she would then have to prove her counterclaims.

If you go and report someone in the police station, you are the one who proves, while the person who you went to report has to defend himself.

You are the one who must prove that the person offended you because you are the one making the report.
not in this very cause of action. He only has to establish "a case for her to defend". Once there is a prima facie case, in defamation, the defendant bears the chunk of the fire at trial.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 2skay: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Way to go D'banj don't wanna pull R.kally here so he have to act fast. Mumu girl

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
martowskin1:

[s]No one will insult u.

Things like this have two ways.

1. Judge it emotionally

2. Judge it logically.

I choose to be logical. So if she is accusing dbang we don't expect him not to defend him self. Rape accusation is no joke, even if he wins, the scare of the scander won't leave.

Remember we have brothers, uncles, fathers and nephews even if u are a woman.

If someone accuse them with no proof, will u still say u believe because u are a woman.

Seglink has came out to point she was not arrested or detained. Her lawyer was there , her mother was even there.

The feminist coven trying to push her will run.

Rape accusation is worst than death, so if a woman want to come out and accuse, then u have to get a solid evidence, or the accuse will rip u off.

The reason why I don't believe adult rape, minors rape is easier

Adult rape are just witch hunt [/s]

Read carefully and tell me where i said he shouldn't go to court. You are the one judging it emotionally.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by brandmix: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

If you quote me to throw insults, thunder will fire you.

Edited: For the people quoting me, show me where i said going to court was wrong on dbanjs part? grin It's good to read well before commenting.

Yep....just the same way i believe pigs can fly...abegi

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by bizzibodi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The lady should sue back for N100b for unlawful arrest and detection, emotional assault and trauma, manipulation of her phone, threat to life and bodily harm. Nobody has monopoly for madness. After they made her to erase phone first! Guilty conscience!
Once fame comes, everything about their lives is women as if that's what the world is about. He lived his whole life with prostitutes, he can't deny that! He should face whatever comes his way, nobody is dragging Jazzy, falz, Adekunle gold etc.

Well known for defending questionable people!
#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhauntyou
Are U one of his prostitute?did need to rape a prostitute when he can pay or they are willing to give him freely.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

What makes an article defamatory? An article is not defamatory simply because it dragged your name. You have to prove that the article peddled lies against you.
read up on libel. It is sui generis

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

The proof that Seyitan defamed him are in the screenshots of her tweets and press releases claiming he raped her.

She on the otherhand will have to prove to the courts that her claims do not amount to defamation by proving to the court that she was actually raped by dbanj.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Exc2000: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Now we are getting you schooled

Publisher of any defamatory article must substantially prove they are not fabricating lies to tarnish someone's image

I refer you to Kemi Omololu Olunloye vs Pastor Ibiyemi

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.