Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave (925 Views)

I can't satisfy my woman / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dear men, you can not kill yourself trying to satisfy her. Yes, I mean you can not kill yourself trying to satisfy her attentions.

Most ladies like exchanging words with their guys even when it is not necessary. This is what you face when you are a cool or a calm guy and unfortunately you come across the most hot tempered lady in the world.

A lot of ladies are full of that tempting habits. Even if you are not in the mood for an argument or a fight, they try to find any means just to get your attention. Avoid such girls. I repeat, avoid such girls. If not you may end up engaging yourself into something you never wished for.

To have a long lasting relationship with her, always ignore her whenever there is trouble. I mean, when there comes an issue between you which you know would probably end up in a fight, just leave the house to a friend's place or the beach side or anywhere that you can get a refreshment.

This is what a gentleman like you should do. Some ladies usually get on your nerves intentionally to see how self controlling you are. Do not fall a victim into their tricks. A gentleman is the one who does not and will never lay a finger on her woman no matter how annoying she is. Though it is hard to overcome this temptation, you should always be focused. Any man who lays his hands on a woman is considered less a man. If you do not want to loose that title as a man, never lay your finger on your woman.

I know that from your heart, you truly love her and your greatest fear in life is losing her but she keeps nagging. Sit her up and talk to her, she will probably change with time.

Your thoughts?

Lalasticlala farano Rocktation

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by EzzyCarter: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by khingTony(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by phelonrays: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Some don't
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
phelonrays:
Some don't

Some don't what?

Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by phelonrays: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Some don't what?

Ha ha ha gringrin

Was tryna modify the comment

Damnn it OP...

The headline is so Sensitive...

Wahala for people wey No dey read pass Headline ooo cheesycheesy

You go just comment anyhow anyhowgrin

Like this bros below me ...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by paulolee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
some kpekus too sweet to standup n leave....maybe after man cum.
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by Theboy21: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Op your write up make sense except the slapping aspect, because any girl that first slap or hit a real niggar should also expect to collect front n back, abeg op stop dey hype girls that men shouldn't lay their hands on them cos na wetin dey motivate them dey disrespect niggas anyhow, i hope you will never experience the day a girl will land you slap in public cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by Silentgroper(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
paulolee:
This one clearly did nt bother to read d write up

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by odinson1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Dear men, you can not kill yourself trying to satisfy her. Yes, I mean you can not kill yourself trying to satisfy her attentions.

Most ladies like exchanging words with their guys even when it is not necessary. This is what you face when you are a cool or a calm guy and unfortunately you come across the most hot tempered lady in the world.

A lot of ladies are full of that tempting habits. Even if you are not in the mood for an argument or a fight, they try to find any means just to get your attention. Avoid such girls. I repeat, avoid such girls. If not you may end up engaging yourself into something you never wished for.

To have a long lasting relationship with her, always ignore her whenever there is trouble. I mean, when there comes an issue between you which you know would probably end up in a fight, just leave the house to a friend's place or the beach side or anywhere that you can get a refreshment.

This is what a gentleman like you should do. Some ladies usually get on your nerves intentionally to see how self controlling you are. Do not fall a victim into their tricks. A gentleman is the one who does not and will never lay a finger on her woman no matter how annoying she is. Though it is hard to overcome this temptation, you should always be focused. Any man who lays his hands on a woman is considered less a man. If you do not want to loose that title as a man, never lay your finger on your woman.

I know that from your heart, you truly love her and your greatest fear in life is losing her but she keeps nagging. Sit her up and talk to her, she will probably change with time.

Your thoughts?

Lalasticlala farano Rocktation

So I should not retaliate if she Attacks me right? I should just stand there like a Gentleman while she claws out my face with her fake nails
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by paulolee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Silentgroper:
This one clearly did nt bother to read d write up
na d topic i take comment o....no vex
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by baralatie(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
dealing with a woman who wants and wants to spoil for a showdown with words is not advisable but sometimes try and get an expose of the core issue so that you can as much as possible have them address.then you will have leverage but if it can't work out then problem dey
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
God save me say I read am. I for don talk rubbish for this comment section. grin grin grin
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by hashtagged(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can never lay hands on a lady but Let a lady dare lay hands on me she would see stars that day.
And who told you we love them, lol don't make the mistake of thinking most guys love their girlfriends, they are just used to pass out time and sex.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
No,we won't get up and leave, we'll die theregrin

Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by Cutehector(m): 2:43am On Dec 04, 2020
No matter how much you talk to a generator, it won't hear you but rather keep making noise till either you turn it off by yourself, or fuel finishes and it turns off.

Women are like generators, you either shut them up with money, good sex or both, or you just leave them while they nagging, fuel go finish and them go shut up
Re: Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave by majemuoluwa28869: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Scumbags / Guys Can You Marry A Banker? / Never Marry These 10 Types Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.