Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I can't satisfy my woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I can't satisfy my woman (4372 Views)

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? / When You Can't Satisfy Her Anymore, She'll Look For Options / Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
please guys I need an advice, matured mind abeg.
I have a girlfriend we have dated for a year now, we do have sex but one-day she start misbehaving and refuse to give me sex.
I tried to find out what could be the problem and she said she is having a bad condition as for the moment, okay I tried to have patience with her and do anything possible to make her feel alright.
after doing everything possible I asked her for sex again she keeps saying why can't I understand her, I tried to remove my mind from that and lose feelings of having sex with her, I never asked her for that again and I never ask her for us to see till up to 3months.
but we usually talk on the phone, I will call her and ask her how she is doing.
my problem now is she later start asking me for us to see that she miss me so much and want to have sex with me, she came we have had sex for two different times now but I couldn't perform well like I use to, I can't last for two minutes, after one round my dick can't stand again. after she refused to give me sex I haven't had a good sex with other girls like the way we use to do, I only go one round with runs girls and move on because I just wanted to pour away some oil, I use condom with other girls but I don't use condom with her.
she complained about my performance because that's not really me when ever we have sex.
I have tried to ask myself what the problem could be but I don't know what to do.
please guys I need an advice.
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Beatswim: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Get a good education and proceed to apply for a well paid job... Let's see if your sense won't return..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Beatswim:
Get a good education and proceed to apply for a well paid job... Let's see if your sense won't return..

u wey get good education and good job wetting you don achieve mugu, she is the girl I want to marry, I'm only worried because I can't satisfy my woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Are there other cool stuff you can do with her apart from trying to get laid.
Shopping together or other fun stuff, she may be tired of getting in bed with you.
I think she might just felt guilty and tried to make you feel happy by letting you again and probably trying to push your spirit by hitting on your performance.

2 Likes

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by anthonyuncle(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
e fit be sugar.
find better agbo

3 Likes

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by youngsahito(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
lucky999:
I have a girlfriend we have dated for a year now, we do have sex but one-day she start misbehaving and refuse to give me sex.
I tried to find out what could be the problem and she said she is having a bad condition as for the moment, okay I tried to have patience with her and do anything possible to make her feel alright.
after doing everything possible I asked her for sex again she keeps saying why can't I understand her, I tried to remove my mind from that and lose feelings of having sex with her, I never asked her for that again and I never ask her for us to see till up to 3months.
my problem now is she later start asking me for us to see that she miss me so much and want to have sex with me, she came we have had sex for two different times now but I couldn't perform well like I use to, I can't last for two minutes, after one round my dick can't stand again. after she refused to give me sex I haven't had a good sex with other girls like the way we use to do, I only go one round with runs girls and move on because I just wanted to pour away some oil, I use condom with other girls but I don't use condom with her.
she complained about my performance because that's not really me when ever we have sex.
I have tried to ask myself what the problem could be but I don't know what to do.
you need to focus more about your love for her maybe your mind is no longer with her.

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Shopping together or other fun stuff, she may be tired of getting in bed with you.
I think she might just felt guilty and tried to make you feel happy by letting you again and probably trying to push your spirit by hitting on your performance.

yes dear, I took her to shopping then, hangout with her, buy her gifts to make her feel happy but she insist not to give me sex, i just remove my mind from having sex with her and I never ask her for it again. she noticed I have changed and was jealous maybe I'm getting it somewhere and was asking us to meet again, but I'm worried I can't perform like I use to, before I go up to 3 rounds and still be asking for more, but now I only go for one round and I don't even last long in the one round.
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 05, 2020
anthonyuncle:
e fit be sugar.

find better agbo

thanks man but I'm thinking to meet a doctor.
but then I don't take drugs to have sex, I'm always active whenever she comes around. I'm just worried that a doctor may prescribe drugs for me to help my performance but I don't want to attach myself with drugs for sex. I naturally wants to build my sex performance like before or even more better than before.
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 05, 2020
youngsahito:
you need to focus more about your love for her maybe your mind is no longer with her.

truly I later lose feelings for her about having sex because I was thinking she was doing it because she complained that I ask her for sex much.
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by JOACHINpedro: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2020
NL redpillers go use your post shine today grin

2 Likes

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by iloveojonime: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by anthonyuncle(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
lucky999:

thanks man but I'm thinking to meet a doctor.
but then I don't take drugs to have sex, I'm always active whenever she comes around. I'm just worried that a doctor may prescribe drugs for me to help my performance but I don't want to attach myself with drugs for sex. I naturally wants to build my sex performance like before or even more better than before.

in just cases,
dz turn out to be a psychological issue rather than a medical one

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by KingMack(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2020
anthonyuncle:
e fit be sugar.

find better agbo

Him really need am ad I fit get for am better one like 4litters wey go last well well!
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by mrsirval: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Satisfy her financially. Loose there, win here.

