Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? (3800 Views)

Ancient Egyptians Were Black Skin Not Brown / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Judybash93(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2020
This is what happens when you ignore science and read religious books

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
MrPresident1:
The word Negro is Spanish for BLACK. The Spanish language comes from Latin, which has its origins in Classical Greek. The word Negro in Greek, is derived from the root word 'necro', meaning dead.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=negro&page=3
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Judybash93:
This is what happens when you ignore science and read religious books

There is no discontinuity between science and religion. The more you know, the more you marvel at the power of God.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Judybash93(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

There is no discontinuity between science and religion. The more you know, the more you marvel at the power of God.

Which of them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Judybash93:

Which of them?

Which of what?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Judybash93(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

Which of what?

Which of the gods?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Judybash93:

Which of the gods?

There is only one God.

But there are many leaders, or gods.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Judybash93(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

There is only one God.

But there are many leaders, or gods.

grin grin what's his/her name?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Judybash93:

grin grin what's his/her name?

grin grin God, Allah, Olodumare, Chukwu, Osanobua, Ubangiji, Hyel...
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Judybash93(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

You left out Krishna, Shiva, Devi and Vishnu cry
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Judybash93:

You left out Krishna, Shiva, Devi and Vishnu cry

What's he called in your language?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Judybash93(m): 1:50am On Aug 13, 2020
MrPresident1:

What's he called in your language?

Yemoja, btw, the god is a she
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Judybash93:

Yemoja, btw, the god is a she

ok

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Black skin is a threat to white devils and attracts their hatred and envy.

It is a testimony of our being the pure modern humans, direct decendants of Adam who was made from mud and the people of the bible.

All shades of white skinned people have alien genes (Neanderthals) in them.

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Quran 10:94

But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:
Black skin is a threat to white devils and attracts their hatred and envy.

It is a testimony of our being the pure modern humans, direct decendants of Adam who was made from mud and the people of the bible.

All shades of white skinned people have alien genes (Neanderthals) in them.

You are not quite right. The black skin is a sign of a curse, the curse of death and hell which all black people are in today which explains why black people are the most downtrodden and most despised people on earth today. Jesus indeed went to hell with his people so if Jesus is among his people today, in that black skin, he is also in hell. The only difference is that Jesus is now risen from the dead, even though he is still among the dead.

And even at that, even whilst still in the grave, even whilst still among the dead, he is still LORD. Principalities and powers tremble, and buckle at the knees anytime they look upon him. Mighty man of valour.

No one has white skin or black skin, it's the description of the spiritual/mental condition of a people that makes them white or black. White is alive, on top and thriving. Black is dead, below, and not thriving.

The black people are the dry bones of Ezekiel 37. They will rise again inspite of all the fruitless antics of satan and his useless and hopeless dogs.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2020
MrPresident1:

I think those names you mentioned are titles
So, Does God has a personal name sir?

PS; This is my first time posting: I don't know how things work out
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2020
haddeylium:

You're correct.. they're more of his attributes. Even clearer when studied in the Bantu languages.

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Exodus 3:13-15
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

haddeylium:

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2020
White or black are not used to describe complexion.

It is a spectrum thing with white being at the uppermost level and black being at the lowest level with other colours inbetween.

White is life and black is death.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2020
donnie:

You're correct.. they're more of his attributes. Even clearer when studied in the Bantu languages.

Someone can be called Father, husband, engineer, Hero ....
But, the person would sure have a personal name
right?
Did Almighty God reveals his personal name for us?

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Exodus 3:13-15
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

[b][]Lord defines as the noble one having authority over
God - The mighty one
'I am that I am' / 'I will be what I will be” is the definition for what personal name?
Thank you
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2020
This is what he called himself, I Am that I Am.

haddeylium:

[b][]Lord defines as the noble one having authority over
God - The mighty one
'I am that I am' / 'I will be what I will be” is the definition for what personal name?
Thank you
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by khia: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
There is no equality between the Whiteman and the blackman in this present word. If the Whiteman purports himself to be equal to the blackman in this present world, then there is a ruse somewhere because in this present world the whiteman must be up while the blackman must be down. This is in the Bible.

Donald Trump knows this very well, he is a champion of white supremacy, his disagreement to the pulling down of monuments to confederate generals who fought in support of the continuation of slavery is proof that he knows what is up, he knows how the world is configured and is not up for any bullshit egalitarianism. Racism is real and white supremacy in this present world is the truth, there is nothing anyone can do about it, this is the reigning ideology in the world.

Where in the scriptures does.it.say anything about the white race? Foolishness! undecided
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2020
khia:

Where in the scriptures does.it.say anything about the white race? Foolishness! undecided

How do you mean?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by khia: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

How do you mean?

You said Trump and his.supremacy.is.correct because he knows the Bible put whites above and blacks beneath them. Where in the Bible does it say this?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2020
khia:

You said Trump and his.supremacy.is.correct because he knows the Bible put whites above and blacks beneath them. Where in the Bible does it say this?

It's the epoch we are in, and everyone knows this. We are called black not because of our skin but because of of devolved spiritual state. White is white because of their elevated spiritual state. Don't forget that at a time the the Caucasians were living like animals in the caucus mountain regions until they were cleaned by God and he elevated them over everyone.

Black is not skin colour, and white is not about skin colour. It is a description of spiritual state.

Trump and all the elite, and China and Japan and all other races work on this principle when dealing with black people with 100% success all the time.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Black people must repent and return to God. If they refuse to do this enmasse, individuals can do it. This is the only way out
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2020
haddeylium:

Someone can be called Father, husband, engineer, Hero ....
But, the person would sure have a personal name
right?
Did Almighty God reveals his personal name for us?

He said his name is YAHUAH. We know the meaning in the Bantu language. That is his name he wrote on stone with his own hand when he gave the Commandments.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Black people must repent and return to God. If they refuse to do this enmasse, individuals can do it. This is the only way out

Black people? Repent unto what?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
donnie:

He said his name is YAHUAH. We know the meaning in the Bantu language. That is his name he wrote on stone with his own hand when he gave the Commandments.

Thank you for acknowledging that Almighty God has a personal name in your language.
But, it's Sad I don't understand Bantu language
Could the English equivalent be Jehovah just as yeshua is equivalent for Jesus?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
donnie:

Black people? Repent unto what?

2 Chronicles 6:36-39

36 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;

37 Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;

38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:

39 Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.

If they refuse to repent enmasse, individuals can repent and look for his face and they will find it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being A Christian Is A Mistake! / The Real Prophet Or Man Of God / Biblical Verses Of Killing And Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.