Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? (3838 Views)

Ancient Egyptians Were Black Skin Not Brown / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Yes, the English equivalent is Jehovah. But I'd rather use YAHUAH instead of a European name for a Hebrew man. Other Bantus call Him NYAME, NYAMBI, EYAMBA, NZAMBI... It's the same name YAH.

Letter J is not older than 500yrs

Whatever pleases you...Just make sure you're using God's personal name like Jesus did by making his name known and sanctified.

The spelling of Ayo in Yoruba is Joy in English
But, does that makes Ayo in Yoruba less happiness?

J? Lol
I hope you don't have issue with Jeremiah, Jacob, Josiah?....

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
haddeylium:

Whatever pleases you...Just make sure you're using God's personal name like Jesus did by making his name known and sanctified.

The spelling of Ayo in Yoruba is Joy in English
But, does that makes Ayo in Yoruba less happiness?

J? Lol
I hope you don't have issue with Jeremiah, Jacob, Josiah?....

Nope I don't ...

JEREMIAH (Heb: YIRMEYAH) - Bantu Meaning: Yah raises me or YAH fills me

JACOB (Heb: YAKUBI) - Bantu Meaning: Strive to get something.

JOSIAH (Heb: YOSHIYAH) - don't know meaning but i can bet it has a meaning in some Bantu language. smiley
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Nope I don't ...

JEREMIAH (Heb: YIRMEYAH) - Bantu Meaning: Yah raises me of YAH fills me

JACOB (Heb: YAKUBI) - Bantu Meaning: Strive to get something.

JOSIAH (Heb: YOSHIYAH) - don't know meaning but i can bet it has a meaning in some Bantu language. smiley

Which language is Bantu Language, Is Igbo a Bantu language?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

Which language is Bantu Language, Is Igbo a Bantu language?

NO.
Igbo is classified as Niger-Congo
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

NO.
Igbo is classified as Niger-Congo

So which language is Bantu language?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

So which language is Bantu language?

Bros do your research.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2020
donnie:

Bros do your research.

Lol. This is part of my research, I want to know from you.

Are you a Bantu?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2020
MrPresident1:

Lol. This is part of my research, I want to know from you.

Are you a Bantu?

Are we not meant to be private on this public forum? My message is to the scattered children of Israel, regardless of present ethnicity.

So relate with my message as it comes and don't try to narrow me down to any ethnicity.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2020
donnie:

Are we not meant to be private on this public forum? My message is to the scattered children of Israel, regardless of present ethnicity.

So relate with my message as it comes and don't try to narrow me down to any ethnicity.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrPresident1:

You are right

Thank you
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
The black skin is a curse.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

You can heal your own personal land, do not wait on the multitude.

Reconcile with your God today.

Repent truly and see your situation turn around for good in a dramatic fashion.

God is here now
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by orunto27: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2020
MrPresident1:

Ruminate on these grin grin

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Do not be deceived: Bad company ruins good morals. Come to a sober and right mind and sin no more, for some people have no knowledge of God.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Black lives matter, a very funny coinage. Saying 'black lives matter' is like saying the life of dead people matter. What life does dead people have?

Black in reference to the people of Africa means dead. It is there in your face, black people.

When they stop calling you black, and when you stop calling yourself black, your redemption will enter another gear.

What insult!
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by budaatum: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is what you get when you waste your school fees. You go to urban dictionary and think you've learnt something.

Negro is from Latin, and not from Greek.

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
budaatum:
This is what you get when you waste your school fees. You go to urban dictionary and think you've learnt something.

Negro is from Latin, and not from Greek.

Latin is the language of Rome

buda for eartum aka budaatum, the word 'BLACK' has some bad meaning for the Romans. Assuming you as a Roman for example, somebody calls you a black Roman, do you know what this means, like the implication of calling you a black roman? If I called you a black Roman, I am implying that you are an animal, bestial, brutal, cruel and evil

In Latin, the word for black, ater and to darken, atere, were associated with cruelty, brutality and evil. They were the root of the English words "atrocious" and "atrocity". Black was also the Roman color of death and mourning.