If you own a business, use this free inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology. goalPOS helps you to:
know the value of your shop
know your profit and losses at any time
manage debts and expenses
manage your business with a sales girl/boy when not physically present in your shop
works offline, internet not needed for operation
prints receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11862961_imageedit138519680882_png94c11c4d4533c0cd11a735ac8f9c2516

Avaliable for download on playstore.

Check my signature.
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by paulolee(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2020
na wah oo
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Mcslize: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Shopping is not a fun thing to guys. You didn't mention strolling together. Going for a simple picnic, going to the cinema to watch a movie. You couldn't mentioned all of that it's shopping that came to your mind. Fear God o my brother. grin
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Ndanadeeko: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by SweetCunt97(f): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2020
lucky999:

truly I later lose feelings for her about having sex because I was thinking she was doing it because she complained that I ask her for sex much.
Chew bitter kola

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by eazzzy1(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2020
So you had two bad sex and now think you are the originator and sole owner of bad sex? Someone can go 5 rounds today and not be able to get it up tomorrow, or go 1hr today and can’t go 5 mins tomorrow.

Stop making it a problem or your problem, that’s what will make it keep happening. When next you have sex;

1. change pace frequently (go slow, then go normal, then go fast etc)
2. Change style frequently (missionary to doggy to cowgirl to standing etc)
3. When you sense yourself cumming, pull out and kiss or give head or do something else before you continue.
4. Quit smoking or unhealthy eating too

This are some tips to help you last longer in bed.

5 Likes

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2020
Mcslize:

Shopping is not a fun thing to guys. You didn't mention strolling together. Going for a simple picnic, going to the cinema to watch a movie. You couldn't mentioned all of that it's shopping that came to your mind. Fear God o my brother. grin
Lol, didn't see that coming.
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Tillatalk: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Beatswim:
if education is best thing you would have been better than buhari but see your life na because you carry book for head ... Always dey reason

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
lucky999:

yes dear, I took her to shopping then, hangout with her, buy her gifts to make her feel happy but she insist not to give me sex, i just remove my mind from having sex with her and I never ask her for it again. she noticed I have changed and was jealous maybe I'm getting it somewhere and was asking us to meet again, but I'm worried I can't perform like I use to, before I go up to 3 rounds and still be asking for more, but now I only go for one round and I don't even last long in the one round.
I might be wrong but, I think she is trying to weigh her options on you or she is dealing with a situation she may not share. Are you really pushed on getting in bed with her, I mean the relationship is like 1. You take care of her needs in exchange of her body. It seems like you are kind of desperate too and she is probably reading you and trying to give in, so she won't feel like she isn't adding anything to you. (Not trying to judge).

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by X0012(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Reduce your body sugar.
Exercise.
&

Take ginger and honey.

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by ghettochild(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Sex sex sex sex is all they know
Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by HarunaWest(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
lucky999:
Did both of you conduct an STD test after the 3 month hiatus or you lads just continued from where yall stopped?

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by HarunaWest(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Chew bitter kola
That's fraud mehn... It doesn't work

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by anthonyuncle(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
KingMack:

Him really need am ad I fit get for am better one like 4litters wey go last well well!

oshey!

marketer

2 Likes

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
eazzzy1:
So you had two bad sex and now think you are the originator and sole owner of bad sex? Someone can go 5 rounds today and not be able to get it up tomorrow, or go 1hr today and can’t go 5 mins tomorrow.

Stop making it a problem or your problem, that’s what will make it keep happening. When next you have sex;

1. change pace frequently (go slow, then go normal, then go fast etc)
2. Change style frequently (missionary to doggy to cowgirl to standing etc)
3. When you sense yourself cumming, pull out and kiss or give head or do something else before you continue.
4. Quit smoking or unhealthy eating too

This are some tips to help you last longer in bed.

I swear you na correct man, thanks alot
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
HarunaWest:
Did both of you conduct an STD test after the 3 month hiatus or you lads just continued from where yall stopped?

good advice but let's act real, someone can have sex anytime and any day. do you want to tell me that you conduct an STD test before having sex with all the woman you have been fucking.
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by HarunaWest(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
lucky999:

good advice but let's act real, someone can have sex anytime and any day. do you want to tell me that you conduct an STD test before having sex with all the woman you have been fucking.
Lol in 90% of puzzies ave smashed, STD test was conducted. Sex doesn't just happen, you have to use your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) / I Heard My Canadian White Housemate Having Sex / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.