Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? (3895 Views)

Ancient Egyptians Were Black Skin Not Brown / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 2:52pm On May 08, 2021
Deuteronomy 32:24
They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.

Israel was not original black. Excess Melanin is an adaptive mechanism that Israel developed to cope with the excessive heat of Ham where whe went to rest/dispersed. God had warned Israel that his wrath would come upon them if they went astray and become idolatrous. It is the consequence of Israel's disobedience and idolatry that made them become black

Solomon said he became BLACK because the sun had looked upon him, he kept other's vineyard but could not keep his own, code for slavery

Song 1:5-6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Job saw pepper and became BLACK

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

The Israelites became BLACK as a result of hunger suffering and deprivation. Their visage became BLACK as coal. It was so bad that those that were killed by sword were far better than those that were slain by hunger!

Lamentation 4:8-9
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
9 They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, stricken through for want of the fruits of the field.

Moses had warned the children of Israel that they would suffer hunger and deprivation when they forsook God. It happened just as he said. They all became black. The sun of Ham burnt their skin to BLACKNESS

But the LORD will redeem his people

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Jeremiah 50:4-5
In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.
5 They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Being black is a curse and being called black is an affirmation of the curse
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
MrPresident1:
Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
Mental and spiritual graves. But Christ is risen from the dead and become the firstfruits of them that slept
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lamentations 4:7-9
King James Version
7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
9 They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, stricken through for want of the fruits of the field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is This Man TB Joshua??? / Still About Death: Inviting Mr Anony And Any Other Interested Parties. / ReligiousWar Against Traditional Religion: Anambra Pastor Burns Ukolo Uga Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.