Buda for eartum aka budaatum, Rome rules this present world. Rome gives a blanket description to some people calling them BLACK

I am asking you in the lingua of the Romans, buda for eartum aka budaatum, are you a black person?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by budaatum: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
MrPresident1:

If I called you a black Roman, I am implying that you are an animal, bestial, brutal, cruel and evil
We both know you were not there at my naming ceremony and your heart is so nasty that you'd go about insulting me just because I'm darker than you, which really says more about you than it does about me. So, imply what you want. Your opinion about me is irrelevant and totally insignificant.

But if you want to know, I am budaatum, period.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2020
budaatum:

We both know you were not there at my naming ceremony and if you heart is so nasty that you'd go aboit insulting me just because I'm darker than you, it really says more about you than it does about me. So, imply what you want. Your opinion about me is irrelevant and totally insignificant.

But if you want to know, I am budaatum, period.

buda for eartum aka budaatum, I was present at your naming grin grin grin. I gave you buda for eartum aka budaatum.

You are a blackman ; grin wink
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:
Black skin is a threat to white devils and attracts their hatred and envy.

It is a testimony of our being the pure modern humans, direct decendants of Adam who was made from mud and the people of the bible.

All shades of white skinned people have alien genes (Neanderthals) in them.

You are right. I think ''dark skinned people'' is different from ''black people''.

Black people mean dead people
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by budaatum: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrPresident1:

I gave you buda for eartum aka budaatum.
At least we are now both clear you are implying I am "an animal, bestial, brutal, cruel and evil".

Imply what you want. Your opinion about me is irrelevant and totally insignificant.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
budaatum:

At least we are now both clear you are implying I am "an animal, bestial, brutal, cruel and evil".

Imply what you want. Your opinion about me is irrelevant and totally insignificant.

You are a blackman, abi, aren't you a blackman again?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

They were not originally black in complexion. Famine made them black. Famine came upon them as tribulation for their sins
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2020
orunto27:
No. Unless the One has swallowed "Inferiority Complex".

This one is satan's chihuahua
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 3:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Psalm 126:1
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Song of Solomon 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2020
MrPresident1:
Song of Solomon 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

This verse is one of the verses used to prove that Jesus is 'black'.

A closer looks shows that this verse is a lamentation of slavery. The writer says- his mothers children were angry with him, they made him work their own vineyards like a slave, his own vineyard he could not keep.

When you are about another man's business like a jacky and cannot tend to your own business, is that not slavery?

Then he says- the sun has looked upon him. It is that extreme heat that has blackened his skin.

BLACK means SLAVERY
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by div111(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
person don escape from yaba left

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Come and eat meat. Fresh hot meat
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Don't allow anybody to call you a black person!
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Psalms 9:11
Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 111:7
The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Energy48(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Many Sub-Sahara Africans are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites. The Bible makes it clear that the Hebrews are in exile and they are in Africa. Consider the following verse that clearly states that the descendants of the Hebrews are in the land of Cush aka Africa.

"From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering."
Zephaniah 3:10

Another thing most people don't know is the ancient Israelites were NEGROES. Here is an image of them left by the Assyrians. It is from the British Museum in London. You can read more by visiting this website https://blackhistorybooks.org/knowledge.html

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On May 08, 2021
What I find difficult to stomach is the effrontery and audacity of satan's dogs coming to my thread. I mean, it is so foolhardy. It is the most rashest, most imprudest, most foolishest, most maddest thing in the world!

Proverbs 22:3
A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Babylon will be fully requited for all her sins against me, saith the LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pic) Bishop David Abioye Pictured Alongside His Cute Son Daniel Abioye / What Is Halloween? / Do Animals Have Rights? [argumentative Discussion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.